It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A moment of silence for all the dead Jihadists

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
And here we have over 10 pages of people muttering nonsense.

NO leader is held responsible for any of their actions, and this includes Hitler, Bush, Mao, Stalin, Mussolini, "insert name of dictator/leader here", etc.

Hitler DID NOT kill anyone. The brainwashed German soldiers decided to go out on their own and kill people.

Stalin DID NOT murder millions of Russians. The brainwashed Russian soldiers decided to go out on their own and kill people.

George Bush DID NOT invade Iraq or Afghanistan. The brainwashed American soldiers decided to go out on their own and kill people.

The leaders are not held responsible.

The people are.

Just because someone brainwashes you via the media and says "Look There's Terrorists Wanting To Kill Us" and offers NO investigation at all, and you take their words for it, and go kill people thousands of miles over seas, then it's YOUR fault and YOU are held responsible.

Step outside of the illusion box for a second, and realize what I'm saying.

Leaders don't kill people. Soldiers kill people, and soldiers are ONLY mercenaries because they are paid to kill.

Like I've said before war is no longer fought for freedom. It is fought for companies such as Exxon Mobile, Wal-Mart, McDonalds, etc.

So stop arguing back and forth, and see the bigger picture.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Originally posted by btyoung21
Here you go btyoung21, your answer.

Amazingly after 7 years of believing that Al-qaeda was a terrorist organization, I have just realized my ignorance.

The media works in mysterious ways in brainwashing individuals like me. I truly thought I was the few who hadn't been infected by false information and here I'm

Al Qaeda No. 2: We don't kill innocents

edition.cnn.com...

Now Al-Qaeda has clearly said that they don't kill innocent intentionally, now just by saying that makes them a non-terroristic organization because we can never know someones intentions. Forexample America drops a bomb on a village in Afghanistan and purely civilians die, we can't say what the intentions of American army was for dropping that bomb, they said it was an accident or wrong intelligence, what ever the excuse the world accepts it. I'm here to explain to you the excuse of Al-qaeda which you should accept if you accept the American excuse.

Firstly the Al-qaeda intelligence is very inaccurate compared to the American. Al-qaeda does not have a separate intelligence agency like the American CIA, soooo they are in a huge disadvantage. If America with all it's might can make mistakes and kill civilians based on inaccurate intel than Al-qaeda also can. Why is it that the media claims Al-qaeda kills civilians intentionally and call them terrorists when they know that their intel is very weak therefore deemed to kill civilians here and there (accidentally).

Secondly Al-qaeda does not have guided missiles, jets with guided missiles or any precise targeting weapons therefore are once again in a huge disadvantage compare to the US yet still the western force in Afghanistan has still managed to kill more than one quarter of all civilian deaths since the start of 2008.

Anti-government militants caused 422 of the recorded civilian casualties while government or foreign troops killed 255 people, according to the UN numbers. The cause of 21 deaths was unclear.

www.cbc.ca...

Now seeing the disadvantages of Al-qaeda you can justify the (accidental) deaths of civilians cause directly by the organization, same goes for America. The name calling is basically propaganda, when I read history books I read that Indians who rose up against the British colonialist were also called terrorists I find that amazing yet no one learns from history.

Have fun learning the truth

signature
"On 21 September 2001, the Taliban responded that if the United States could bring evidence that bin Laden was guilty, they would hand him over, stating there was no evidence in their possession linking him to the 11 September attacks."

"This counter offer was immediately rejected by the U.S. as insufficient."

[edit on 5-10-2009 by oozyism]

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by habfan1968

If the US were to target civilians that place would already be levelled and finished, you know it. Those military over there were sent there to protect you and your way of life , your freedom.

Yes but why would they tell everyone they want to kill civilians? That is the point, everyone rejects killing civilians, even Al-Qaeda has, that doesn't make you innocent since we don't know the intentions of any individual.

America sends a drone and purely civilians die, no militants in site. How do we know what the target was? They say wrong intel, I can punch you in the face and tell you hey sorry wrong person. Get what I mean?

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism

Why is it that the media claims Al-qaeda kills civilians intentionally and call them terrorists when they know that their intel is very weak therefore deemed to kill civilians here and there (accidentally).

Secondly Al-qaeda does not have guided missiles, jets with guided missiles or any precise targeting weapons therefore are once again in a huge disadvantage compare to the US yet still the western force in Afghanistan has still managed to kill more than one quarter of all civilian deaths since the start of 2008.

That's about the dumbest thing I've heard all week.

That still means that

A. They were responsible for 3/4 of the civilian deaths. Which is still three times more than the US and the west caused.

and

B. Since they did not have all those high tech weapons that fired at a target from great distances or guided missiles that meant they had to be up close and personal sometimes almost face to face and they knew who they were killing.

[edit on 5-10-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

That's about the dumbest thing I've heard all week.

That still means that

A. They were responsible for 3/4 of the civilian deaths. Which is still three times more than the US and the west caused.

and

And have you compared the two forces? The advantages and disadvantages? For example wrong Intel bombs town and obliterates a town even though America has one of the best Intelligent agencies in the world.

B. Since they did not have all those high tech weapons that fired at a target from great distances or guided missiles that meant they had to be up close and personal sometimes almost face to face and they knew who they were killing.

Now that means they will resort to suicide bombing which they have. Most innocent casualties have been caused by suicide bombings which is similar to those Jets, Missiles etc etc. They don't have a plane, but they have a car, they don't have a missile, but they have home made rockets etc etc

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 02:51 AM
link   

And have you compared the two forces? The advantages and disadvantages? For example wrong Intel bombs town and obliterates a town even though America has one of the best Intelligent agencies in the world.

Are you really that dense? The Taliban speak the language and fit right in. They know the country better than any western force. Give me a break they are at a disadvantage?

Now that means they will resort to suicide bombing which they have. Most innocent casualties have been caused by suicide bombings which is similar to those Jets, Missiles etc etc. They don't have a plane, but they have a car, they don't have a missile, but they have home made rockets etc etc

No that means they find somebody stupid enough to carry out their attacks etc etc. As the coward leaders go home to SWAT across the border in Pakistan to recruit more people who are poor and stupid enough to believe their bull etc etc.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

It ever occur to you that perhaps Al Qaida has a different definition of innocent?

Think about that one.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Now Al-Qaeda has clearly said that they don't kill innocent intentionally, now just by saying that makes them a non-terroristic organization because we can never know someones intentions.

And the gov clearly said that Osama was responsible for the attacks on 9/11, so how foolish of anybody to doubt their intentions right? Come on really??did I read this right? Or can I assume that all of the ignorance you supposedly lost was replaced by this?

I am clearly saying that Al-Qaeda is indeed a terrorist organization who does indeed kill innocents and beheads captives, or do you need towatch the videos of the murders yourself?

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by brainwreck
It ever occur to you that perhaps Al Qaida has a different definition of innocent?

Think about that one.

Good point -this chap makes some revealing comments.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 04:11 AM
link   
may god bless the brave and virtuous souls fighting the evil democidal satanic US empire ,

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 05:14 AM
link   
To answer the question accurately , you would need to place yourself outside of the paradigm you are bound by . You would need to cast aside your subjectivity on the issue and look on it from the outsiders perspective, where you do not have a dog in the race . For americans , this would be a simple exercise . Imagine the OP had envisaged a theoretical situation where China had invaded Afghanistan for control of the pipelines and for geopolitical gain . Imagine for the exercise that China maintains it is for the purpose of national security , such that they are fighting the terrorist in Afghanistan rather than fighting them in China . From that point , you have to be honest and then say what you think regarding the Afghan's asynchronous methods of warfare.

Note also , many of these so called suicide bombings are not necessarily the work of so called jihardists , as those of you that remember the case in 2005 of the two british members of the special reconnaissance regiment (SAS) who were caught in Basra disguised as arabs and carrying a car bomb. This is a known british tactic , and documented by Colonel Frank Kitson regarding it's use in Kenya by the british in the 1950's.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Why do you care about people who want to kill Americans?

Get real - these people want to kill you!

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Are you really that dense? The Taliban speak the language and fit right in. They know the country better than any western force. Give me a break they are at a disadvantage?

I don't know how discussion are diverted from end to another, I think video discussion should be my next priority. In written material you have to be as specific as possible to reduce confusion. First I was talking about Al-Qaeda, they are foreigners too, but since we are talking about Taliban let's talk about Taliban:
What can the Taliban do other than Gorilla warfare and suicide bombing, explain.

American war machine, excluding the Jets, Tanks etc etc

- M16A2 Rifle
- M-4 Carbine
- M-24 Sniper Weapon
- M40A1 Sniper Rifle
- M-249 SAW
- M-240 Machine Gun
- M-2 Machine Gun
- M-9 Handgun
- M-1014 Joint Service Combat Shotgun
- MP-5 Sub-Machine Gun
- Hand Grenades
- FIM-9 Stinger Missile
- M-252 Mortar
- M-224 Lightweight Mortar
- AT4 Anti-Armor Weapon
- Multi-Purpose Assault Weapon
- Dragon Weapon System
- TOW Missile System
- AN/PVS-14 Night Vision Device
- SINCGARS RT-1523E Radio
- Mollie Vest
- Flak Vest

Taliban war machine - excluding suicide bombing, road side bombings etc etc

- AK47
- Rocket Propelled Grenade
- Soviet-era rockets
- Traditional afghani clothing
- Turbens

No that means they find somebody stupid enough to carry out their attacks etc etc. As the coward leaders go home to SWAT across the border in Pakistan to recruit more people who are poor and stupid enough to believe their bull etc etc.

Umm cowards? Why do you use those words? I can counter and prove Americans as most coward people on Earth, but then really what is the product of such statements?

Any ways, that is the only means they can fight against the world's most powerful war machine. Let me give you an example:

Soldier #1: 'ohh there I see a Talib'
Soldier #2: 'call for support'

5 minutes later...

booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom

No chance.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Let us remember everyone who has died -but guess what - no-one cares.

Until we die ourselves.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Drexl

Note also , many of these so called suicide bombings are not necessarily the work of so called jihardists , as those of you that remember the case in 2005 of the two british members of the special reconnaissance regiment (SAS) who were caught in Basra disguised as arabs and carrying a car bomb. This is a known british tactic , and documented by Colonel Frank Kitson regarding it's use in Kenya by the british in the 1950's.

Thanks for clarification, I have never heard of this before but I wouldn't be surprised. I had a hunch that maybe the civil war in Iraq was orchestrated to distract the enemy. The enemy did get distracted and started fighting each other with huge losses. That is why the same general who was in Iraq now runs the operations in Afghanistan.

The Shia holy mosque was bombed twice I think.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Soldier #1: 'ohh there I see a Talib'
Soldier #2: 'call for support'

5 minutes later...

booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom

No chance.

Ummm sometimes it's not even five minutes more like 30 seconds for the mean green U.S ARMY special forces trained sniper to aquire the target and then.......sometimes not even a boom

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by brainwreck
reply to post by oozyism

Think about that one.

Yeah all the time, and.....

Continue with that sentence, what is your point?

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by alyosha1981

And my point exactly

You should watch some videos of insurgents in Iraq sniping American soldiers, you might think it is an action movie, but when you see your own people get as$ whooped, that is when you start the ranting

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

No I don't feel bad, those American boys are highly trained and they know the risk they take if an when going into a combat zone, some will not come home, some will get injured but Every one of them will know that ALL GAVE SOME AND SOME GAVE ALL!

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by alyosha1981

I can't say anything in response, you respect your side, I will respect mine. Don't cry when you hear about the other side for once.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join