It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A moment of silence for all the dead Jihadists

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   

A Moment of Silence was started to honor every American service member Killed-in-Action during Operation Enduring Freedom and Operation Iraqi Freedom with a Moment of Silence from this day forward.

Every Monday from 6:00-6:01 PM (CST) we ask that you pause for a Moment of Silence for our heroes that have been Killed-in-Action.

The first listing is in full- the second listing is Twitter compatable. Please Retweet. Also hit the share button to share this list with others.

Link

Now I find it very disturbing that no one has called for a moment of silence for those who died in fighting against an aggressive empire. They were heroes, fathers, brothers, sisters, grand dads, mothers, daughters, sons.

It is absurd to have this double standard, specially when most of us here in ATS came to ATS to find the truth, because we don't think the truth was given to us, because we believe we don't know the absolute truth.

So that being said, I oozyism, officially call for a moment of silence for all those who are being killed and were killed as result of two Aggressive wars.

Every year today I will stand from 6:00-6:01 PM (CST), to show my solidarity to our fellow humans who stood up against aggression, against double standard, against imperialism, against dictatorship.... So stand with me, don't give in to the power..

[edit on 1-10-2009 by oozyism]

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Do the jihadists really need a moment of silence? They already got their 17 virgins isnt that enough?

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
bold move, sir. im not exactly sure how people will like this idea on ATS.

if you suggested it on the news you would probably get one or more of the following:

1) beaten
2) killed
3) death threats
4) family/friends threatened
5) religious groups protesting you
6) even more things that haven't occurred to me yet

i dont know if i agree with you though. i will have to think about it.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest

It is a crime to pursue the truth if the truth hurts the boys with power, it is the same in the streets and in nation level.

+49 more 
posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

I was a Soldier who fought in Iraq, and by all means your entitled to your opinion. Now let me tell you mine, dont come crying to people like me when the boogeyman (feds or jihdist come looking for you.) I fought these men, they stand for oppression of women, rule by terror, the stand for spreading ISLAM worldwide. So if you want to honor these men, I will put you in there column.

By no means am I standing for the corruption known as the US goverment, I wouldnt piss on any of them if they were on fire (yes the beloved messiah included) the goverment goes in that category along with the Jidist, bankers, corperate greed, far left loons, far right loons, and now you.

+11 more 
posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by poedxsoldiervet
reply to post by oozyism

I was a Soldier who fought in Iraq, and by all means your entitled to your opinion. Now let me tell you mine, dont come crying to people like me when the boogeyman (feds or jihdist come looking for you.) I fought these men, they stand for oppression of women, rule by terror, the stand for spreading ISLAM worldwide. So if you want to honor these men, I will put you in there column.

By no means am I standing for the corruption known as the US goverment, I wouldnt piss on any of them if they were on fire (yes the beloved messiah included) the goverment goes in that category along with the Jidist, bankers, corperate greed, far left loons, far right loons, and now you.

Basically everyone but the American army
because you were one of them
not a great argument to sell.

You are saying everyone is bad except you

+13 more 
posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

If thats the way you want to take thats fine take any way that will help you sleep better at night... Go ahead and hold your minute of silence for en who would take your head off for not converted to ISLAM or for just being an American... DOnt forget three Americans are being held captive right now in Iran because they took a wrong turn... I see why you love these guys so much,.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Reply to post by oozyism

Any man that has the balls to arm up and walk into battle for people he is protecting deserves respect. Cowards that kill themselves and innocent people deserve nothing except 17 crazy moaning chicks. I'd swap all the virgins for one dirty skank as long as she leaves me to myself. Another mans dream is the other mans nightmare. Lol it had to be a man of religion that came up with that one. Clearly hasn't spent time with 1 female let alone 17 or was it 70?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

+17 more 
posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by poedxsoldiervet
reply to post by oozyism

If thats the way you want to take thats fine take any way that will help you sleep better at night... Go ahead and hold your minute of silence for en who would take your head off for not converted to ISLAM or for just being an American... DOnt forget three Americans are being held captive right now in Iran because they took a wrong turn... I see why you love these guys so much,.

No that is propaganda which your government fed you. See how else are you gonna go willingly to bomb the world's poorest country?

You know the Jihadists give you the same image that you give them. You think they are terrorists and they think you are terrorists. They think you are invading their country and you think they wanted to invade America, or wanted America to become Muslim.

Propaganda my friend, do some research.

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Originally posted by RankRancid
Reply to post by oozyism

Any man that has the balls to arm up and walk into battle for people he is protecting deserves respect.

Ohh what about the Jihadists, what do you suppose they are doing?

Cowards that kill themselves and innocent people deserve nothing except 17 crazy moaning chicks.

And who is more coward? The individual who kills by pressing a button far away from the fight> or the individual who is willing to give up his life to protect his people and land?

I'd swap all the virgins for one dirty skank as long as she leaves me to myself.

A former US soldier has been sentenced to life in prison for raping a teen and murdering her and her family while on active duty in Iraq. The jury failed to reach the unanimous verdict required for the death penalty sought by the prosecution.

Link

Yeah sure Americans get their virgins when ever they want, this is turning in to ranting. Can you say anything that is productive to the discussion?

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

I dont eat anything the goverment tells me... Like I said earlier the US goverment is as corrupt as it comes, you wanna talk about propaganda your a good mouth piece for them. how about those little girls who are being kidnapped or having Acid thrown on them for attempting to go to school in Afganistan? huh-huh? Whatcha gotta say about that... your Idoilzing the wrong people, and its not propaganda im spewing because I seen it first hand in Afgan. Or in Iraq when these warriors you love so much blow themselves up in a crowded marker? Or how about blowing themselves up in schools, or hospitols or parks. man some crowd you find as heros,... Question you like Hitler to?

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Well if you want to pray for a bunch of guys that fill their rearends full of explosives just to kill some innocent people than go ahead. As far as America goes, at least we are efficient about killing the enemy and dont blow ourselves up in the process.

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism
And who is more coward? The individual who kills by pressing a button far away from the fight> or the individual who is willing to give up his life to protect his people and land?

Who is more the coward? The man that dies fighting the enemy, or the insurgent that thinks he's "striking a blow against the US" by blowing up a market filled with women and children? Which happens quite often.

I don't care how the insurgents are killed, just as long as they end up dead. Some pilot dropping a JDAM from miles in the sky, to some 19 year old 11 Bang-Bang driving a bayonet into his guts. As long as that smelly bearded guy is dead, I'm happy.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by poedxsoldiervet

Weird, you say you don't take propaganda and than you do:

I dont eat anything the goverment tells me... Like I said earlier the US goverment is as corrupt as it comes, you wanna talk about propaganda your a good mouth piece for them.

So you don't eat propaganda.

how about those little girls who are being kidnapped or having Acid thrown on them for attempting to go to school in Afganistan? huh-huh? Whatcha gotta say about that... your Idoilzing the wrong people, and its not propaganda im spewing because I seen it first hand in Afgan.

Now you are generalizing
that is not good my friend, I can generalize too. What about the soldiers who tortured and raped and tortured till death and bombed a whole village to dust, and .....

A former US soldier has been sentenced to life in prison for raping a teen and murdering her and her family while on active duty in Iraq. The jury failed to reach the unanimous verdict required for the death penalty sought by the prosecution.

Or in Iraq when these warriors you love so much blow themselves up in a crowded marker? Or how about blowing themselves up in schools, or hospitols or parks. man some crowd you find as heros,... Question you like Hitler to?

More propaganda, the civil war in Iraq was directly effected by the American invasion.

One question: Do they, the Jihadists have the right to fight you?

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Right on, propaganda works both ways, my good sir. Everybody is a terrorist in someones eyes.

~The Killah29

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Relax, Everything is OK.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Reply to post by oozyism

The one that goes after innocent people and only innocent people. Don't understand why you find that hard to understand. There is a difference between accidental strikes and going out only trying to kill innocent people in my books. Maybe you should watch that british man getting beheaded to see what I mean or why I take this stance. He was not american or south african actually it doesn't matter he was a human that wasn't armed. If you take up arms you know you can die so does the person you are meeting on that field. Innocent people normally aren't prepared. Hope that helps clear up my stance for you. Tried my best

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

+9 more 
posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Wow, I thought I was reading the thread wrong.

As an American, I will respect your right to honor the Jihadist. In the same token you should respect my right to honor my fellow Americans, as well as allies, who have died fighting for what they believed in. Their belief is my belief just like your belief is that of the jihadists.

These brave men and women weren't looking for a war, but they were sent to one. They went over there and did and have done their job with honor and pride. They didn't want to kill nobody, but in war it is kill or be killed. Has there been mistakes along the way? Of course there has. It happens in every war.

Your hatred for the US is evident. Maybe instead of holding a minute of silence for the jihadists, you should go out and get yourself one of those rectum bombs and join the jihadists.

At least then you could say that you stood (blew) up against the aggression, against the double standard, against the imperialism, against the dictatorship that you so much hate..

[edit on 1-10-2009 by jam321]

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

No propaganda here Im telling you my first hand accounts... as far as them having the right to fight us.. sure they do they also have the right to die which there very good at by the way. The civil war in Iraq wasnt just Americas doing Iran had a role in it to...

And Im not generalzing they do it all the time there thats a fact.

When we indaved Ba'athist and Sunnis took the fight to us, when the jidist showed up and started the indiscrminate killing they stopped fighting against us and turned there weapons on them... SO even ex ba'athist and Sunnis no the difference between Jidist and Americans...

Now as far as the Americans who have comitted these horrible crimes, they desrve to be in jail the rest of there lives. And what do you know they are there in jail now. Cant say that for the people in afgan throwing acid on little girls going to school now can we?

And you nevered answered my question for you do you like hitler as well?

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by TacoBellMakesGas
reply to post by oozyism

Well if you want to pray for a bunch of guys that fill their rearends full of explosives just to kill some innocent people than go ahead. As far as America goes, at least we are efficient about killing the enemy and dont blow ourselves up in the process.

Ahhh you don't suppose it is because America is an advantageous position? Better technology, better guns, better armor, better intelligence, better economy. The enemy is in a desperate position.

To make a comparison, let's look at the WWI and WWII. The fight was fare between the sides, and there was many sides. Anyways check this out:

Remember the ships in WWII when it entered German territory? Well the individuals in front were sacrificed. It was basically execution, a machine gun in front and a massive field of nothing (open target). Some are sacrificed, get it? That is the same for the Jihadists. You think suicide bombing is bad, when giving up your life to protect is good. You are being unfare between the two forces in battle, in every way.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join