It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The wonders I beheld from an Orange

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Ramadwarf, you have the best threads! (Just read and commented on your "Infestation" thread.)

Yes, life is like an orange, or an apple, but we're always told not to compare or mix apples with oranges. Why is that, I wonder? The whole thing becomes even more daunting when you look at an orange through a magnifying glass -- its surface looks strikingly like that of the moon! And with a little imagination, an apple's surface could easily symbolize the Earth.

Now what does it tell us that the PTB (because doubtlessly it's them disseminating proverbs to indoctrinate "peasants" like us) don't want us to compare or MIX the Earth and the Moon? Is it because they know that someone's living up there? Is that why NASA now wants to blow up bits of the Moon? Is there a secret intergalactic war going on they don't want us to know about?

Lots of questions to ponder. And, by the way, you were saying your threads are never conspiracy threads. You are so wrong, my friend, you are so wrong.

[edit on 3-10-2009 by sylvie]

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by sylvie

Wow, I didn't think of it like that! So you think fruit could be symbols of certain places where something unknown is happening? I would agree with you but I haven't got a microscope (anymore
).

Well you never know, I, honestly, would like there to be some civilisation on the moon or an intergalactic war being fought somewhere (unless it comes to a head here
). Do oranges really look like the surface of the moon? Wow!

And thankyou
and, well I hadn't knowingly created any conspiracy threads

Ramadwarf on microscopic evidence and an unknown abundance of conspiracies

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Ramadwarf Philes

Originally posted by Ramadwarf Philes

"Rama, what happened? First it was the violence, now the alcohol, and now this...
What happened?"
"The orange, it showed me things..."

lol!

And I couldn't agree more- it is super trying to get your head around these ideas
Have you (or anyone for that matter) ever managed to successfully think of something that might come under the subject matter here? I know I haven't
Thanks

No, I haven't been able to come up with anything! I don't think it would even be possible really lol. The only images I get when I try to think of anything completely new, is a world where the landscape is diagonal and people still walk how they normally would (except walking uphill). Also the colour pink, and bananas. Don't ask me why lol, cos I have no idea!

Although there is an eighth colour, octarine, in the first Discworld novel "The Colour of Magic" by Terry Pratchett, that only wizards can see.
I found this describing the colour octarine here:

The colour of magic, also often called the eighth colour. Octarine is strongly indicative of magic and can only be seen by wizards, who sometimes describe it as resembling a fluorescent greenish-yellow purple

So I guess it's kinda possible to imagine new things?...

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Sparkly_Eyed777

Hehehe, thanks for laughing at my dialogue
I think that's got potential!

I agree with you: It is impossible to imagine new things- well, I say that from my ignorance of course. I laughed a bit at your description of a 'new world', but when I do it it's just as bad. Usually all I can think of is a metal floor with a checked pattern over it with some Roger Dean mountains in the foreground and distance with UK's 'Caesar's Palace Blues' playing...
And when I think of a new creature I think: Right, no eyes, think of something else; no legs, think of something else; no arms, think of something else; and eventually, because I can't think of anything else, all I get is a blob (they vary in colour depending on my mood
). Hey maybe insane people are insane because they've thought of these things and got it right! My little sing-song the other day might have been me bordering on going round the bend...

Thanks for the post

Ramadwarf on Blobs, Prog Rock, Roger Dean, insanity, and the screenplay for a future blockbuster that, as of yet, has no official title.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join