It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahmedinajad stumps Couric

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
The title of the actual article was a tad confrontational so I ratcheted it down a bit. While I do question A-jad's sanity at times, it was good to see him to this. I actually laughed. I am no fan of his but he nailed the hipocrasy in our MSM. Touche sir, touche.
A-jad and Couric
Couric interview
Here is pt1 the rest can be found right there. Definatley an interesting interview. I hate to say it every time I see this man engaged in an one on one, he seems to have his thinkng cap on. Quite unlike the media portrays him.
El-Shirbini case
El-Sherbini case goes to court

[edit on 1-10-2009 by djvexd]

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   
He is a world leader.
He isn't going to be had by a half-witted, cute-faced (well, not so much anymore), propaganda puppet.

People in America need to realize that America's "enemies" DO have a legitimate bone to pick with us.

Not saying that what they do is righteous or anything, just that we are pretty screwed up and I can at least admire someone who confronts hegemony, even though they do so in a way I would not condone.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

I tend to agree, while I wasn't trying to infer that Couric was the end -all , I was remarking on the fact that he nailed her on a "gotcha" question she thought she had, hook, line, and sinker. Well apparently that fish won't bite. And reading about the young lady ( I hadn't known or heard of it before) was an eye-opener.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

People in America need to realize that America's "enemies" DO have a legitimate bone to pick with us.

I agree. Anybody that thinks Ahmedinajad is not very intelligent, is not so intelligent themselves.

Katie Couric is a dim bulb and I like it when anybody shows her up for the idiot tool that she is.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Imadinnerjacket and Couric.....I can't stand listening to either one of them but I have to say, Imadinnerjacket is definately a smart man and should not be underestimated. Ms. Couris is a hack and has no business being in the msm.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by djvexd

Oh, it is no different than how the other "Crazy Islamic Radical" Saddam Hussein handled himself.

Hussein actually publically challenged Bush to a televised debate so that people could make up their own minds about the issue (WMD and America's authority to intervene in these affairs with cooked-up evidence... Colin Powell had lied to the UN and was caught in it) and Bush declined. As he should have. He didn't have a leg to stand on and he knew it.
After Bush declines, Hussein challenges him to a duel so that it could be settled that way.
Of course, Bush declines here also...

From where I sit, these are noble requests designed to show the farce for what it was and save his people froom bloodshed.

Of course, this is hardly mentioned at all here in the States.
Remember, Hussein was a crazy radical. (Says Katie Couric)

She would be the intellectual equivalent of a fish in a barrel with Ahmadenijad, or any other world leader for that matter, in unscripted debate.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Yeah I have seen a few 2-hour specials here about Hussein's life. Although we did back him and then dropped him for politico points, you have to admit he did start to get a little nasty near the end. He did do alot of horrible things to his country and people. This is not me speaking from media rather one of my good friends is from Iraq, he came here as a political refugee right before DS1. And you are right he DID challenge him to a mental duel. I agree the Iraq war was in it's essence about oil and retribution, however you cannot say that Hussein was an angel.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by djvexd

I didn't say that he was an angel.
Nor am I saying that Ahmadenijad is an angel.

Just that the American Government is extremely hypocritical when they engage either of them tit-for-tat.

Of course we don't even need to get into the hypocrisy surrounding Hussein, and it isn't even on topic.

So I'll just reiterate that Kuric cannot stand a chance against a world leader who is savvy to not only media spin but also how America does business.

She would be wise to not even interview him at all. But she does as her masters bid. For the people.
For propaganda.
For "God."
For "Country."

Yadda yadda yadda.
I'm glad to see the slimy bitch stumped.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I think that you may brought that to a very precise point.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   
What he really should've done is pulled out some pictures of all the Iraqi and Afghan 'Nedas' who died anonymously.

One of the main reasons Iran has been demonised is that they want to move onto the Euro from the Dollar. GoogleIran Oil Bourse Euro Dollar.

The Larry King interview with Dinnerjacket is a good one. King asks some tough questions and lets the guy speak.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   
One Katie Couric is equal to approximately two and a half pounds of excrement.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Wow. I guess Couric thought she was all that after her interview with Palin and thought she could take on anyone. Good to see she got her ass handed to her.

Now if someone would please do insulting impersonations of Tina Fey on live TV and ruin her career I would be a very, very happy man, indeed.

[edit on 2-10-2009 by sos37]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by MOTT the HOOPLE
One Katie Couric is equal to approximately two and a half pounds of excrement.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

That episode of South Park was hilarious.

top topics

join