It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystery of the Ages - Revealed

page: 1

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
We've talked a lot in the Secret Society thread about the mysteries and secrets hidden by esoteric societies.

It's true that at the heart of most esoteric traditions (and many religions) there is a deeply profound secret.

There is no way to reveal this secret directly, but I had a mundanely mystical experience today that provided me with at least a way to explain how to find the secret.

My five year-old son wanted to eat a peach. He asked if I would slice and peel it for him.

All of my life I have eaten peaches. All my life I knew there was a hard pit at the center. I knew somehow this pit made a new peach tree but I had always considered it a waste.

When I halved the peach (some of you will laugh at my naivete') the pit fell open. Nestled between the halves of this previously ignored pit was a little compartment and a seed.

I have never in my life seen an actual peach 'seed' before. Suddenly I had a (silly I know) epiphany.

This little secret miracle that allows peaches to continue to survive and reproduce for generation upon generation was hidden in plain sight all along!

The peach to me sort of symbolizes our journey through life. At first life seems mundane and unappetizing. When we start to peel away the tasteless (and fuzzy) outer layer of our physical existence we suddenly realize there is a world of sweet, wonderful existence to consume.

Many cold and unfeeling people never take the time to peel the peach and look at the wonderfulness inside.

Those who do choose to experience this wonderful journey (like me) don't ever consider what happens after the fruit is consumed and the experience is at an end.

We may view death as a bitter, ugly, hard ending to a temporal existence and toss the pit away without ever learning the rest of the story.

By taking time to explore further we learn the true secret to the existence of the peach (life, in this case). Inside of each of us, protected and secure, is the seed for our lives and spirits to continue!

If we plant this seed we may discover that life doesn't end when we are done with the temporal 'juiciness'. Instead we can discover our seed, or spirit, and plant it so that we may become something even more glorious in our next life. We may blossom as a tree, giving life and sustenance to many more generations.

Anyway, silly as it is, there is my story of the mystery of the ages, revealed.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
That really is quite evocative and inspiring. A star and flag for you, my good sir. I normally do not subscribe to mystical nonsense, but somehow this struck a chord

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by D.E.M.

Thank you!

It's probably pretty simplistic, but it kind of sums up where I am in my search right now.

Maybe there's some sort of thermonuclear toothpaste or something inside the seed, LOL!

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

So basically you're saying "Life is a peach....and then you die."

I may have read something similar to that on a T shirt back in the 80s.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Awesome ephitany OP.

Mysticism is not nonsense good sir!

Peace!

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

Sometimes ordinary things "hit" you like that.

S&F for a beautifully written post.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Very nicely said and thought provoking.

Interesting that you knew, but only found it by accident, then your eyes were really opened. I wonder if it only comes when the person is ready.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
So you're saying I should have kids after all?

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by silver tongue devil
So you're saying I should have kids after all?

Well.. in a roundabout sort of way.. LOL!

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by liveandlearn
Very nicely said and thought provoking.

Interesting that you knew, but only found it by accident, then your eyes were really opened. I wonder if it only comes when the person is ready.

I'm not sure.

It was so completely unexpected, though.

The thing I discovered after about the third peach was that if I cut the peach along the little 'dimple' line then the pit would open, but if I cut it the other way the pit would just be there all closed up.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   
You always had the answer, but you never knew the question until you opened up the fruit? Interesting. It's funny how these things seem to "find" you.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by emsed1
We've talked a lot in the Secret Society thread about the mysteries and secrets hidden by esoteric societies.

It's true that at the heart of most esoteric traditions (and many religions) there is a deeply profound secret.

So true..by the way, Star and Flag for this post! I agree, the secret societies do harbor a secret, in fact, several of them. No, I do not know them all, but I think many of us know some. One is all religions are based on falsehoods, another is intelligent, off world life forms are visiting Earth, and are preparing humanity for a war of their design.

I have never in my life seen an actual peach 'seed' before. Suddenly I had a (silly I know) epiphany.

This little secret miracle that allows peaches to continue to survive and reproduce for generation upon generation was hidden in plain sight all along!

The peach to me sort of symbolizes our journey through life. At first life seems mundane and unappetizing. When we start to peel away the tasteless (and fuzzy) outer layer of our physical existence we suddenly realize there is a world of sweet, wonderful existence to consume.

Many cold and unfeeling people never take the time to peel the peach and look at the wonderfulness inside.

Deep thought here, but makes perfect sense to me. We each need to look inside for all of the answers, something that I learned early one in the study of the occult. This is where they hide. We are the Power, not them. We are many, they are few....think about it, Pilgrim.

Those who do choose to experience this wonderful journey (like me) don't ever consider what happens after the fruit is consumed and the experience is at an end.

We may view death as a bitter, ugly, hard ending to a temporal existence and toss the pit away without ever learning the rest of the story.

By taking time to explore further we learn the true secret to the existence of the peach (life, in this case). Inside of each of us, protected and secure, is the seed for our lives and spirits to continue!

If we plant this seed we may discover that life doesn't end when we are done with the temporal 'juiciness'. Instead we can discover our seed, or spirit, and plant it so that we may become something even more glorious in our next life. We may blossom as a tree, giving life and sustenance to many more generations.

Anyway, silly as it is, there is my story of the mystery of the ages, revealed.

Wise words here, emsed1. Here some words that you remind me of...

So we found this hotel,
It was a place I knew well
We made magic that night.
Oh, he did everything right
He brought the woman out of me,
So many times, easily
And in the morning when he woke all
I left him was a note
I told him
I am the flower you are the seed
We walked in the garden
We planted a tree
Dont try to find me,
Please dont you dare
Just live in my memory,
Youll always be there

(All I Want To Do Is Make Love To You lyrics by Heart)

We each walk through the Garden, how metaphoric is that! We walk through the Garden, and we plant seeds. These seeds have many levels, beginning with your children, and going on to your deeds, thing that left a mark. You form high points in the memory banks, and form synapses between these files.

The true nature of Death is another secret held by the few. What they don't tell you is the "soul," or "spirit," is composed of pure, unadulterated, energy, energy of the purest kind. We are tapped into that energy too, on a daily draw on it. You see, things are not as they seem to be.

The Material World
www.peterrussell.com...

A second conclusion of Einstein's Special Theory of Relativity is that matter and energy are related to each other in a similar way as are space and time. Atomic physics had already shown that solid matter did not really exist, our experience of solid substance being an appearance generated in the mind. Einstein's work went further, showing that matter does not exist in the real world as an independent substance. What appears to us as matter and energy are bound together in his famous equation e=mc2.

More fundamental than both matter and energy is action. Planck laid the foundations of quantum physics with his realization that the indivisible unit in the physical world, the "quantum" as he called it, was action -- .

When we speak of the material world we usually think we are referring to the underlying reality -- the world that we are perceiving "out there". In fact we are only describing our image of reality. The materiality we experience, the solidness we feel, the whole of the "real world" that we know are all aspects of the image created in the mind; they are part of our interpretation of reality. Paradoxical as it may sound, matter is something created in the mind.

When we realize that everything we know, including the whole material world that we experience "out there" is part of the phenomenon, the image constructed in consciousness, we find the truth is a complete reversal of our everyday view. Matter, as we know it, is a creation of consciousness. Not the other way around as contemporary science presumes.

This is Einstein's theory of Relativity, the Material World theory. Right now, high and low radio frequency waves, remember that word "waves" for that is how they travel and look, are being beamed at humanity by HARRP and other facilities all around the world. They are preparing us....

Take a good look at some recent developments in the world. I do not have to list them here, you are all intelligent people, or you wouldn't be here. Things are quickly moving toward a Flashpoint. I was talking to a lady fried today, talking about the Hardin, Montana thing and forced vaccines. I told her this, hat I cold see us moving toward a great big something, as as an after thought I said "I hope it doesn't all end with mushroom clouds." As soon as I said it, I saw it.

I wish I hadn't said that to her.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

Awesome post brother. My stress level dropped a few points while reading this. I wish every person on this planet could think about this at least once everyday. Take care.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Fantastic! You know what I always say: look to the everyday, the old, and the ordinary to truly see... Well ok I've never said that but you know what I mean!
Amazing how we both had epiphanies through looking at the insides of fruit though in't it?
Great post!

Ramadwarf on being thoughtful fruit

[edit on 2-10-2009 by Ramadwarf Philes]

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
The thing that blows me away is even hardcore scientists and mathematicians can't deny Quantum Theory.

"Spooky action at a distance" for example:

Spooky action

Many experiments have been conducted where one particle can change another particle long distances away without any detectable connection between the two.

This is physical science. Can it be much more of a leap to think there is some sort of 'unseen' connection between us all?

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by emsed1
This is physical science. Can it be much more of a leap to think there is some sort of 'unseen' connection between us all?

When you realise that the purpose of all life is transformation, everything makes sense.

Now, with all this in mind, re-read the parables. Jesus was a lovely man, terribly clever.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

What a amazing piece of writing, very inspiring. I've had similar revelations, at times I was just doing ordinary things, nothing special, so the way this came to you is very much in tune with my own experiences.

I can hardly call the timing random or by chance. It's like being electrocuted, it most certainly gets your attention to say the least.

I have a 4 year year old girl my self and she never ceases to amaze me. She is my joy in life, an inspiration and she often shows me things in simplistic ways that I've never thought of before that have extreme depth! Children are an amazing gift.

Good stuff, keep seeking, more will come sir.

[edit on 2-10-2009 by oconnection]

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

An excellent realization of "it's me but it's not me". It is just the start. Follow the implications and try to reconcile it with separation (duality, polarity). Yes, that's a fun one where even metaphors fail. Place this all relative to consciousness.

When you're working on it you should be able to cook an egg on the crown of your head.

Good luck seeking!

new topics

top topics

join