It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Predict the next "event"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Hello ATS,
First a disclaimer. I am not from the future, I do not have all he answers, I am not an alien (as far as I know) and I just want to know what YOU think we will be the next false flag attack or as Biden said "generated crisis".

Personally I got my money on a false flag attack to be blamed on Iran (probably an attack on Israel or the US) so that WW3 can begin and the NWO implemented.

Here are some other hot candidates:

1.Swine Flu pandemic: I don't know which will do more damage, the flu strain itself or the vaccinations? Will they force vaccinations on us? Quarantines? Fema camps?

2. Nuclear first strike or false flag attack against North Korea

3. Manufactured civil war with eventual Martial Law

4. Alien Invasion (project blue beam perhaps?) Powerful earthquakes been hitting all over the world the last couple of months and scientist are making new discoveries of human evolution.

There are of course many more scenarios. Feel free to add. Which one do you think is the most likely scenario?

[edit on 1-10-2009 by thereaintnospoon]

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Oct 25-26 Israel launches bunker buster missles into irans underground nuclear facilities. Something goes terribly wrong.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
october 22nd 2009
october 26th 2009

2 dates for sure.

what is going to happen? something that effects people on a large scale.

[edit on 1-10-2009 by jvm222]

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
My two cents - pun intended

I think we are looking at a 'bank holiday' perhaps near the end of October.

Or not. meh.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I've had Krakatoa in mind for over a week now - just before the sky turned red here in Sydney I had it pop in my mind out of the blue. Since then we've had 'apocalypse Sydney,' and 2 huge quakes in the Asia/Pacific region, one one which spawned a deadly tsunami. Either the phrase 'Krakatoa' represented this collective catastrophic series of events, or it was literal and points to a specific event in the future involving the volcano.

[edit on 1/10/09 by Evasius]

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

I'm with you although I think it might not be volcanic per say. I think that we will see a giant EQ here shortly and possibly the juan de fuca finally going nuts on the west coast.

My other bet would be 22-26 iran war starts.

December economy can no longer rebound because the shopping season never hits and many retailers go under. Stocks will fall from today until this point.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Well, looking at these responses I'd say that people who become members of ATS tend to believe that they have some kind of "special powers"....for example the ability to see into the future. Or perhaps, we being so well informed believe we can see trends that mere nonATSers can't see.
Well anyway, we ATSers are some special people.

Hey, would somebody mind predicting that I"ll get rich?

[edit on 10/1/2009 by MissSmartypants]

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Oct. 10th from various things. enough said

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   
A few of you have mentioned the end of Oct (22nd to 26th).

Where does that come from, keen to learn more so I can help to keep an eye open etc?

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Putting a date on anything is ridiculous, why do it?

I think there is potential for a major event in the near future, that being an Israeli military strike on Iranian nuclear facilities. If this goes down I see it being a big, big thing. Oil could sky rocket to hundreds of dollars a barrel, and the whole event triggering a total financial meltdown, crash of the dollar.

From that, I guess you can imagine the ensuing chaos with mass inflation, a very real possibility, riots, civil unrest, and I guess it could bring about martial law that everyone loves to talk about.
Its my guess that something along these lines could be the "generated" crises Biden was talking about.

And I am curious about where people are getting these dates from.. Some of you have just said a date but no description on what you think is going to happen?

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Leaning towards natural disaster in the month of October.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
No dates to predict here, but I will say that a couple of months ago I had a dream of a 9.1 in Tonga with some other big quakes happening right before it.

Now we've had the 2/3 biggies in asia/pacific, we're also starting to see a lot more activity in Tonga.. I doubt a 9.1 will happen there but you never know...

WOW. Literally the second I pressed the send button, a 6.3 came through in TONGA!!

[edit on 1-10-2009 by drunknmunky]

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Inflation as well as interest rates will go one the rise , possible as soon as Christmas .

At least one more large scale government bailout , however this time it will be done with a lot less new / media coverage .

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Around December most people wont have electricity and natural gas and fuel oil will be to expensive to afford

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Oct 2- things will start getting better instead of worse.

And I will turn 41.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I'm saying it's going to be the attack on Iran.

I don't have any reliable dates, but it's obviously coming.

Hopefully it'll be a big enough deal to get them aliens out of my head... complete with Israeli mini-nukes and chemical/biological weapons.

It should be an entertaining watch on the idiot box, too.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I'll play....November 11 and or 12....based on a vivid dream

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
on november 4th you will remember this reply.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   
The next "event" will be holographic in Nature.
Aliens or Angels.

Something the whole world will fall for.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   
34 hours 24 minutes 17 seconds.

The answer will be obvious.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join