It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO scares people in CAR? (Spain)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ambulanceo
I actually found the other objects in the video somewhat more interesting. From 0:05 to around 0:08, I saw around 3 or 4 additional blackish fuzzy objects around the main UFO. The one at 0:05 particularly intregues me because of the odd way it moves; it sort of moves right and then jerks back left out of site. The number of objects makes it somewhat difficult to understand how all the objects could have been faked. And the fact that the people are reacting in the first place makes it unlikely to be an error in the film or non-UFO objects (the objects are all clearly moving, which the part I mentioned clearly shows, as 2 different figures are moving in two different directions.

I have to watch this again. I am certain there were other objects as well. I would love to see or hear the people who recorded this talk about the incident.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
In the video I don't visually see a woman, and I don't visually see a kid, so in my opinion the sound should NOT be used to determine it's authenticity. It could be hired voice overs that aren't even filming.

There is going to be a big problem if people start hiring paid actors for their hoax videos. I can just imagine how many people are going to get fooled.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALLis0NE
In the video I don't visually see a woman, and I don't visually see a kid, so in my opinion the sound should NOT be used to determine it's authenticity. It could be hired voice overs that aren't even filming.

There is going to be a big problem if people start hiring paid actors for their hoax videos. I can just imagine how many people are going to get fooled.

This is true, but wouldn't you expect a hoax to film the people? That is one of the things that caught my eye with this? You do see the driver for a moment, and it looked like his head looked toward that direction.

It also doesn't really give you a good shot, there is an "adequate shot," but the "viral" video's often look ....to good to be true.....

[edit on 3-10-2009 by talisman]

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
What is interesting is the detail on the UFO is unclear, just like the rest of the video. It doesn't stand out like the ones on other hoax vids. Also, the acceleration was smooth and you could tell the person filming didn't expect it to move that fast because they were slow to catch up to it. That makes me believe that the situation was real. And i saw 2, maybe 3 total UFO's as the person turned the camera. They were both moving different directions as well, and the person with the camera didn't seem to notice it, or pay attention because they were focusing in on the original one.

Seriously, these videos are really starting to piss me off. Because all of these hoax vids have ruined the reputation of any legit video that may come along. This one seem real to me.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Wonder, maybe the thing was watching them. When she trains her camera on it in the beginning the object zooms away behind the tree, somewhat away from them. But it then comes around on the side just as close to their car as it was originally in front of them. And shortly after she gets out of the car the thing 'disappears'. Camera shy UFO? Go figure.

Based on my experience of seeing a UFO relatively close up, (ehhh, why mince words, it was a ship) I bet it was still there watching them the whole time. It may have never left.

[edit on 3-10-2009 by Flux8]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join