It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO scares people in CAR? (Spain)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Apologies if posted previously.

I thought this looked a little strange and didn't know what to think. It is possible that it is CGI. Judging by the reaction of the people, I am not so sure. Anyone know anything about this?

EDIT: Second link is better quality
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 1-10-2009 by talisman]

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Hard to say if its genuine. Are they speaking spanish. It doesn't sound like they are scared.

So

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ontariocanada
Hard to say if its genuine. Are they speaking spanish. It doesn't sound like they are scared.

So

I think it is spanish, and I believe they are not moving because they are focusing on the object in question. It could be that they are not afraid but why assume they are not? Normal human reaction in such circumstance would be one of either fear or fascination.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by talisman

It's a little suspicious when at the end she pans away from the UFO for some reason just before it disappears. Just saying.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
It looks like the real deal to me.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
They don't sound scared at all to me so I think you could use a better title, like "UFO filmed from car".

I can't understand Spanish or whatever they're speaking, but the whining kid translates pretty well

The UFO is so darn fuzzy you can't say much about it. I did find it odd they panned away from the UFO near the end, unless they thought they lost it and were trying to re-acquire it, it is hard to see.

What I thought was way more odd than the UFO were the artifacts. Around 4s there's a big one on the left that seems to vanish?:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/20596fc55665.jpg[/atsimg]

And around 5s another artifact seems to zoom down past the upper right corner. I thought bird at first but it doesn't have the rod-like appearance birds usually do under these conditions. What the heck is that thing? The photographer seemed to pay no attention to either one so maybe they are birds but they don't look like birds normally do, even with the rodlike distortion.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/edb01a39bd66.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 1-10-2009 by Arbitrageur]

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I'll provide a Spanish to English translation. It's funny for me being my first post and all but in my opinion the lady sounds pretty genuine. As for the UFO, I think it does look CGI, at the same time though, it moves with the shaky video camera very well. Good video over all. Thanks OP.

Daughter (holding vid camera) - Stop, stop! Dear God! Stop because its stopping itself. Stop, Stop, its going over there, its going over there! (in a very terrified voice)

Child - Crying in background for his mom, in fear.

Daughter - She said something which I couldn't pick up because she was crying and talking at the same time.

Mother - Calm down, my daughter ..her name.., its nothing, its nothing.

Daughter - No, No....I'm going to get out ok...i'm getting out.. Wait a bit darling....Oh and the Milk?

Mother - Get in, get in, because there is nothing.

Daughter - But what the heck was that? Dear god, what was that?...Wait we're going to turn around.

End of the video.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I will give the full transcription. "The milk!" is an usual expression on Spain like "The f*ck!".

Woman1:"Stop, stop, stop for god's sake! It's stopping! Because is stop-...Stop"
Kid: "MOMY!"/ (same time)Woman2: "Here, here"
Woman2: "Look"
Kid: *whining*
Woman2: "There!"
Woman1:"Its going that way! --THE HECK!" (La leche!)" (ufo speeding up)
Kid: "MOOOOMYYYY!"
Woman2: "Easy..."
Woman1: *whining* "...there"
Kid: "Momy!"
Woman2: "Nothing, Is nothing"
Kid: "I WANT TO LEAVE!"
Woman1: "Im going to get out, eh?... Im going out"
Kid: "I WANT TO LEAVE!"
Woman1: (OUT)"A moment, honey!" (...) "Ah...the heck"
Kid: *Background noise* "I want to leave~!"
Woman2: "Get on! Get on! because...*grumble*"
Woman1: "But what was that!?... What was that? Mother of-...Start it. Do we turn around?"

EDIT: As a spanish speaker, sounds legit.

[edit on 1-10-2009 by soulnova]

[edit on 1-10-2009 by soulnova]

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
My friend who is Portuguese(but knows some spanish)also confirms the notion that there was some fear in how and what they were saying.

I am not sure how anything looks suspicious. It looks legit, but these days one never knows. Does it look CGI? I am not sure either. How would we know?

It is unusual how the craft is gone near the end, I thought that was interesting myself.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 04:28 AM
link   
You dont have to speak spanish to hear fear in peoples voices,very good vid!Shame it was so fuzzy and finished quickly at the end when she got out of the car.Havnt a clue what it was,might be a RV being flown or something else!
That movement at the start is the most impressive,without seeing this object in motion one could say it was a balloon of some type

Great vid,thank you for posting it

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by noangels

Agreed. The movement says that this is definitely not a balloon. Its acceleration is smooth and very fast.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
very convincing vid, if it is a fake then you would have to be a sick person to let you child get scared like that. Hopefullly someone who knows their CGI will step in and give it a good run threw.

S+F

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I listened to it without sound, so that wouldn't cloud my judgement.

But as far as the object goes, the only two things that make me curious is how she followed it's path through the tree although you are unable to see it (followed the path at the perfect speed), which seems suspicious. Also, it comes up from the left side of the tree quite a bit higher than where it went behind at the right, which also seems odd.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I'm not one to believe most UFO stories or vids, but was very impressed with this one. Ligit to me, whatever it was. This seems to be a good example of how our eyes can see something clearly but a camera just can't do the job with clarity. It's rapid movement from a stop is impressive. Good vid in my book.

[edit on 2-10-2009 by rygi23]

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
If this is a fake, Obama was born white!
Unclear, yet very impressive footage!

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I think this video is real. I don't think it's CGI. Cause, well, that isn't a detailed shape, nor an object. You can't see what it is either. From what I've seen, most of the fakes try to make the object stunningly detailed. And the dialogue sounds legit..

[edit on 2-10-2009 by Spinotoror]

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Where are the debunkers in this thread?
2009 already goes into the books as a year with many sightings!

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I think the rash of Spanish ufo sightings are all part of a viral marketing campaign. This clip showed up in the same news article on the Spanish news site, that also had clips of the boat incident, and the "loading a capsule onto a truck" incident.

So.. right now, thinking viral.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I actually found the other objects in the video somewhat more interesting. From 0:05 to around 0:08, I saw around 3 or 4 additional blackish fuzzy objects around the main UFO. The one at 0:05 particularly intregues me because of the odd way it moves; it sort of moves right and then jerks back left out of site. The number of objects makes it somewhat difficult to understand how all the objects could have been faked. And the fact that the people are reacting in the first place makes it unlikely to be an error in the film or non-UFO objects (the objects are all clearly moving, which the part I mentioned clearly shows, as 2 different figures are moving in two different directions.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join