It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lindsey Graham calls birthers 'Crazy'

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by I_am_Spartacus
RINO!!

You know this place (ATS) is crazy. A conspiracy site that has so many who believe in althenians and greens in cahoots with our government for the purpose of soul mining, or that Pee Wee Hermann is dead from over stimulation but his twin has taken his place, but a large number can't see a REAL conspiracy right before their eyes.

Yes sure it probably isn't about the birth certificate, its probably something else and if he lets the focus stay on the BC then his other records are safe BUT how can ANY of you say it isn't conspiratorial for obama to not just show his records already or use lawyers to block disclosure?

You really think there isn't a problem SOMEWHERE with some part of his past? Isn't it obvious that there is something he doesn't want us to see? He is intentionally keeping us all from seeing it yet you see nothing wrong with that ? Really? cmon.....

Spartacus, Graham is the poster boy for Rinos.

I also think the POTUS is hiding something. I personally think it's something regarding who paid for his schooling or an unimpressive GPA. His school records have been hidden and you would think after Bush's were found to be somewhat embarrassing Obama would have no qualms about showing his. I question why Obama wouldn't want to show up Bush once and for all as the pampered runt of an old money litter that he is. His not doing so supports my suspicion they are in fact playing on the same team. One political party.

The president is rumored to be headed to Hawaii this holiday season. I doubt he will gift the nation with peace of mind regarding his BC despite his likely proximity and his plummeting poll numbers. The rather hawkish Nobel acceptance speech will have to soothe any centrists still in his camp.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lillydale

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
I don't know how this thread got to be about Obama

Obama has shown his legal papers to the world. Just because some don't accept doesn't change a thing.

and with that....

Could all the BCers and Obama bashers please keep that stuff for one of the 8 million threads already on ATS about both topics.

This thread is specifically about the Right finally deciding to distance itself from the "death panel/BC/keep government out of my medicare" nutjob fringe.
The Republicans are finally realizing that patronizing a small minority of radicals only gets you... a small minority of radical support.

Plenty of threads to discuss legitimacy of the BC and in which to hate Obama.

Is this really the reasoning of a historically wishy-washy Graham, a Rino as mentioned earlier? Inferring that Graham represents "the Right" I think is a stretch.

Graham was talking tough on leaving Iraq leading up to his re-election bid in 2008 and what have we heard on that front since? Is he petitioning the pres on getting out? He saved his seat by that posturing leading up to the election as even the staunchly militaristic SC Republicans were fed up with Iraq by 2008. Graham saw a shift coming and rode the wave. On the iraq issue he could disguise the positioning as being fiscally conservative with his SC base. It sounds like surf's up again for Senator Graham. If this is a "small minority of radicals", why react to them at all? What does he know that we don't? He's just lent credence to this small minority.

Regarding Senator Graham:

In a harshly-worded resolution approved Monday, the Charleston County Republican Party condemned Graham for undermining “Republican leadership and party solidarity for his own benefit” and tarnishing “the ideals of freedom, rule of law, and fiscal conservatism.” - Andy Barr on Politico 11/13/09

To me this sounds as if the SC Republicans are coming around to what Graham indicated prior to the 2008 election. He's a Rino and not a conservative. Championing a pull-out from Iraq would be a fiscally conservative move. To largely abandon that stance once re-elected? Well, not so much. Much easier to spout off with a lame duck president on watch. To do so now would tip the Dems apple cart. The last issue they want to tackle now is pulling out of Iraq in my opinion. The entire article:

S.C. GOP castigates Lindsey Graham

This article indicates Graham has abandoned his conservative support and has moved beyond "moderate" in their eyes. Does that indicate "the Right" is moving left or that Graham has finally left the fold? I think the latter.

[edit on 14-12-2009 by Hemisphere]

<< 1  2   >>

join