It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Debtors Revolt M Beginning

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   
www.thecrowhouse.com...

Watch this link with good info on how to get rid of debt without paying a cent..Listen to whole link is worth it.

[edit on 2-10-2009 by yobbi]

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by poedxsoldiervet

I say this respectfully. These banks are not obligated to lower your interest. It's outlined in the contracts you agreed to when you used the credit they provide. If you created the debt, you have to repay it. Thats the bottom line. The harsness aside ...

It’s a horrible situation. I've been through this with bank of America. I received a call from an Account Representative from BoA. We set up a payment plan and they reduced my interest rate to 2% until I repay the balance in full.

These banks can not sqweeze blood from a turnip. They can threaten and hurrass all day and night .. but this wont produce the money they seek. Let it go to collections and settle with them.

[edit on 2-10-2009 by Mr.Hyde]

[edit on 2-10-2009 by Mr.Hyde]

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by sticky

Originally posted by SaturnFX
alot of companys now run credit checks on you before hiring you...there is of course a conspiracy there also.

so, might not take bad credit too lightly if you want a decent job overall.

Sometimes # happens and you gotta just deal with having bad credit...but if your simply not paying out of spite or whatever, well, then your a bit of a loser (not the ops...just a general statement)...if you buy something then have the ability to pay for it but refuse to..then that makes you a thief, not a rebel...just a thief.

Your points are valid, it is just we should be at the point where we don't care what anyone thinks about us. Your view on society is based on many years of brainwashing. I feel bad for people with similar views as yours.

It is a revolution of the entire system altogether. Soon enough, the system will crumble, and many of those people that worked so hard their entire lives to obtain wealth, will be the next group to come out swinging and joining our ranks.

Even if we do this by choice now, the FED and the entire US economic system is a much bigger thief then we could ever be.

Tit for tat.. Payback is a bitch.

STAND UP, and do not be afraid. Credit will become something we laugh about in the future, like the rotary telephone.

[edit on 2-10-2009 by sticky]

I have to disagree. First of all, our entire economy is built on credit and debt. It's not going away unless we revert to a system of bartering and using precious metals as currency.

The revolution, as you put it, shouldn't involve taking a stand by being irresponsible and refusing to fulfill a promise (i.e. the contract that was signed when receiving a loan, credit card, etc.). If you want to revolt, start by paying off the debt and not borrowing money. Spend only when you have money with which to pay. If the banks and credit card companies can't rely on people as a source for profit, then they will be forced to change their ways. Revolt by being responsible and doing the right thing, not by pushing the burden of paying off the debt onto those people who have managed their money well and not racked up thousands of dollars of debt.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit

But this was MY DEBT! I signed a contract that explained this IN FULL! This is on me, regardless of what asshats I think they are for not screwing me over due to a 1 day late payment. These companies WANT you to pay late. They are praying that you do. Only way to really give them the finger, is never give them your business again. I just don't get the "omg these are evil companies and don't deserve my money!" angle. You signed something that covered everything, you bought the stuff, you defaulted, the onus is on you to fix it.

But what happens when you don't have the ability to fix it? What if you have a job loss or become disabled?

I agree that people take out a loan should pay for the loan - no one forced us to do so - but there are times when people simply can't pay regardless of how much they actually want to pay.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by tk1967

That is why one puts aside money for the preverbial rainy day.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   
... Now while I dont think your the problem with society, i do take a grim view of people who borrow borrow borrow, then when they are expected to pay, just ignore it because they are broke.

Yes, im glad youve taken your highroad and ignored these people.

But I ask, when the dust settles the economy comes right and youve saved up some money and ignored them, whats going to happen?

that bill will still be there, it will be bigger, you'll now have a name for yourself.. Id be worried my children might bear the brunt of my actions if I were you.

When they come to your house and take all your belongings and change the locks on your door, repo your car are you going to say its their fault?

I agree in sticking it to the banks.
But, if you borrow to get ahead, its your responsibility to pay it back.

Id go see them face to face. throw your pride away and just be honest.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by John_Q_Llama

There isn't anything we can do about the collapse. It is going to happen. I know that everyone doesn't believe everything I do about what's going on in the world around us. My beliefs aren't dependent on yours, thank goodness

I suggest you dig for truth. It is very liberating.

And yes, even this is connected to it.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
... Now while I dont think your the problem with society, i do take a grim view of people who borrow borrow borrow, then when they are expected to pay, just ignore it because they are broke.

Yeah,

I don't like the government either.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

I don't have even a doubt that the economic system will collapse. As the Iran/Isreal war starts, the piggy flu starts taking even more victims in early spring, and American Hiroshima is false flagged upon us.

The whole planet is going to start seeking answers, and there is only one TRUTH!

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by poedxsoldiervet

They call my house at all hours of the night now-) Letters from lawyers-) I will not pay one more cent to this assholes, I diddnt ask for princepal reduction I ask for an interst rate deduction.... I am finally fighting back and sticking it to the Man....

First of all, you need to record these calls that you claim come at all hours of the night. That is illegal. Collectors cannot call you past 9:00 p.m.

You need to tell anyone that is calling you past this time, that you can sue them for harassment for doing so.

If you have evidence of them doing so, you can not only sue the company calling you, but the individual they hired to call you.

Get a caller ID. If it is not a call you recognize, don't answer it.

Send a letter to everyone you claim are harassing you telling them you have proof of what they are doing and to cease.

You can also tell the creditors that you are disputing the debts in writing, and at that point they must cease all letters and phone calls to you.

Make sure you send all notifications of dispute, via certified mail, so you have proof that they are continuing harassment.

You can check what the Fair debt collections act, is for yourself, however some laws are different depending on the the state you live in.

There is no need for you to call people to riot or anything, as you have laws that are in place already to protect you.

Knowledge is a beautiful thing......find out what the laws are, and use them to your benefit.

I worked in collections for years, and if what you claim is true, you might get rich off of these people abusing you.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by yobbi

I had not listened to Maxwell Igan's perspectives before this week. I then watched all 71 videos by "aodscarecrow" YT account Mon/Tue/Wed.

The guy is SOLID. on every single idea. He even will tell you what parts are purely speculation, and what has been dot connected.

[edit on 2-10-2009 by sticky]

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   

i maxed out my credit cards while trying to save my house from foreclosure, i lost the house, and stopped paying any of my bills about 18 months ago and I COULDNT BE HAPPIER!!!! I recommend telling the collection agencies that you are planning on declaring bankruptcy (even if you aren't right away) that stopped most of them. Eventually you might want to change your phone number. My thinking is that if enough of us do this then this whole B.S. credit score system (mark of the beast?) will become obsolete. I think it is possible for them to freeze your bank acct. and garnish your wages however it hasn't happened to me yet. Look on the bright side, I'm sure we wont need credit scores once the NWO has us all enslaved!

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 01:25 AM
link   
I don't know that this will count for anything, but maybe somebody will read it and think.

The problem here, people, is NOT the big ugly banks. Yes, bankers are right up there with lawyers and politicians in my book: all cads, liars, thieves general b@%^@$ds. What else would you expect from them? Fish are wet. Crap stinks. Bankers are thieves.

The problem we are facing here is not what the bankers have done. I've never, ever seen anyone making a purchase with a credit card because a banker was standing by with a gun to his or her head.

Someone in this thread mentioned sending back all that broken Chinese crap.

So, WHY DID YOU BUY ALL THAT CHINESE CRAP IN THE FIRST PLACE? Especially if you didn't have the cash to purchase it outright and had to buy it on credit.

See, my family and I live in a 25 year old mobile home that we bought for $7,000. It's clean, comfortable and safe. Mostly, it's MINE. I don't owe a penny on it.

I drive a 1994 Dodge pick-up, my wife a 1998 Honda Accord. Both are in good repair, dependable and presentable. I own them, too.

I don't watch television, but my family does. On a 21" analog box that we bought second hand. I own it, too.

I've lived my life this way. I have always lived well within my means. I have never abused credit. I have never been in debt for any extended period. The only two vehicles I bought on a lone were paid off early, as well the first home we had.

Now, people like me who have been responsible and careful with our money will suffer along with all the idiots who ran around for years buy CHINESE CRAP on credit because they had to have it now.

If you must take some kind of action to protect yourself, do it. But for goodness' sake, don't act like you're some kind of hero!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by sticky

Last year the company I work for was down to a four day week for management. With pay cut. Our manufacturing arm, a 24/7 operation, was cut to 40 hours with requisite lay offs. As of Sept. 2009, I myself received a 16% raise and 10% bonus. Across the board raises for management at 10%. We brought back our laid off employees and are hiring. Labor recieved a 6% raise which I was happy to sign off. I myself need to hire a new controller and clerk. So basically I can tell everybody their hard work was for naught and we should pack it in and go home. I am sorry but I cannot embrace your nihilism. Stock up the canned goods and shotguns if you must but I have work to do.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

If you were paying attention at all, you would know that the banks just made that money out of thin air. Interest is slavery. Get yourself educated and stop listening to Jim Cramer. It's a big picture thing, maybe you wouldn't get it...

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by concernedcitizan
reply to post by sticky

Last year the company I work for was down to a four day week for management. With pay cut. Our manufacturing arm, a 24/7 operation, was cut to 40 hours with requisite lay offs. As of Sept. 2009, I myself received a 16% raise and 10% bonus. Across the board raises for management at 10%. We brought back our laid off employees and are hiring. Labor recieved a 6% raise which I was happy to sign off. I myself need to hire a new controller and clerk. So basically I can tell everybody their hard work was for naught and we should pack it in and go home. I am sorry but I cannot embrace your nihilism. Stock up the canned goods and shotguns if you must but I have work to do.

You have your right to your own opinions. I do not wish for an armed revolution, but yes I am currently stocking up on water and non-perishable foods.

We have already manifested much destruction, and this will not be avoided. Much of the scenario is yet to be determined.

I can see pretty far, but not as far as I'd like to. (nope, im not a psychic, i just have a horrible feeling in my gut and it lead me to 8 months of digging through massive amounts of bull and disinformation to finally realize the big picture)

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 01:49 AM
link   

I dont know for sure if it would work but have heard of some that were head over heels in debt.Their solution...have a friend or someone to basically file a lien and get a judgement against you so that they(your friend ) is 1st in line.....anone else that seeks a judgement against you would be in a 2nd position...therefore your friend would hold them off with his 1st position. They couldnt proceed until the holder of 1st position was taken care of. This would cause the creditors to greatly reduce the amount theyd take to settle ...if anything. Ive heard of a few services out there that specialize in this tpe of thing....anyone out there familiar with this technique? Id be interested to hear someones story that has done this successfully

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 02:09 AM
link   
I posted something close this in another thread earlier but feel it applies here as well.

The banking institutions committed fraud against the American people when they not only blackmailed us into giving them trillions under threat of marshal law, but they also lied about what they were going to do with the money. Not one dime of the debt from the mortgage fiasco was covered - not a dime!

So you expect the American people to under threat of violence pay the banks trillions for nothing and then turn around and pay not only our debt to the banks but with ungodly interest on top of that?

Let's add to that the fact they are knowingly and purposefully destroying the economy by cutting off the loans available to business, which is directly responsible for the loss of hundreds of thousands of jobs across the country.

And you feel you owe them more money???

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 02:14 AM
link   

HELP IS HERE!

For now on do not answer your phone screen all your phone calls.
Do not and I mean DON NOT speak to any creditor again, since they have shown you they are not interested in working with you.

Now you will have to make payments on your student loans there is no way out of this, trust me but, they will work with you.

If you do not pay your mortgage after three month the lender will foreclose on your home it is that simple.

As far as your credit cards go, you can do like most people are doing now and walk away from your credit and ride it out for seven years of bad credit, but what’s seven years, that is a short time anyway. Then you can start over again. Your old credit will be a write-off however, the banks will sell your debt to collection agencies but, (do not respond) By not responding they are not going to take any action furthermore, once you know that each one of your credit cards are wrote off by the creditor then legally you do not owe any money to the collecting agencies because you did not have a contract with them in the first place. Most collection agencies’ are scam artist as well.

Also, use money orders to pay bills and if you are paying a mortgage, use western union to make payments therefore they cannot deny that you didn’t make the payments. I have had a mortgaged lender threw my mortgage checks in the garbage, deny payment was made, and proceed with foreclosure. I end up stopping the foreclosure however it cost me four thousand dollars to stop them I had to pay their out rage legal fees to stop them. Lessons learn for me I didn’t realize I was being scammed. A month later, my mortgage was sold to another lender and two years later the mortgage company that tried to screw me had a class action lawsuit for fraud against them for doing the same thing to hundreds of customers and the company is out of business now.

[edit on 2-10-2009 by impressme]

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 02:15 AM
link   
As i posted before in the other debtors revolt thread I'm going to also have to stop paying my credit cards. I've recently lost my job, and can now barely keep the lights on, and eat. Since my last post though i tryed calling the companies i have accounts with and explain my situation, but they were not willing to cut me any slack. I have about 32 thousand dollars in debt, and at the moment at no fault of my own have no way to countinue making my payments. This will be the first time in my life I've not been able to pay a bill, but i don't really feel bad about it after calling them, and getting no help. I will admit I'm a litlle frightend about it, but i have checked all the legalites of the situation. All my debt is unsecured credit card debt and no matter what anyone tells you they can't touch your car, house or anything if your debt is unsecured debt. All they can do is call and bug you for payment, and you can even stop that if you follow the rules. The biggest thing that will happen is your credit score will be hurt.

I don't suggest you do this if you can afford to pay your bills, but at this point i have no choice i must eat so the credit card companies will have to do without my payments.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join