It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Debtors Revolt M Beginning

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

Thats exactly what I am doing right now, saving it up and if it comes to it they have to find it before they get it-)

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

I already tried that, the money I would have had to pay on that the interst alone was outrageous..... SO I played it my way. We will see how far this goes.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
LOL titorrite, thunbs up man
i dont have a credit card, beause of what ive learned about how they really run tha knida business* I used to thnk of ways to counter act on them..i had the same sex thng in mond if it ever happened ot me lol. In my own littel sick way, scar ema bit..sound like yuor raving mad and growling, foaming at the mouth, have a recording of a woman scremaing int he background and soun of a chainsaw being used
a frined thks not a good idea, yuo might get a visit fro the local police, unlikely but u never know lol.
another idea, was pose as a amfia family member stillnkown to be active...let the creditors know too, you also deal with contracts..but slightly differnet..cotnracts out on your life type of deal!

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Drexl

Thank you Drexel, that is something I have not thought of, I will for sure look into that... Ill call my cousin and mention it to him and see what he says.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by poedxsoldiervet

I feel you man. These banks and credit card companies are a blight on peoples lives. I will soon be facing some very hard decisions. My wife spent over 6 months in the hospital last year,the bill is astronomical, I just had heart surgery 6 weeks ago and am awaiting the bill for that. Savings are long gone,and we've sold just about everything we had worth selling.
I have always prided myself in the fact that I paid my debts. It's at the point now that I can hardly meet the minimum payments on my credit cards. The rates are close to 30%, They are blood suckers no doubt!!!
I guess bankruptcy is my only real option.

I wish you well in your endeavor to "Stick it to the man"

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Drexl

This is good advice, but my intuition tells me I'm never going to have to worry about it anyway. (could be that I am a firm believer in the 2012 theory and the dawning of the great age of spirit)

We win people, it is already destined. Stand up now, and lets change the world.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by daddyroo45

Join the revolt dude tell them to sod off... Its to damn bad for them they got billions of taxpayer dollars and dont want to help anyone so screw them with a capitol F. They cant help us we cant help them.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by poedxsoldiervet
reply to post by daddyroo45

Join the revolt dude tell them to sod off... Its to damn bad for them they got billions of taxpayer dollars and dont want to help anyone so screw them with a capitol F. They cant help us we cant help them.

See, if they truly had everyone's best interest, then why not use the 'bailout' money to pay off everyone's debt and give everyone a clean slate? No, they were only looking out for themselves.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Jessicamsa

Right on, instead they horde that money for themselves and sell our nation to CHINA... CHINA OWNS the US they dont by our debt the dollar sinks to a third rate fiat money... Screw em all they brought this on themselves.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   

That is the law I used . All my debts are from the mid 90's after leaving Uni . So they have no chance . Sometimes , I get an odd call , but I don't mind that really . Those tel operators are fun to annoy and I like to use sites like this . In europe, they do not expect to be answered by black guys from the hood with guns , so it scares them off . There are lots there to choose from . Hold the phone to the pc speaker and press the set of words you want to say .

www.realmofdarkness.net...

[edit on 1-10-2009 by Drexl]

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Drexl

Funny site I may start using it-)

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drexl

Those tel operators are fun to annoy and I like to use sites like this .

www.realmofdarkness.net...

[edit on 1-10-2009 by Drexl]

OMG
- where have you been.

I have to use this !

thanks thanks
tHANK YOU

[edit on 1-10-2009 by venividivici]

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Look I paid the ridiculous credit card interest rates for almost 2 years. They won’t work with you. (Although BOA did offer .15 on the dollar to settle.) The rest won’t come close to a reasonable settlement. I had Chase, Capital One and Discover also. Chase sued me. They were all more then paid in full. Screw them!

Your credit is shot by now. You have to bit the bullet and inflict as much damage on them as will be to you. I can tell you from experience, bankruptcy is the only way out. I called and wrote them all many times. The Gov. help is a joke. I had to file Chapter 7 and loose my house.

I may have been able to keep it but there were problem with the house that could not be fixed. (Long story). I had a first and a second mortgage. The second was used for improvements to the house. One being a large steel building. I spent 200K on the building but sold it for 10K so that it would not be part of the property when they finally got it back. They were pissed. It was not on the deed. Totally legal.

Told them I would accept cash for keys to get me out, otherwise see you in court and evict me. I got 3K to leave at a date I chose. This process takes many months to a year.

I am now renting again. Bankrupt but, 1.5 M debt free. It’s a slippery sloop. One you start down hill you are not getting back up. You just can’t trash the place but you can do something like: Got a nice refrigerator, sell it on Craigslist and replace it with a free one front Craigslist. Don’t use banks! They will take every dime. Everyone in this situation needs to revolt, you will not win but you can go down fighting like hell.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I basically have done the same thing that you have done. I feel kinda good knowing I am part of a revolt.
A year ago after I lost my job, I just could not make any more payments to these guys or I wouldn't be able to feed my family. It's a hard decision, but I just couldn't continue to afford it. I tried the debt consolidation and debt solution people and I can tell you from experience these people are scam artist. They charge you all kinds of fees and do nothing for you except let your debt go deliquent anyway. u2u me if you want to know more about them.
I was held captive by worrying about my credit rating, but I finally realized it wasn't worth it. I am getting calls and I wait everyday for the suit paperwork to show up. Some people tell me they will never sue and others tell me get ready.
I have spoken to a bankruptcy attorney but he wants $1500 to file. Can't afford that either. So I sit and wait. Anyone with advice on what I can expect I would be grateful. I don't have enough postd yet to u2u anyone so .....

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by VAPatriot

Pretty bad deal you got, my debt isnt that much all my debt is 140,000 with my house, student loans, car and credit card and a few other things.... No one wanted to wrok with me so I stopped paying on everything buy my house.... I am tired and I am Mad As HELL. I fought in Iraq twice and afgan once thinnk they or the VA cares hell no. So I fighting the only way I know how Legally and its got there attention-)

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by tinkytink1207

Doesnt it feel good, I can hold out as long as they can, I am no longer a prisoner to the credit system, I want something I pay in straight Cash its the only legal tender and the only one I now use.... I love this I am rioting with my wallet from the comfort of my home-)

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by tinkytink1207

If you qualify for chapter 7. Get the $1,500.00 somehow. Chapter 13 won't help. Bankrupcy sucks. But for many people its the only way to get out from under this mess.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   

First, THANK YOU!

It is a complete disgrace that a Vet is not getting any help. We all need to stop playing their games. Stop playing by their rules. We have the power to crush the banker all it takes numbers of people to say screw you, I won’t continue to be fleeced any longer.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by VAPatriot

Thank you...

And thats what I have decided no more I will not be bullied I will not be scared I will do what I damn well please from this day forward.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Poedxsoldiervet, my friend - I just wanted to reply to wish you good luck with this, and say I REALLY admire you for what you are doing. It makes me feel good, and gives me some hope that this may be just the beginning of something beautiful. If someone reading your post does the same, and then one more, and then another....... Its quite inspiring. The banks would be helpless if we all did this.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join