It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran vs Israel: What The Media Wants You To Forget

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by captbilly
In the case of Iran you have a country who's leader has reapeated threatened Israel with total destruction, not to mention the somewhat less credible "death to America" chants at almost every political meeting in Iran.

Iran is, unfortunately for it's people (and I have many Iranian friends who are good honest people) reeping what it's leaders have sewn. Allowing some extremests to overrun the US embasy in violation of centuries of international laws, making constants treats against the very survival of Israel, supporting terrorist organizations all over the middle east and the entire world, and constantly chanting for the destruction of the most powerful country on earth, are actions that have repercussions. In this case the repercussions are that almost no country on earth is comfortable with Iran having the capability to develop neclear weapons, including virtually every country in the Middle east.

Ok, the Iranian leader never stated any such thing - what he said was: "the regime occupying Jerusalem must vanish from the page of time"
All this "wipe israel off the map" bull is just another propaganda war aimed at drumming up support against Iran - congratulations, you have bought into another MSM perpetuated lie.
www.guardian.co.uk...

As for your 2nd statement, I hardly know where to begin, so far is it off the mark.
You do know that the US and UK overthrew the legitimate government led by Mohammad Mossadegh, and installed the puppet Shah government, as well as implementing and training the infamous SAVAK secret police, starting in 1953.

In the 60's the US was in the process of aiding Iran in building nuclear power plants, with a view to them becoming the first mid-east super power with a nuclear arsenal - provided the puppet government of the Shah stayed in control that is.

This carried on all the way into the mid-late 70's when unrest first began, and then ended completely when the puppet government of the Shah was overthrown, and a theocratic democracy came into being, based on Sharia law - although a much milder version of Sharia law than Saudi Arabia which is a US ally.

So, to recap.
The US and UK started it all by overthrowing a democratic government and installing a puppet so they could control Iranian oil.
The CIA then trained and helped one of the most brutal secret police forces of modern times.
The US then implemented a nuclear programme, supplying plans, materials and expertise to Iran with a view to controlling the mideast through a nuclear armed puppet.

Then when the Iranians have the temerity to take back their own country and resources, the US has the gall to complain about people shouting "death to america"???

Some reading material:
www.mohammadmossadegh.com...

This is what the US and UK overthrew.
Of course, it really goes back further than this, right back to british imperial days, but this is the root of the modern bone of contention.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I haven't seen this video on ATS yet. I can't start a thread yet, and it needs to be circulated. Take a look.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by warrenb
Don't forget that 6 Jewish Owned Companies Own 96% of the World’s Media.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
The proof is in the pudding, as they say.

Is any of that linked to De Beers Group or to any other large diamond based businesses?

Somehow, there seems evidence that Iraq and Iran have sat on a potential diamond mine for quite some time and that these above mentioned diamond business rather keep their diamonds scarce.

Scarcity, Capitalism, & War

You don't see a diamond mine under Iraq and Iran? Remember what is required in order to create a diamond.

I bet the LHC can refresh your memory: graphite plasma put into some kind of implosion device.

The diamond-funded media wants you to forget about that, so what does the diamond-funded media want you to hear? "Iran tested advanced nuclear warhead design – secret report" (original title was "implosive device" instead of "nuclear warhead")

The syndicate in London to which Rhodes contracted to sell De Beers' entire production of diamonds in 1893 was made up of ten firms. These were Wernher, Beit & Company, Barnato Brothers, Mosenthal Sons & Company, A. Dunkelsbuhler, Joseph Brothers, I. Cohen & Company, Martin Lilienfeld & Company, F. F. Gervers, S. Neumann, and Feldheimer & Company. All these firms were interconnected by marriage and family ties, and all were owned by Jewish merchants. The fact that Jewish companies completely dominated the distribution of diamonds at the end of the nineteenth century was not particularly surprising. For a thousand years, diamonds had been almost entirely a Jewish business.

source

[edit on 18-11-2009 by dzonatas]

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Iran imposes Sharia Law upon its people, its civilians. Israel doesn't. I think it is obvious which I would go to war against. Look up a houdoud crime, yeah, when you do you'll look at Iran the same way.

And if you support human rights, Iran vs. Israel, Iran is the target without a doubt. If you hang someone tried for homosexuality from a crane, you deserve a nuclear weapon being dropped from the sky. If you "make it so" so that a young girl can be executed (hint: in Islam it is illegal to execute a virgin) then you definitely deserve a fighter jet screaming through your airspace.

Support the reform.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dnevnoi
Iran imposes Sharia Law upon its people, its civilians. Israel doesn't. I think it is obvious which I would go to war against. Look up a houdoud crime, yeah, when you do you'll look at Iran the same way.

What book of Sharia Law?

And if you support human rights, Iran vs. Israel, Iran is the target without a doubt. If you hang someone tried for homosexuality from a crane, you deserve a nuclear weapon being dropped from the sky. If you "make it so" so that a young girl can be executed (hint: in Islam it is illegal to execute a virgin) then you definitely deserve a fighter jet screaming through your airspace.

Support the reform.

Where were you with all the events that happened and still happen in Africa? Or is it that you want us to turn a blind-eye to that just only see Israeli propaganda? Hmm. Ever heard of this movie?

Blood Diamond

[edit on 22-11-2009 by dzonatas]

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

I salute your gracious efforts to bring out the truth. Keep it up.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   

ATS Terms and Conditions of Use

1k.) Video links/embeds: You will not embed or post a link to a video without a reasonable description of its content and why it interests you, is germane to the topics discussed on ATS or the topic of an existing thread should you post it in a reply to an existing thread.

So remember:

* Link
* Description
* Review/Opinion

edit on 2/25/2012 by 12m8keall2c because: mere video link/embed removed. relevant terms and conditions noted

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join