page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by SyphonX

Why haven't they done so, yet???

They have tried.

They have attacked Israel in groups of 2-4 or more.

Each time they got their rear ends handed to them in a sling.

Case and point, in the 72 war, Syria sent up 72 migs.

Israel shot down every on of the migs and did not lose one plane to Syrian pilots.

In fact, Israel blew up so many Syrian radar sites, the Syrians actually shut them off, so as to not lose every single one.

Feel free to research these facts-remember, ATS and Google search are your friends.

Believe me, it's not like they haven't tried, they just fail everytime.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I think that all of this is just posturing and sabre rattling. What neither side, Isreal and Iran, wants to admit, is that they need the other state as much as they come out and hate them. The nation of Iran has some big backers in its corner, namely China and Russia, as that is where they get their oil from, as well as several other countries. And neither China or Russia are going to sit idly by and let things go badly for Iran. Even countries like, Vensuala, are supporting Iran in defiance of the US. What I believe is going to happen is that Iran is going to do a good job of a shell game, move things around before the inspectors get there, let them in, the inspectors will report back and state that everything is AOK, that the program is under civillian control and not for military purposes. And stuff that is for military purposes, at that time frame will have been removed and shipped else where. Hence why stuff is being shipped to Russia, as Russia is an ally and is going to protect them. Now thing will heat up, if Iran gets it into its mind to directly attack Isreal, and then Isreal will retaliate. Good chance that they will go through a second or third party, more likely Syria, as they have the same beliefs and can easily get things in and out of the country. But I also believe that if anything is going to go down, it will be before the US is out of Iraq, as our forces are already comitted. I would look to see how relations between Iran is with other countries like Pakastan and some of the other muslim countries in the area to determine if they are going to pull anything. Pakastan is probably out of the picture due to internal turmoil, so I would look to more traffic between Iran and Syria.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by sdcigarpig

What do you mean move things around when the inspectors comes? Move like you move furniture? Here do a favour and go to this link and then think how equipments can be moved from under the mountain and then brought back again.

Besides the key components common to most types of nuclear power plants are:

* Nuclear fuel
* Nuclear reactor core
* Neutron moderator
* Neutron poison
* Coolant (often the Neutron Moderator and the Coolant are the same, usually both purified water)
* Control rods
* Reactor vessel
* Boiler feedwater pump
* Steam generators (not in BWRs)
* Steam turbine
* Electrical generator
* Condenser
* Cooling tower (not always required)
* Radwaste System (a section of the plant handling radioactive waste)
* Refueling Floor
* Spent fuel pool
* Reactor Protective System (RPS)
* Emergency Core Cooling Systems (ECCS)
* Standby Liquid Control System (emergency boron injection, in BWRs only)
* Containment building
* Control room
* Emergency Operations Facility

and even if they 'somehow' magically are able to move it, there are equipments that can track even minute traces of nuclear particles which the IAEA uses.

[edit on 5-10-2009 by December_Rain]

[edit on 5-10-2009 by December_Rain]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 05:23 AM
link   
I really can't see why Israel is getting away with this (well, we can all see that it's because people are taking their side, but the point remains 'WHY?')
What they're doing is deing stubborn little buggers when it comes to nuclear technology (as if they're hiding something, no?) and the UN is at their wit's end with them, and Iran was playing by the book and letting everyone know what they were doing.
In my view, Iran was being a nice bunch of chellovecks, in contrast to Israel, who have once again played their 'trump' card 'That's antisemetic!'
I really hate it when they do that when it is completely illogical to say that it is against their faith. Which it isn't. It's all because we don't want people popping off their nukes. Which would, of course, be a very bad thing.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Modwolf
I really can't see why Israel is getting away with this (well, we can all see that it's because people are taking their side, but the point remains 'WHY?')
What they're doing is deing stubborn little buggers when it comes to nuclear technology (as if they're hiding something, no?) and the UN is at their wit's end with them, and Iran was playing by the book and letting everyone know what they were doing.
In my view, Iran was being a nice bunch of chellovecks, in contrast to Israel, who have once again played their 'trump' card 'That's antisemetic!'
I really hate it when they do that when it is completely illogical to say that it is against their faith. Which it isn't. It's all because we don't want people popping off their nukes. Which would, of course, be a very bad thing.

Why people are taking side on Israel? Do you mean US. It's because of well known Israeli Lobby in DC putting pressures on Obama. When earlier this year Obama asked Israel to halth illegal settlements immediately after that Israeli Lobby related people started anti-Obama rhetoric like Orly Taitz and the conservative oppossing Health Care. The tea-party march was also oganised by a Israeli Lobby related Majorty Leader Dick Armey. It was in news the source of fake -kenya certificate was to some pro-israeli group.

[edit on 6-10-2009 by December_Rain]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by chiron613
I think the OP is forgetting something important. Israel has never threatened to wipe out any country or group of people.

Yes they have. Since the Zionist immigrations at the beginning of the 20th century, Israelis have said that the Palestinians must go. They even admitted to stealing their land. Israel was founded on and by terrorism.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder

Originally posted by chiron613
I think the OP is forgetting something important. Israel has never threatened to wipe out any country or group of people.

Yes they have. Since the Zionist immigrations at the beginning of the 20th century, Israelis have said that the Palestinians must go. They even admitted to stealing their land. Israel was founded on and by terrorism.

I dont quiet agree Israel was founded on and by terrorism as there is no proof to such accusations. But I do believe they have stolen the land from Palestinians, the same land where earlier Arab and Jews lived peacefully before.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by December_Rain

Wake up call, the land was not stolen.

Egypt lost it in a war they started.

For that matter, the Gazan's were allowed to go back to Egypt, but Egypt has refused, since losing the land to present day, to accept them.
(look it up, google is your friend)

For that matter, non of the muslim countries are willing to accept the gazen's.
(think there might be a good reason for that?)

[edit on 10/6/2009 by mrmonsoon]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by mrmonsoon

Same way none of the World were willing to accept people send out of Germany and Briton gave the land of Palestine to Israel which was never theirs on which till today Israel demolishes the houses of Palestinian people and "steal" the land with the use of force and intimidation claiming the whole land is their coz it's written in a story book.

[edit on 6-10-2009 by December_Rain]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Modwolf

It isn't a trump card , not anymore . It's lost it's value . Everyone gets called an anti semite these days at the slightest criticism of israel . It is more like a badge of honour , it denotes those that are not fooled by the lies anymore.

In addition , it is also the question of these eastern european types coming to class themselves as semites in the first place . They are in fact the actual anti semites with their hatred of the palestinian people. Not satisfied with taking their land , these false european jews want to steal their identity too.

[edit on 6-10-2009 by Drexl]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Drexl

truthfully said.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I am an Ivy League grad with degrees in physics and thermodynamics. I also served 6 years in the USAF as a B-52 pilot during the cold war, so I have more than a passing understanding of the science and practical aspects of nuclear weapons. Essentially any country that has a nuclear reactor and the ability to separate plutonium from spent fuel ( a very simple task), or any country that has some natural uranium and facilities to separate U-235 from U-238 (centrifuges), inherently also has tha ability to make a bomb. Building a nuclear bomb is not at all difficult, and does not take any "factory" per se, unless you are making hundreds I suppose. THe only difficult part of making a nuclear weapon is getting the fissile material. If Iran gets either a working reactor that generates plutonium, or the ability to separate uranium isotopes, then they are essentially also able to make a bomb.

I don't think there are many people out there who would argue with your contention that Israel probably has nuclear weapons, but no matter what side of the Arab Israeli confilct you are on there is one thing that is sure, Israel has not used it's nuclear weapons or treatened the destruction of it's neighbors since it has had nuclear weapons. One can certainly argue that the open secret that Israel has nuclear weapons is an implied threat against it's neighbors, but it would seem that the only issue that would prompt Israel to use those weapons is a treat to Israels survival. In the case of Iran you have a country who's leader has reapeated threatened Israel with total destruction, not to mention the somewhat less credible "death to America" chants at almost every political meeting in Iran.

Iran is, unfortunately for it's people (and I have many Iranian friends who are good honest people) reeping what it's leaders have sewn. Allowing some extremests to overrun the US embasy in violation of centuries of international laws, making constants treats against the very survival of Israel, supporting terrorist organizations all over the middle east and the entire world, and constantly chanting for the destruction of the most powerful country on earth, are actions that have repercussions. In this case the repercussions are that almost no country on earth is comfortable with Iran having the capability to develop neclear weapons, including virtually every country in the Middle east. China is being the whore here and essentially hopping that in exchange for cheap oil, Iran will never direct it's wrath at China, but even Russia (who would love to see Iran being a thorn in the side of the West) is worried about a nuclear Iran.

I believe that Israel has done things that would legitimately anger it's neighbors, but for the most part Israel has only taken land (at least since the 1940s) as a result of attacks by it's neighbors. Iran really is only guilty of supporting terrorists and of an inability to control it's rhetoric against Israel, but in politics words matter. If Iran wants nuclear weapons they are going to have to behave like a country that has the restraint to have nuclear weapons. Remember that no country (since the US in WW2, at a time when tens of millions had already died ) has ever actually used any of their nuclear weapons. The world wants to know that any country that is contemplating nuclear weapons is also going to show that sort of restraint.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by captbilly

Being a self confessed expert and claiming authority on the internet is the quickest way to lose credibility.

Your argument is that Israel is all peace and light - and that Iran is misbehaving and dangerous.

The OP's original post blows your 2c out of the water.

As far as I have been able to determine, Israel was founded by the globalists - specifically headed by the Rothchilds. It was created based on a false premise - its real purpose was to act as a financial haven for tainted money, and to intimidate the Arab world and therefore control the flow of oil.

The nation is synthetic, it is the creation of the globalist scum, and they will use all their power to maintain and protect it while it remains useful for them. They don't care about the people living there - only its utility.

JFK was highly opposed to a nuclear armed Israel - some contend this was a primary motivation for his assassination.

Iran is a peaceful sovereign nation - and has not 'spouted' rhetoric as you put it - that rhetoric was invented, in precisely the same way that North Korea is continuously misquoted.

North Korea is not a military threat, but rather a political threat to the other vile globalist creation; South Korea, which was created to extend the globalists western footprint in Asia. Which is why we hear all the posturing about how evil NK is - unification of NK and SK would be a wonderful thing - if they threw out the globalist elite scum who control SK. Not that I have anything at all against SK or their people - very nice place, and one of my long term friends lives there - an ex US intelligence officer.

Iran is not a threat - neither is NK - but Israel certainly is, and is tool for the globalist scum who are endeavoring to enslave the entire world. To support Israeli policy - is to say yes to the NWO.

[edit on 7-10-2009 by Amagnon]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Nichiren

I have no opinion on God choosing one nation or another. Speaking secularly however, I look at Israel and Iran, or syria, or Iraq and I cannot understand how anyone could not stand up for Israel over all the rest. Israel has yet to start one of the wars its has had to fight. It has not from the day it was created used terrorist tactics against other nations in the region. It has however stood up for itself and refused to back down even in the face of a cordinated attempt by the UN and middleeastern nations to make it the bad guy. The US could learn alot from Israel's example.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

please tell me what country Israel has said they will wipe from the face of the earth.
please tell me the last war Isreal started against other arab countries.
Please tell me the terrorist groups that use Israel as a safe haven to train and plan in.

anyone with the capacity to reason can see the difference. Even those like you that try to claim just the reverse secretly know your in the wrong but you think you can spin your arguement with straw men and sophistry

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I have zero problem with Iran receiving nukes.

I am confident that eventually, Iran will receive nukes.

But not exactly how they anticipate.

The words of their President reflects the feelings of their government.

To publicly state your desire to eradicate another nation is not a real confidence builder that they pursue this just for peaceful means.

So, yep. I'm all for Iran receiving lots and lots of nukes.

I do so want them to get exactly what they want.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by December_Rain

If Iran were smart, they would have built a 'clean' dummy facility, announced its existence, then allowed inspectors in, who will find nothing. This would buy them more time to develop a nuclear weapon and delivery system. Oh wait, that's what is happening.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Iseekthetruth!!!!!!!!

I guess you would rather we send our support to all the middle east countries that have be so helpful to us, that share our beliefs and moral values. your the same people that have a hissie fit if God forbid we allow a child to pray in the US, and then support public financing of madrassa's that teach hatred and intolerance of other religions, gays, women, and free men everywhere. your one of those that believes Iran when it says its nuclear program is only for peacful power generation but yet will go to great lenghts and do mental gymnastics to not believe it when the titular head of its government denies the holocaust and says not once, not twice, but dozens of times that Israel shoud be wiped from the face of the earth.
As to placing the bible where you say i should, I would remind you of how offended those like you were when the story (as in not true) came out of a soldier tearing up a koran. You feel so safe in spouting such vile hatred of everything this country stands for simply because citizens of this country have died to allow you to do so. I would suggest you go to Iran and publicly denounce their government and culture as you have ours, and see where that gets you.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Phedreus

I don't understand where you are coming from. Where do you get that I am denouncing our culture? Are you saying the American culture is being a war machine?

My Origional post:

As far as " I " am concerned the U.S. should let Israel and Iran and every other nation fight it out themselves.

Why Should We ( The U.S. ) send our Children to die for Israel?

And you can take your Bible and shove it where the sun don't shine.
You want to take back a Country that your Think belongs to you, ( this is for the Jewish/ Israel people) go for it leave the U.S. out of it!!!!!!!!

Is it the Bible thing? If so, I hate to tell you, but the Bible is Not the "Culture" of Every American.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1

Originally posted by detachedindividual
reply to post by Phedreus

I knew it wouldn't take long.

I'm not the only one who sees it right? I'm not alone in thinking the Israeli government have an entire army of propaganda merchants on the internet?

It looks like many of them are volunteers.

They call themselves the 'jewish internet defense force'

Oh Man.... Desperation on the cusp of madness.

I wonder if this thread has been posted on their site...

Good catch. This board is overrun by dividers and trolls. You can easily tell by skimming thru their post. Anything remotely close to criticizing israel is either labeled anti semitic or pro-terrorist. Lets just hope not too many people are still falling for it.

new topics
top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join