It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Opinion question about possible War with Iran

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
If the USA and it's allies declare war on Iran(Because of it's Nuclear program) will Russia and maybe China immediately enter on the side of Iran or sit it out(temporarily or completely)? I think this will be the beginning of World War 3 with it most likely going Nuclear. I could See the USA and it's allies deciding to try to take North Korea out also. I think Iran would use nukes if they had them.North Korea would use their's trying to defend the PDRK and trying to conquer the Korean peninsula. Israel would be fired on by Iran and would respond with their own missiles. Who knows,Pakistan may try to use their missiles to defeat and destroy their rival and enemy India,who could also do the same. I think if the S*** really hit the Fan Russia and China could use their's and bye bye to life on planet Earth.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Why should we go to war on them, when America is the only one who has ever used a nuke. If we go to war with Iran, we will get deaths. If we don't go to war with them, we won't have deaths, and we will have a chance of no war. I say we should wait it out and make a compromise when the time comes.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Phlynx

I don't think Iran will compromise,just like i don't think North Korea will either. I think war is inevitable probably sooner than later.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Aren't there several threads already concerning this topic? Just do a search and you will find many. Serves no purpose to create duplicate ones.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Phlynx

I see your point. I guess we should wait until Iran nukes Israel and then maybe, just maybe, we will have a reason to then get involved in a war with Iran without looking like the bad guy.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Airstrikes to take out Iranian nuclear facilities doesnt mean war as in boots on the gorund and a large battle. Where is this "war" talk coming from?

new topics

top topics

join