It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People around me, "speeding up"?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Hi ATS,

I don't normally start many threads, but today I had some interesting encounters with a few of my own family members. I viewed them as "totally out of control". When I use those words, I do not mean that they are doing wrong in the world, or harm to anyone else or themselves. It just seems as if they are trying to do things faster then the mind can process the information. For the sake of a wall of text, I'll only talk about one of them for now.

This being my own mother. I know her quite well, as I should, and historically she scurried around the house in a speedy fashion. She would go into one room, literally hustling to get there, and then forget why she went in there. I know this is a common thing among many people, and moreso in older people.

I am feeling like she is actually speeding up in the recent few years, trying to subconsciously keep up with her inner frequency, maybe the ressonance with the earth (fibonacci sequence). Anyway, she is getting worse and worse and the problems aren't even related to forgetfulness. I don't even see the problems, I just see that she can't stand still for one second, its a strange observation, and hard to explain. It is almost as if she is in such a hurry, a subconscious hurry, and it is increasing.

She is a near normal sheeple, whos thoughts and life revolve around money. Money totally controls her every emotion. She had 160K cash in the bank at one time, and money still controlled her every emotion. When someone has no money, I can understand how it dominates their thoughts, but not the other way around. I know the whole financial story, so it has nothing to do with debt, or something unrevealed to me.

Well, "Slow Down" is not a choice phrase to use when you start to see more and more people spinning out of control in the next few years.

Anyone else noticing this type of thing in the people close to you?

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Something i've always wondered myself. People are in such a rush to go somewhere that even a 10 minute delay on the train/bus often furiates them (yet they accept a hours delay or more when flying.)

So many times i've seen cars speed across red lights all with someone trying to get somewhere, noone has anytime to talk anymore except a casual minutes chat. Its almost like were keeping ourselves to ourselves and forgetting to interract with others because were told by the media that strangers are "threats" in one form or another.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
*perhaps*

I'm starting to just completely feel on a crazy level peoples vibrations during any given time. I am starting to see an ever growing chasm between those sheeple and non sheeple.

*perhaps*

join