It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pandora radio mind control

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I'm at work so I gotta keep it short but, every day I listen to pandora radio on my iPhone. Now I have brand new iPod headphones, and I haven't tested this with regular iPod mp3 s from iTunes but, when music fades from one song to the next, or if a song gets quiet during, I'm often hearing a sort of whispering noise. It doesn't sound like words but more like scribbling on a piece of paper with a pencil. At first I thought it was just a particular artists style but I'm noticing it more and more.
Can anyone confirm this, or just call me partially insane? Thanks

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by sgrrsh26

I listen to Pandora alot and haven't noticed this before.

Maybe it's the headphones or the computer you're using. Some kind of feedback or something, idk.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
generally a scratching noise is due to the crappiness of the the mp3 format, it is worsened by the crappiness of streaming audio quality. It could also be due to your particular headphones or other hardware. I seriously doubt pandora is putting hidden messages in their streams, I have never noticed anything other than the occasional crap audio static.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I listen to Pandora on my iPhone a lot and have not noticed the issue your reporting. Maybe you can try listening on a wireless network v. 3G and see if that makes a difference?

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I'm guessing that this is a subtle attempt at marketing

[edit on 1-10-2009 by Albastion]

top topics

join