It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You will face ONE YEAR in prison for resisting ObamaCare

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Can the Supreme court still control unconsitutional things the fed tries to pass?

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
As one living in a country with socialized medicine I can say it is not as bad as some in the media would allow you to believe for 150 buck a month me my wife and two kids have full coverage. Their has never been any wait when it has involved the need for immediate care only when it was something that could wait.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Is there Health Care in Prison?

Just wondering...because I can't afford Health Care and will not be a participant...

It'll be years before there is a viable way to 'track down' all non participants...not worried...

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

They will track you through the transaction tax you pay for the insurance.

Of course the homeless will be targeted first,too easy a target to miss....

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Wow. I've been resurrected!

Yeah, they'd have to hunt me down too. I work a temp job for peanuts and would like to have a child before the poo hits the rotating blades of DEATH. Who can afford insurance? When I get a job and can afford to pay my college loans on a regular basis... we'll talk.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I think this is just a piece of propaganda for political purposes. You will not be thrown into prison for not having insurance. You still have the choice.

You can, however, be put in prison if you avoid the automatic tax liability this legislation may impose. So the real issue is within the taxation and liability. That's where the attention really needs to be, not on a political issue about healthcare.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by chiponbothshoulders
reply to post by MemoryShock

They will track you through the transaction tax you pay for the insurance.

Of course the homeless will be targeted first,too easy a target to miss....

And how many people is that?

Seriously...not worried...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join