It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are Your opinions about a possible connection between The Mayans,Toltecs and Martians?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I listened to a coast to coast am show a couple of weeks ago that said the face on Mars was panther God of the Mayans. I think that is interesting to think about.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
THe MAYA achieved a high level of INTELLEGENCE AND WERE WELCOMED TO THE MANY GALAXIES THAT AWAIT THOSE OF US WHO MAY reach this high level again. They left and went to the stars. See the 1 KHUL KHUL KHAN WAS SAID TO HAVE CAME FROM THE OCEAN (TO ME HE CAME OUT A OCEAN D.U.M.B FROM THE FUTURE TIME THAT WAS PRACTICING TIME TRAVEL, PAST INFORMATION AND WENT BACK TO HIS TIME) eventually with all the technology he passed them they built or were given space transport device/ ship/ porthole/ wormhole technology and began their travels -POSSIBLE THE GREYS ARE THESE ANCIENT CIVILIZATIONS- ALTERED FROM TRAVEL OR THE GREY ARE CREATIONS OF THEM not sure. I do deeply sense they went to the STARS THO.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by BigDaveJr

So you are saying the Mayans were hanging out with bacteria from Mars?Doesnt sound like much fun to me.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by SquishyFishy

The guest on the Coast to Coast AM show said that Mars may have had a war thousands of years ago and the survivors came to earth. The guest thought that the Mayan-Toltec Gods may have been the ones originally worshiped by there Martian refugees.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by BigDaveJr
I listened to a coast to coast am show a couple of weeks ago that said the face on Mars was panther God of the Mayans. I think that is interesting to think about.

I'm not seeing a face or Mayan panther God.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by BigDaveJr

Well guests on Coast to Coast AM say all kinds of crazy stuff, but it doesnt make it true. Dont you think if there were martian civilization 1000 years ago that there would still be a little more evidence than a rock that kind of looks like a face if the angle of lighting is right?

top topics

join