It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 of the Worlds Largest Vegetables

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
There is more than luck in growing huge vegetables, there's actually a science behind growing huge vegetables. Genetics in the seeds is one reason behind the growth of such huge veggies. You can't grow a HUGE Pumpkinn if you don't have seeds from a HUGE pumpkin; or so many HUGE pumpkin growers state.

Here are some fascinating photos of the success people have had in growing HUGE veggies.

www.oddee.com...

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Wow, those are pretty amazing. My uncle used to grow some pretty out there veggies.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Very cool, that giant yam looks scary though

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Those are some very large vegetables but I am suprised that Ryan Seacrest was not somewhere on the list......

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Thanks for the info. That's pretty amazing. It reminds me of a book called The Magic of Findhorn, by Paul Hawken, where he tells of a counterculture group living on the coast of Scotland who were able to grow 40-pound cabbages and other enormous vegetables by working with various unseen forces. Outside experts where able to confirm their results. You can find that book in a lot of libraries, or buy a cheap used copy from an online bookseller. The Findhorn Press online has a list right now of some free e-books that can be downloaded on various related topics. Here is that link:

www.findhornpress.com...

Topics include communicating with nature, moon cycles for 2010, What's up with 2012 and beyond, etc. Check it out.

top topics

join