It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Helicopter harrassment.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Guys, I dont' know what to say, my sleep paralysis was on hiatus for a few weeks, and i attribute it to the fact that I moved to a different room in my house. The new room doesn't have a big window like the old one. So lately I was staying up late listening to CoasttoCoast, and I mean, these guys were around, but I wasn't really paying attention to them.

I was feeling pretty good for a couple of days, until last night, this one helicopter was whizzing around my area all the way into dusk, and it actually flew right above my house and I pointed a mirror in the sky at it, and it hid behind a tree and I never saw it from there, but I heard the whizzing helicopter noise all the way into dusk. I didn't even fall asleep after I went to bed. But I did feel an umcomfortable vibration that seems to be coming from the sky.

I'm more inclined to agree with the people who believe these helicopters are experimenting, for mind control, with vibrational equipment... or just scouting me out because I stumbled upon Dr Deagle, Phil Schneider, and Christa T... s videos a few days ago.

It's odd though, but I just don't get why these guys didn't leave until dusk, but if they are just cops, they're taking really weird itinerary routes.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Sleep paralysis and Black Helicopters... the cops can't do either of those things. The only folks that are capable of both are... the ummm, folks that don't really exists but do exist... None other than the "You're not supposed to know" crew. They've even got me jumping around with some crazy stuff.

Hopefully after the SHTF with Iran, they'll leave folks alone and we can all sleep easier at night

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by MegaCurious

Yea, these copters are odd. I took some recorded some footage of them earlier this year, at night, and I showed it to my brother, there is some weird blue flicker that emanates like one foot away from it, it's odd. I have no clue what the hell that light is.

I hope somebody on ATS will check this out. It's not one of it's regular lights, because clearly it was some weird flicker that was not even attached to the body of it.

new topics

join