It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Apologize To The DEAD! For Not Voting To End Holocaust In America Sooner! Rep Grayson

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by centurion1211

What all of you are mentioning are free health clinics...

Except, guess what? These clinics only have so much money to work with, and many of them are not able to handle large turnouts of people.

Besides, only some of them are able to handle surgeries to deal with diseases, such as cancer and the such.

What you are saying, Centurion, is nowhere near the truth.

You want to know what the truth is?

The truth was that a young couple got married; they bought their first house and were extremely happy. The wife later came down with a tumor in her brain, and their insurance would not pay for the operation.

In the end, they had to sell their house to save the life of the wife...

Or how about a person who is unable to get a heart transplant because they are unable to pay for the money because their insurance doesn't take care of it?

I want ATS to understand this: If you people want the same system that has been in this country for decades, THAT EVERY SINGLE GROUP AGREES THAT SUCKS, keep with it.

Or, we can go with a system that can allow for millions of people health insurance.

Don't allow the greedy congressmen who are being backed by insurance lobbyists to sway your view.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Mak Manto

Please for the love of all that is holy stop with the emotional appeal nonsense because it only distracts folks. If everyone went with the knee jerk emotional response approach we would be in such a huge hole right now that the sun would have become a myth. This whole debate needs to be done from a logical approach instead, otherwise we wind up with something so unwieldy that every year you can expect tax hikes to pay for the system because it wasn't constructed in a fashion to allow it to grow without overburdening the people who support it and use it.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
It's about time!

Grayson Discusses Republicans faux outrage at him for his honesty. As Rachel Maddow's guest last night (I missed it), he said that people want a Democrat with guts. Yes!

Video

These are foot-dragging, knuckle-dragging Neanderthals who know nothing but "no".

Source

These are foot-dragging, knuckle-dragging Neanderthals who think they can dictate policy to America by being stubborn. And I think the time is over. We had an election. That's it. Now we have to move ahead in just the way the president wants us to.

After all the Republican's comments on the floor about death panels, pro-abortion, pull the plug on Grandma, "drop dead", the Republicans are being absolutely preposterous and totally hypocritical to demand an apology from Grayson.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mak Manto
reply to post by centurion1211

What all of you are mentioning are free health clinics...

Wrong. I'm talking about regular city hospitals. I've had first hand experience with this when it was thought I was suffering from a kidney stone (quite painful) and went to the city hospital emergency room because it was a Sunday. the waiting room was full as I described in my "fiction".

Hopefully, you'll never get to experience this for yourself, but IMO your tune would change instantly.

And as for your "story", has ATS gone from deny ignorance to who can try to do the best job of passing off made-up scenarios for the truth? I see for you and some others here it has.

Paraphrasing Darth Vader (as long as we're speaking of fiction): The kool-aid is strong in this one ...

[edit on 10/1/2009 by centurion1211]

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

I know. You see, it's moves like that (supporting an audit of the Fed) that make you WANT to trust a person and then they relate our health insurance industry to the masacre of 6 million people. A dreadful time in our history as humans.

You just can't do that. It's not equal to the 'death panels' that the right is accusing the left of. So Pelosi is off base too. Yes, she's an idiot and spouts idiotic things every time she opens her mouth. The hypocrisy on all sides in government is just hilarious.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Don't trust everything that comes from Washington my friend is all full of deceptions, lies and corruption and they all reek of agendas.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
I love this guy! The only thing I didn't think was right was that he used the term "Holocaust". That has one meaning only and it didn't fit here. Otherwise, I say, "Bravo"!

Ditto! I didn't even know who he was a few days ago, and now he's my hero! Guts! Got to admire that.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

That is because as usual Republicans love to side with big financial benefactors, but hey that doesn't mean Democrats are not full of the same crap either.

Grayson has the right idea, but I still don't trust the motives, sorry I have become so skeptical of everything coming our of Washington that will I no believe it until is a done deal.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by jd140
reply to post by ~Lucidity

I love it!

If this had been a Republican then all you liberals would be screaming that this is propaganda.

But noooo, this is a Democrat so of course its all facts.

Lets stop blaming the Republicans for the Health Care Reform not being shoved through without a problem. The Dems have a super majority, they do not need one single vote from the Republicans to pass this.

You liberals are so stupid, you actually buy into the belief that the Republicans are to blame for the stalling of the Reform.

Dems= Super Majority, you do not need the Repubs to agree at all with you. But can't agree with each other so in order to hide that fact they blame the Republicans. Which of course the ignorant liberals swallow hook, line and sinker.

Repubs= Not having any power at all to stop anything in Washington. Loving the fact that the Dems can't enjoy their super majority and come together to force a bill through.

all you liberals? did you just call me a liberal? how very ignorant. deny it.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   
JUST A REMINDER

I suggest members read the following and post accordingly.

Mod Note: Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

Thank you.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join