It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anomalies in Cydonia.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Some of the images in here are easier to see in negative. It's not possible to put a 30 megabyte picture on here or any other site. This picture is from the European Space Agency.

South

North

This is a closer look at the symbols near the D&M Pyramid.

This is an image of some figure near the Face.

This is on the flat raised area below the face.

[edit on 1-10-2009 by MayorOfCydonia]

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   

a lot of these are just someone wanting to see something i think, not trying to put down whom ever is responsible, just saying maybe there desires got the best of them.

some i agree with, but mostly i see nothing.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I can "see" what this person wants me to see simply by the power of suggestion with the labeling and experiential reference points in my own background. The suggested symbols, shapes and pictographs are all pretty basic and generally understood as such in most cultures on this planet, but...Without the labeling and anyone telling me what to look for in this picture, I would just simply see what is tanamount to any topographical landmass and it's inherent features brought about by the climate of the region and time.

For the most part, this photo and it's labeling is pretty much, in my opinion, is pareidolic wishful thinking. There may be relevant features on this photo but without the suggestive labeling they are not obvious and prolific.

My Dos Centavos.

Cheers,

Erik

[edit on 22/OctamThu, 01 Oct 2009 11:13:03 -0500/08 by redwoodjedi]

new topics

join