It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

H1N1 and military vaccination

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Apparently the military vaccination has begun within the past two weeks.
I have have a friend whos grand daughter and her husband ( military) are living in DC. the granddaughter is pregnant with twins. Her husband got the H1N1 vaccine last week or the week before. Anyway the granddaughter is now in the hospital very ill they suspect it is H1N1. The doctor ordered the test for H1N1 which will take three days to get the results. My question is, are they using a live virus? Could she have gotten H1N1 from being exposed by her husband?

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Iseekthetruth!!!!!!!!

Yes it is very possible she got it from her Husband. Back in 2003 before we went into Iraq, we in the miltary were giving the Smallpox vacine, if your spouse wass preggo or you had young children you were to take it till you were on the plane.

The H1N1 Vaccine is a mild live virus that can be spread still, so if you take the vaccine you are a carrier for a limited amount of time... Makes you go hmmm.. Right

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Yes it does make you think.
I am very worried for this girl and her babies. She is already at high risk because it is twins but she has had problems with her other pregnancys which puts her and the babies at even higher risk. It would absolutely infuriate me if they used a live virus and didn't make sure he was not in the home for at least few days afterwards.

I forgot to add that I thought the military wasn't supposed to get the H1N1 vaccine until sometime this month?

[edit on 1-10-2009 by Iseekthetruth!!!!!!!!]

join