It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Im thinking of selling off some of my ... extraterrestrial assets

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I ve been toying with this idea for a year now…

I have some … frozen extraterrestrial assets.

They will become available around 2012, mostly for the elite…

I was thinking of selling a small portion of assets that belong to me – pay now and you will receive these high end tools and toys along with the elite in 2012.

I have 5 items which I am willing to release:

3 membership cards (sold as one) (1 for you and 2 friends (any gender)) which grant you access to the most sophisticated extraterrestrial martial arts organisation / self defence school – you will be joining only the greatest fighters / self defence enthusiast with access to same learning material, tools, missions, rank position and infrastructure as them.

^^this needs formatting, I wrote a perfect piece, and then blasted opera crashed an I lost it all

2. A “keg” or a “barrel” of a high end 12 band metaphysical energy, which is only available to the most elite aliens. It can be used for a variety of purposes such as simply energising yourself and others with it ( simply magnificent, needs to be experienced – comes with all kinds of variations in those 12 bands), conducting highly esoteric magickal acts to constructing your self a astral “double” / “house” which your astral body can occupy and you can explore the universe and experience new feelings and pleasures.

A heavy duty Pleadiean Orgone Generator.
A fabulous peace of technology, only available to professional fighters. Size of a desk phone it has a generator and a transmitter similar to the handle of a desk phone. Can heal practically all deceases such as aids and cancer or simple headache / back ache or one can energise yourself with it which feels magnificent – those who tried high power orgone energy – know.

4 and 5.
Classified, for now.

I will also add “About the seller”
A member of illuminati. At present “between jobs”. Awaiting approval and authorisation from the cosmic elite to initiate next step of evolution and shift to 4th/5th D in the new era. Have superb magickal and esoteric skills as well as paramilitary training here on Earth as well as in other parts of space in past lives.

I had some doubts about all this – and I still do - these products are frozen by the elite powers right now. But I decided to put my faith in this project. And for good reasons, which I wont go into right now…

I DO realise that there is a chance something might go wrong and I want you to acknowledge it! I speak to the best of my knowledge, the above info I gathered by channelling / communicating with other higher dimensional beings, spiritual entities and aliens – majority of this activity was telepathic but some of what I speak about I experienced here in 3D as well. I want you to remember - I do not hold any responsibility if something goes astray…

I will state that if for some bizarre reason I fail to provide technology by Dec 2012 I will refund all money plus inflation.

I think I should sell it one at a time, starting with orgone generator.
Help me market this the right way and I will share with you a cut of profit.

Think what I should add to spice things up and maybe help me decide if I should launch this thro European or American ebay?

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Do you have any tickets to go to the moon or mars? I would like those

Ok seriously what are you talking about??
Are you being serious or have you had too much coffee this morning? Please explain otherwise I see this being closed or moved to BTS.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
okay this is one of those threads were I have to see pictures or you are lying. Somehow sounds like a scam to me thought.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   
If you don't have any pictures nobody will believe you.
Pics or it didn't happen.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Ok, I bid $5.00 US for all of it.

I'm almost out of 12 band metaphysical energy. It goes great with pancakes.

Let me know.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chovy
If you don't have any pictures nobody will believe you.
Pics or it didn't happen.

yeah, you are probably right...

I did see these things with my astral 3rd eye sight, but i dont have any pics... if i did i would be charging millions for this.

I gues i COULD draw what i saw with my minds eye but that wont add any credability i guess

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Freeman

so are you saying the objects are invisible without a "third eye"?
then who would want to buy it then

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
This thread should be taken down. No one should be allowed to peddle junk. A refund before 2012 plus inflation? Wow! That's a great guarantee. None of this stuff does anything close to what the claims are.

Sherry Shriner, is that you? Lol. Seriously man, go peddle the ET junk somewhere else.

Illuminati "in between jobs," that's a good one!

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freeman

I will state that if for some bizarre reason I fail to provide technology by Dec 2012 I will refund all money plus inflation.

You are pretty clever! In these rough times, people might be willing to part with some money for your 3rd eye blind trinkets.

Been turned down for a conventional loan lately?

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by newworld

Does anybody have a spare third eye they'd like to sell I need one of those as well...

OP would you be willing to trade?

I have some beach front property in Death Valley and a bridge I'd be willing to part with.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
HERE

img71.imageshack.us...

is a chanelled impression of artifact number 5: a real Pleiadean space ship.

But i doubt i wil be putting this for sale, too big of an operation...

BY THE WAY, mind you i am not trying to scam or get rich on this.

No, what i am looking for is someone with good will in them, someone interested in spirirtuality and looking to invest a little bit to acheive some benefit and a greater edge in the coming golden age

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
"It was necessary to move a thread you created titled, Im thinking of selling off some of my ... extraterrestrial assets which was originally posted in the The Gray Area forum, to the Jokes, Puns, & Pranks forum. yeahright has initiated this action, and included this message about it:

Moved to appropriate forum. Funny stuff.

"

Dude, WTF???

This is not a dam joke! Move it back please

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
"so are you saying the objects are invisible without a "third eye"?
then who would want to buy it then "

Hah, nah u got it all wroong man.

They are visible with your normal sight two eyes or 3rd eye.

What i meant is that i saw these things with my 3rd eye as in REMOTE VIEWING type expereince.

These things are hidden, in far away places, remoyte viewing / astral projection is the only way to see them right now.

"A refund before 2012 plus inflation? Wow! That's a great guarantee. "

Read my posts again. I am not trying to get rich or scum anyone. What i offered is a honest sppiritually ethnical transaction. Full money refund plus interest. If i offered more that would imply i am an enterprise, i am not

"None of this stuff does anything close to what the claims are.
"

Your very wrong.

"Does anybody have a spare third eye they'd like to sell I need one of those as well... "

You activate your third eye with spiritual practise.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
To get more info about energy (no.2) read this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I was willing to buy your trinkets as collector items but alas...
I looked for your AD's on eBay,had trouble finding them, got distracted,and bought this instead.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2918309f7a4a.jpg[/atsimg]

Can you print this off and Autograph it again.
My neighbor wants one too.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/96d21ec0dcb6.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 1-10-2009 by The Utopian Penguin]

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Freeman

I would like to ask you something why are you selling it to only the etli leader? what will happen in 2012? also do you sell time travel device? write back freeman

top topics

join