It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just A Reminder To All Of ATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Well it would seem that yet another helpless bunch of people died in a natural disaster, in this case an earthquake.Is it just by chance that every time there is a disaster it seems to directly affect people like the Samoans?Is there an extermination of the lower end of the species going on?There is evil afoot!

Things are certainly heating up and we are transitioning to the new age. An age that will be dark and grim unfortunately.People will die by the masses and battles will rage throughout the world destroying humanity as we know it.

The wool has been pulled over our eyes for much too long, it's time to take back what is ours and stop this madness that has been accepted for generations.The final phase of the NWO is upon us.

On a lighter note, relax! There is some really awesome S%$# ahead. Walk hard stay honest and never forget.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   
"The lower end of the species"???? I'm sure most Samoan men would squash u like an ant. By the way u r not saying anything in your thread that hasn't been said a hundred times before.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by hornum

Please tell me were you got this information. A new age is upon us?
Okay, tell me more please.
More and more often I hear this wishfull thinking '' We are entering a new era''

HOW DO YOU KNOW FOR SURE?!

And its fairly logical why the lower social groups( I don't know if this is the right term for this in english, sorry if it isn't )

The people, live in area's with rich grounds and water, for good harvesting and fishing. To make money. This is often at shorelines, vulcano's etc.
So when something like a vulcano eruption happens, they're in deep sh#t.

The chance of the middle and upper classes of society getting a lot of damage are small. Because we don't live in the danger zone's, meaning we can get the goods we need living in a safe zone, because we have money.

The middle and upperclass have the afvantage of better logistics, healthcare, they are better informed (news, internet etc). And they are most likely better protected against nature because they have technology.

Just my thoughts

[edit on 1-10-2009 by Solidus Green eye]

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by hornum
Well it would seem that yet another helpless bunch of people died in a natural disaster, in this case an earthquake.Is it just by chance that every time there is a disaster it seems to directly affect people like the Samoans?Is there an extermination of the lower end of the species going on?There is evil afoot!

Things are certainly heating up and we are transitioning to the new age. An age that will be dark and grim unfortunately.People will die by the masses and battles will rage throughout the world destroying humanity as we know it.

The wool has been pulled over our eyes for much too long, it's time to take back what is ours and stop this madness that has been accepted for generations.The final phase of the NWO is upon us.

On a lighter note, relax! There is some really awesome S%$# ahead. Walk hard stay honest and never forget.

The NWO has nothing to do with this. Don't you think earthquakes happen so often around that area because it is near the ring of fire?

www.timesonline.co.uk...

en.wikipedia.org...

"Aug 13 2007
The "Ring of Fire" (map) is an arc stretching from New Zealand, along the eastern edge of Asia, north across the Aleutian Islands of Alaska, and south along the coast of North and South America. The Ring of Fire is composed over 75% of the world's active and dormant volcanoes.

This huge ring of volcanic and seismic (earthquake) activity was noticed and described before the invention of the theory of plate tectonics theory. We now know that the Ring of Fire is located at the borders of the Pacific Plate and other major tectonic plates.

Plates are like giant rafts of the earth's surface which often slide next to, collide with, and are forced underneath other plates. Around the Ring of Fire, the Pacific Plate is colliding with and sliding underneath other plates. This process is known as subduction and the volcanically and seismically active area nearby is known as a subduction zone. There is a tremendous amount of energy created by these plates and they easily melt rock into magma, which rises to the surface as lava and forms volcanoes."

source: geography.about.com...

also, calling Samoans as the "lower end of our species" is not a good way to refer to humans equal to you. It could be taken as racist you know.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by hornum

You are a complete idiot if you expect people to take you seriously. Your post is easily the stupidest post yet I have read on this forum.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by red_leader
"The lower end of the species"???? I'm sure most Samoan men would squash u like an ant. By the way u r not saying anything in your thread that hasn't been said a hundred times before.

Please understand this. I am not refering to Samoans being "The lower end of the species" as a racial or superiority statement, and shame on you for interpreting it that way. I refer to Lower end of species as US, most of the people on ATS, the uninlightened ones. Please note this is a reminder so yes I am not saying anything in my thread that hasn't been said before, nice of you to notice.Never be too quick to draw a conclusion and read my thread again, you may read it differently this time or maybe you wont either way my point is clear, get ready.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by newworld
[m

Thank you for pointing that out. I am well aware of the ring of fire as I have spent most of my life in it. Believe it or not though seismic activity can be brought on by RF.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solidus Green eye
reply to post by hornum

Please tell me were you got this information. A new age is upon us?
Okay, tell me more please.
More and more often I hear this wishfull thinking '' We are entering a new era''

HOW DO YOU KNOW FOR SURE?!

And its fairly logical why the lower social groups( I don't know if this is the right term for this in english, sorry if it isn't )

The people, live in area's with rich grounds and water, for good harvesting and fishing. To make money. This is often at shorelines, vulcano's etc.
So when something like a vulcano eruption happens, they're in deep sh#t.

The chance of the middle and upper classes of society getting a lot of damage are small. Because we don't live in the danger zone's, meaning we can get the goods we need living in a safe zone, because we have money.

The middle and upperclass have the afvantage of better logistics, healthcare, they are better informed (news, internet etc). And they are most likely better protected against nature because they have technology.

Just my thoughts

[edit on 1-10-2009 by Solidus Green eye]

Thank you for a sensible non racial response to my post. I will be back later on to give you the finer details.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Please understand this. I am not refering to Samoans being "The lower end of the species" as a racial or superiority statement, and shame on you for interpreting it that way. I refer to Lower end of species as US, most of the people on ATS, the uninlightened ones.

Ok. At first I was going to get mad and let a couple of my 350 pound Samoan friends know what you said....then I realized you weren't really insulting them, you were insulting my dear, sweet mother. (I love ya, momma!) She lives in a nice little world of 70 plus year old grannies that don't really get too worked about things any more. I guess she's not very 'enlightened' about NWOs and TPTBs or SHTFs, but she's a pretty sweet old lady and not really at the 'lower end' in my book, ya know.

I think you are going to be hard pressed to EVER label any group as the 'lower end of the species' and not ruffle some feathers.

So, were you saying ATS is the 'lower end of the species?' We are so freakin screwed.

So you think a little natural selection is going on with mother Gaia and she's shaking the lowlife fleas off her back so nothing is left but the healthy ticks?

Nothin' wrong with leavin' for a couple hours to get a cup of coffee.

Were you saying that a lot of Samoans and Philippinos were on ATS?

I'm just a little confused. (.shh.....unenlightened)

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by hornum

NEWS FLASH! We ARE the lower end of the species! We are controlled everyday wether we like it or not, the upper end of the species are the controllers, and then there is the other species but I wont speak of them now.

The reason I created this thread was mearly to remind people of something, something important...

Be ready

new topics

top topics

join