It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conscious while sleeping?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Hey guys,

I've been having really messed up dreams. One night I recall having a dozen dreams all after the other sort of like flashes. But what I found out about myself is that everytime I dream; I don't know how...but it always seems to be like a "deja vu" about 75%-80% of the time.
Now I'm not saying I'm physic or anything of that matter; however ever everytime I wake up and I continue with my day I start to notice things that I have dreamt about the night before. I don't know if this is a sign of my consciousness being or starting to be aware at all times but its kinda freaky.

When I wake up I don't remember my dreams to the full extent but things become oddly familure as if I've done it before..

As for my dozen dreams...they happen right after the other its kinda like alice in wonderland you just keep falling into another dream. But mine happen in flashes..
Whats erry is that I'm fully aware of my consciousness when I sleep or when I'm in that dream state...for instance if someone moves my leg or my leg twitches I can feel it while my body is asleep...
It almost feels like my body is a sleep but my mind isn't...
has anyone ever had this happen to them?

join