It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How has it come to this???? The U.S. HONORING a brutal dictator & Communism!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 07:26 AM
link   
re: the lighting of the empire state building last night to honor the 60th anniversary of the Maos communist revoltution in China. Mao, you know, the brutal murdering dictator? Communism! Hellooo?!?!?!?!?!?!?

I thought that I would have awoken from my bizzaro world dream this morning to find it really didn't happen or someone came to their senses and stopped it from happening at the last minute.

Or do they REALLY own us now and this is them claiming their prize?

What is happening in this country is beyond seditious, it is surreal. I am shocked into silence from events like this, I have no more words.......have at it everyone.

[edit on 1-10-2009 by I_am_Spartacus]

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   
well, it is a corporate own building...and they chose to honor the country that provides those same corporations their huge profits.
it doesn't matter how the american public feels about it, it's all about the bottom line.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   
How else are we to honor our Chinese Overlords?

Not stop being silly.

Work.

Take a break when we tell you to.

You'll be getting your Little Red Book in the mail.

I suggest reading it.

Or it's SunnyLand FEMA Camp.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

this makes me sick. would you provide a link to the full article? it may be a corporate owned building and it may also be a china corporation. this is a slap in the face for the american people.

our government and the big corporations are shoving it in our face and we are taking it.

i'd like to get rid of everyone in power and start over. i am angry..........one question, do you believe the people of this country are being provoked to anger? i am beginning to believe tptb are coming at every angle to get the masses to rebel so martial law can be brought into play.

[edit on 1-10-2009 by musselwhite]

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   
No mystery here since the Globalists have long supported both sides. it's in our faces now because they no longer fear the American populace. Why should they? Nobody is going to take the time from watching Survivor to find out what's really going on.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Existing Thread Here.

Otherwise, while I think this is ridiculous, I am glad that it became a private building doing it, instead of flying the flags at the White House!!

top topics

join