It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swine flu vaccine myths 'busted' by experts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Now im not buying this 'Myth Busting' myself but i thought i would post it for others to read, one thing that did disturbs me is this:

Though the pandemic has faded for now, it could return to Australia's shores as early as February next year and the country ideally needs more than half the population vaccinated by that time, said Professor Robert Booy of the National Centre for Immunisation Research and Surveillance

www.theage.com.au...

Its scare mongering, why would the flu return "as early as February"?
I have never heard of a flu out break during Summer, maybe between April, May, June when the weather starts to cool down. I think they are just saying February to make sure the Pharma companies make there sales by end of this fiscal year.

To me this article is saying, everything is ok, come and get your flu shot before February... I wonder if something is expected to happen by February???

[edit on 1/10/2009 by wycky]

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 07:09 AM
link   
nice find! i wish i could sit here and de-debunk those line by line

there are no "facts" in that article that i can see, its all just claims by words on a screen. none of those claims are sourced, that i could find, and none of them contain the relevant information they claim to reflect. that is highly suspect. personally, i never get a flu shot. sometimes i get the flu, sometimes i dont. thats my choice. so after the WHO declared the swine flu essentially non-deadly to just about everyone a few days ago, that pretty much sealed me not getting the shot. ive seen no credible evidence to convince me otherwise.

join