It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Gemina Black Box Transcripts. (new Luna Cognita video)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 06:48 AM
link   
New Lunar Cognita Video. (don't we just LOVE this guy!!)

I haven't watched this yet, and I can't with sound whilst iI'm at work. But I presume some of you can. so until then...... there it is.

i shall comment later.

[edit on 1/10/2009 by Acidtastic]

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Thanks for making this thread Acidtastic!

I have located the portion of the transcript where our astronaut announces that he is not alone up there:

But wait - there's more!

I also found the part where our astronaut describes the object that he is seeing:

"Big arms sticking out of it"

*There is much more to come folks, much more. We are just getting started, these excerpts are just from Gemini 4...

Edit: I don't know why this post is bolded...

[edit on 1-10-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Here they are talking about the object with the arms again.

They have determined that it is not any known satellite; the nearest being one Pegasus, which is 1200 miles away. However the object with the arms is around ten miles away:

"Arms and cylindrical things sticking out"

And they got pictures....

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Two threads to keep a eye on now i find these threads very interesting and Exuberant1 keep up the excellent research work i wish i had the patience you have to read all that so thank you very much.

S+F because i think this is a very important subject that we can learn a lot from.

THANKYOU

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Didn't Aldrin later claim that it was one of the rocket stages? I remember him saying something to that effect on Larry King a year or so ago. Aldrin is an odd chap... my gut feeling has always given me the sense that he is not to be trusted.

IRM

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   
We can thank all the good German scientists that used to build V2 rockets to kill 10,000 londoners for the US space program. Why all our launches have been correlated to astrological events is bizarre. It may even be the real reason we invaded Iraq. Are we searching for ancient clues to advanced technology? I'm usually a very loigcal person but I can find no other reasons for our space programs but ET technology. How many astronauts have encountered UFO'S? Nearly all. We're not alone in this universe.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
Didn't Aldrin later claim that it was one of the rocket stages?

They sight one of the stages and that is in the transcripts.

This is not that particular sighting.

(The nearest object was the Pegasus, and that was 1200 miles away. This one was about 10 miles distant and had "Arms and cylindrical things sticking out" )

*Several unidentified satellites are spotted during this mission. I'll post some later, and maybe even the part where they see the stage.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
Didn't Aldrin later claim that it was one of the rocket stages? I remember him saying something to that effect on Larry King a year or so ago. Aldrin is an odd chap... my gut feeling has always given me the sense that he is not to be trusted.

IRM
He may well have been told to say that in public, to keep the questions at bay. But i think the transcripts paint a very different picture.

Excellent work Exuberant1!!

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
god dam excellent man five hundred stars for you!!!!

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Acidtastic
He may well have been told to say that in public, to keep the questions at bay. But i think the transcripts paint a very different picture.

Excellent work Exuberant1!!

Remember, these quotes are from Gemini 4.

Buzz Aldrin wasn't on this mission.

Edit: Thanks for the compliments you guys.

They have inspired me to post the "white ball satellite" excerpt; this concerns a satellite which is not identified and is photographed...

..."the one intended or us."

I will be moving on to Gemini 5. and am going to post some stuff in the Apollo Black Box transcript thread, so check that out. Myself and others have posted alot of goodies there already.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
What I find interesting is how in the Gemini missions the astronauts are willing to speak pretty openly on coms about things. That and the bogey report where capcom asks him if this is a genuine "sighting". I don't see how anyone could miss the context of that line.

You can tell some form of official policy was already in place and that they were told to avoid reporting things on open coms in later missions. (Wasn't the private side-band, encrypted com gear added to Apollo?)

I get a definite impression there was some sort of security crack down after the number of reports during Gemini.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ecoparity
What I find interesting is how in the Gemini missions the astronauts are willing to speak pretty openly on coms about things. That and the bogey report where capcom asks him if this is a genuine "sighting". I don't see how anyone could miss the context of that line.

You can tell some form of official policy was already in place and that they were told to avoid reporting things on open coms in later missions. (Wasn't the private side-band, encrypted com gear added to Apollo?)

I get a definite impression there was some sort of security crack down after the number of reports during Gemini.

It must be fun locked in your own imagination unfettered by trivial distractions such as eyewitness testimony.

Stuff like this, which you seem intent on never, EVER knowing about....

Astronaut Frank Borman Clarifies Gemini 7 UFO Myth
From Stig Agermose
Posted 7-14-98

Note - The following is an excerpt from an article "Flying the Gusmobile" about the Gemini missions. Published on the site of "Air and Space" magazine July 14, 1998. www.airspacemag.com:80...

(snipped)

At almost twice the length of Gemini 5, Commander Frank Borman's Gemini 7 mission may have been even more trying, but it grabbed the attention of at least one Hollywood producer.

"Right after we got into orbit we were supposed to 'station keep' or fly formation with the booster," Borman says. "We were flying formation and taking photographs and infrared measurements and I started calling it a 'bogey,' which is an old fighter pilot term. Well, a lot of the UFO freaks on the ground picked this up and said we had seen a UFO because we had referred to our booster as a bogey.

"Just this past year I got a call from a producer at 'Unsolved Mysteries' and they said, 'We read your account about your seeing a UFO on Gemini 7 and would you come on the program?' I told them: 'I'd love to come on your program because I'd love to straighten that out.'

"I explained what it was I saw, and I said, 'I don't think there were UFOs,' and the producer said, 'Well, I'm not sure we want you on the program.' "

HARWOOD : Were there any other things from your Gemini mission that—and they specifically want you to tell, maybe things that weren’t in your book Countdown? Any stories that you’ve—?

BORMAN : No. I—the interesting thing—one of the interesting things was flying formation with the second stage that put us into orbit and using an infrared sensor to track that. We referred to it as a “bogey” all the time, which was natural, normal parlance for it. And when we got back, True magazine wrote a big story about how we’d been tracking a UFO and all that nonsense. So I’ve been plagued with that ever since. People say, “Well,”—if you run into UFO circles today, they’ll still tell you, well, we saw a UFO. Which is just foolish

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Didn't the OP claim this stuff was from the 'voice recorder'? Almost all the citations I've seen are from open air-to-ground with 'CC' (CAPCOM) in on the discussions. Stuff that's been out in the public domain for decades.
Is this some kind of 'bait and switch'?

[edit on 1-10-2009 by JimOberg]

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1
(The nearest object was the Pegasus, and that was 1200 miles away. This one was about 10 miles distant and had "Arms and cylindrical things sticking out" )

The nearest object? How far away was their own booster at this phase? Nothing else passed within a 1000 miles of them?

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
great thread! There's another transcript from I think its a Shuttle mission where the astronaut says "WE're still tracking the alien spacecraft".

Here is a link to that thread : www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I think people should be aware that at the time of the Gemini missions (10 manned flights during 1965 and 1966), there had already been some some man made satellites placed in orbit around Earth.

This is part of a list of "First time in history" satellites:

04 Oct First satellite, first Russian satellite, Russia becomes the 1st space power: Sputnik 01
03 Nov First living creature in space: Sputnik 02

01 Feb First American satellite, America becomes the 2nd space power: Explorer 01
18 Dec First telecommunication satellite: Score

13 Oct First meteorology payload: Explorer 07

03 Nov First NASA satellite: Explorer 08

24 Feb First phone communication & TV broadcast via satellite: Echo 1
26 Apr First English satellite: Ariel 1
10 Jul First active telecommunication satellite and first time a company launchs a satellite: Telstar 1
29 Sep First Canadian satellite: Alouette 1

19 Aug First geostationary satellite, first geostationary telecommunication satellite: Syncom 3
15 Dec First Italian satellite: San Marco 1

26 Nov First French satellite, France becomes the 3rd space power: Astérix

First time in history - satellites

I think we can assume that there were some highly classified military satellites up there at the time too. Stuff that NASA probably wanted to photograph and document, but also keep hidden from public knowledge. Just something to consider when discussing the sightings of the Gemini astronauts, in my opinion.

And regarding the UFO with the "arms" sticking out, this is what Sputnik 1 looked like. Perhaps it was not the only man made satellite with "arms"?
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0a156c8ad926.jpg[/atsimg]
Sputnik 1

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by JimOberg
Didn't the OP claim this stuff was from the 'voiuce recorder'? Almost all the citations I've seen are from open air-to-ground with 'CC' (CAPCOM) in on the discussions. Stuff that's been out in the public domain for decades.

what's a "voiuce recorder" ?

never heard of that before ....lol

yea it looks like your doing the bait and switch ...

try watching the video for a change

check out this video....

Oberg say's they were throwing trash out the capsule and that explains the ufo's

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

Bogey
A radar or visual air contact whose identity is unknown.

Definition from wiki.... so why would he say. "We used the usual term for these things"? When actually that is a lie? Not only that, one quite easily proven to be a lie...

I don't quite understand the context in which someone with vast experience as a pilot should suddenly start referring to something as totally the opposite of what it was. If he said, it was some kind of in joke, fair enough, i can see the humour in that, but he doesn't

[edit on 1-10-2009 by FireMoon]

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggystar60

I think you're right.
Would a real ET craft need "arms" to capture other satellites? Doubtful.
Would the US or USSR build satellite "grabbers"? Probably.
Others are as you say KH series spysats.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by FireMoon
reply to post by JimOberg

Bogey
A radar or visual air contact whose identity is unknown.

Definition from wiki.... so why would he say. "We used the usual term for these things"? When actually that is a lie? Not only that, one quite easily proven to be a lie...

So.. the only first hand witness you've heard from is a liar.

How convenient.

Then why do you believe PART of what he says?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join