It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

According to William cooper do aliens exist? Or are they just man made threat

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 06:34 AM
link   
In the past week I've been listening to audio lectures of William Cooper a lot, since I got a lot of free time on hands, because of my 3 weeks holiday after my first semester ended at My Internationnal University.

It’s pretty lame that most of the time I just stayed in my apartment instead of going around Bangkok, since I came all this far from Holland to study here, but I couldn’t really help it because I was spending a lot of time researching about the stuff that caught my interest, and I wanted to know more about it.
I researched many sources about the whole conspiracy thing about Aliens and governments of the world, until I came across Cooper stuff, many of his lectures gave me answer, but also created some more questions, actually these new questions are quite confusing to me.

First to my understanding is that Extraterrestrial are real, but Governments of the world are not disclosing this subject, specially the US., which created all this cover up, the cover up that lead them to lie us about everything, because they believe that humankind are not ready for the truth, also they are afraid of the impact on our civilization, something like that.

Ok so that’s some introduction of my based understanding, now to the main point of this thread, I’ve listened to Cooper’s Alien Agenda Broadcast a while now, but I still don’t get his believe about Aliens clearly yet, In his lecture he says that there will be a time in the future that the illuminati Will come up with an Alien invasion Hoax, to create fear to human kind of the dangers from Aliens, so they can create and unite the world to one world government to gain total control, Cooper’s mention these things often, and even said that those flying disk that we see in the sky, those ufo’s phenomena are the secret technology of the illuminati, I have not come across a lecture of Cooper that confirm or mention the existing of Extraterrestrial clearly yet, is there a lecture that he describe the Extraterrestrial civilization, where they come from, are the friendly Or not?

According to William cooper do aliens exist? Or are they just man made threat to scare and control us? Need some clear answer for Cooper’s believes for my future research and understandings.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Avoid William Cooper. The man was a psychopath.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex
Avoid William Cooper. The man was a psychopath.

you say that here?

wow - unfounded

Cooper is what they call a legend who experienced and shared more than many in our world could, or would. Perhaps you should with his book "Beyond A Pale Horse" you can buy online off amazon or ebay ... or any good book store.

or of course you can simply youtube any of the numerous lectures and speeches William Cooper gave for free - where you may learn, and even have a eye opening experience...

also he was one cool cat

[edit on 1-10-2009 by watchZEITGEISTnow]

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlackRosEmyth

According to William cooper do aliens exist? Or are they just man made threat to scare and control us? Need some clear answer for Cooper’s believes for my future research and understandings.

Check this out - and listen carefully - and watch carefully

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Well I have known that Cooper predicted 9/11, and the man was
assassinated in 2001, so he surely know somethings.

But I'm not sure yet about what he has to say about Aliens,
just want to know his visons.

So According to William cooper do aliens exist?
Or are they just man made threat?

[edit on 1/10/09 by BlackRosEmyth]

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow

Check this out - and listen carefully - and watch carefully

Thanks, have not looked in to this one yet, gave me some diclosure,
I'll go in to this lecture serie, so he do mention about aliens.

So that means that the illuminati and some alien groups
are in this together?

[edit on 1/10/09 by BlackRosEmyth]

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   
To the OP. You can ask that question, and you will get a lot of answers. Some will tell you aliens are real, some will tell you they are Satan's demonic force, and some will tell you to take Prozac. I would suggest you begin by reading here:
Are extraterrestrials real? As real as the nose on your face
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Sleeper is well known here, and I believe he is reporting what he believes is a reality. I too have seen extraterrestrial beings, and ET craft, but that is me. Unless you have seen these things with your own eyes, it is hard to make a distinction on whether or not they are real. Know this, if they are not real, and only a made up thing...then that would mean that thousands of people in all walks of life, even presidents are lying, and that hundreds of artwork and paintings were faked, and millions of photos and film were faked. It would have to be a conspiracy of major proportions perpetrated by millions of people all over the world.

Here are some links for you...

The Physics of Interstellar Travel
mkaku.org...

The Presidents UFO Web Site
www.presidentialufo.com...

Eisenhower’s ‘First Contact’ Meeting with Extraterrestrials
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Fake Alien Invasion
www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

DEEP UNDERGROUND MILITARY BASES IN AMERICA
www.thewatcherfiles.com...

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Wow, these are some cool sources, thanks a lot,
I'll wiil look in to them.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   

How did he predict 9/11?

And by assassinated you mean was skilled after he shot a cop in the head. Funny how that little detail is always forgotten. Not to mention the man's general belligerance, threatening and harassing UFO researchers among others.

But as for his opinion on aliens...at the end he was saying it was all a lie, an NWO deception or some nonsense.

[edit on 1-10-2009 by DoomsdayRex]

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Doomsday, if you were a whistle blower and you were being discredited by the Government and had your life threatened a few times by mysterious men maybe you too would stockpile weapons and do whatever you could to save your own life.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by spinalremain
Doomsday, if you were a whistle blower

What whistle did he blow?

and you were being discredited by the Government

Cooper discredited himself with his antics.

and had your life threatened a few times by mysterious men...

The only person doing any threatening was Cooper.

The man was a psychopathic liar who shot a cop. Disgusting how many apologists he has.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex

How did he predict 9/11?

Well, have a look for any one who have intrest

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Cooper did not shoot a cop at all. He was shot after fleeing from a sheriff that stopped him on a warrant for a traffic charge. Where in the world did you hear he shot a cop. BTW he was shot in the back.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by damwel

You're not just wrong here, you're way off. Doomsday was correct. He was wanted for Tax Evasion at the time of his death and much more. Another warrant was issued for assault with a deadly weapon on a Doctor. He threatened on a website for all the world to see "any attempt to arrest me will be met with violence". WHen Deputies made the arrest attempt, Cooper shot one in the head, critically wounding him and the other deputy shot and killed him. He weren't just a psychopath, he was a coward in my opinion
Vance
Do a search, your defense and spewing of non facts makes me not want to point you to the right way.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by damwel
Cooper did not shoot a cop at all. He was shot after fleeing from a sheriff that stopped him on a warrant for a traffic charge. Where in the world did you hear he shot a cop. BTW he was shot in the back.

Just about every single source about this death...

LA Times

A local news story and Don Ecker

The Sierra Times (The link to the Sierra Times is down, but it is cited by multiple websites).

And so forth...

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by damwel

Mostly correct. I don't know why some say he shot first, he fired after the police were already firing on him, and then shot as he ran, striking one officer in the head. . and we are here to deny ignorance, are we not? If cops show up at my home and begin shooting, I too will shoot back, and so would anyone who loves Freedom.

Check these links for information on the Death of Bill Cooper..

The sequence of events, published locally, was slightly different than what was broadcast. In the broadcast, it was stated that Cooper shot the Apache County Officer at the car...and THEN ran back to his house. I spoke with one of the deputies; it was quite different according to him. Cooper drove backwards a ways and THEN got out and ran back to his house.

The officers honestly did not want to take his life. It was a well-known fact that Bill kept a loaded weapon just inside his doorway, leaning against the wall. The officers wanted to stop him before he got into his home and gained access to the weapon seen there on many occasions by visitors. It was their concern that if he gained access to it, then they would for sure wind up having to take his life.

SO... as he got onto his doorstep, the officers tried to stop him... it was at THAT moment he pulled out his .45. NONE of the officers were aware he was armed until he was on his doorstep. He fired at one of the officers twice, striking him in the head twice.

www.rense.com...

A Covenant With Death
www.v-j-enterprises.com...

WILLIAM COOPER
One of the first to begin exposing the Government for what it truly is,
William Cooper was killed by authorities on 11/5/2001.
~ Author of "Behold a Pale Horse"
www.thewatcherfiles.com...

Sheriff who ordered hit on Bill Cooper indicted on theft and fraud charge
www.guerrillanews.com...

William (Bill) Cooper
www.truthcontrol.com...

Milton William Cooper
freemasonry.bcy.ca...

About William Cooper
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Bill Cooper brought out a great deal of information about things we talk about here every day. He was probably the first whistle blower to speak of these things at all. He was murdered because he stated on a web page what would happen if they came to get him on tax evasion charges. Isn't it funny, even though there is NO LAW that says you have to pay income tax, but people have died and been thrown in Federal prison for refusing to pay them? Bill was a true Christian Patriot, and we need all of them we can get right now.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Cooper did not predict 9/11. He watched an interview on CNN with Bin Laden (the circumstances of which Cooper lied about) and says that the reporter claims Bin Laden would attack in two-to-three weeks. Cooper goes on to say there would be a terrorist attack in that same time frame (there wasn't) and it would be blamed on Bin Laden. Then Cooper says if it doesn't happen then it will eventually happen; in essence, Cooper rigs it so his "prediction" did not have an expiration date, if Bin Laden ever attacked the US Cooper could then claim he was right. At no point does Cooper predict what the target will be (going so far as to wonder what it would be). Cooper did not predict 9/11; at most he mimicked a prediction by a CNN reporter.

Cooper did make one prediction in the above video. He predicted 9/11 would be used as an excuse to take away people's guns, which did not come true.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   

When Behold a Pale Horse was published there were many things that he blew the preverbial whistle on. I have read the book and there are many things which he discloses. One example is when he was in the Navy and on a ship and he saw a USO come out of the ocean. He was reprimanded and screamed at by his superiors which he names in the book. A year after the books release he was forced off the road by a mysterious car and the driver got out woth a gun and threatened his life and his families.
Now obviously I dont know if the content of the book is real. Of course I don't. I'm merely saying that the guy opened his mouth about things and was threatened soon afterwards. That says something. That is when he stockpiled weapons in his home.

That's the whole point here. When the government wants to discredit someone and make them look like a cop killing crazy kook they can easily do that. If what he was saying and any validity then they're gonna make him look as insnae as possible. In your case it worked. You believe him to be a cop killing maniac who was talking crazy talk. I suggest you read the book if you haven't. It's very good and he backs up all his claims to the best of his ability. It does seem genuine to me.
I'm curious Doomsday; what exactly did he say or do besides the death incident that leads you to believe he was full of crap?

[edit on 3-10-2009 by spinalremain]

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   
OH my God! William Cooper shot a cop while trying to save his own life! What a crazy maniac. Let's all just discard everything he's said about the government lying to the public now. He's crazy because he didn't let the police gun him down.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   

When Behold a Pale Horse was published there were many things that he blew the preverbial whistle on.

You mean the book in which he used articles from the Weekly World News as sources?

What did he "expose"? What predictions did he make that ever came true? He certainly did not predict 9/11 as his idiotic followers claim.

And yes, I have no problem calling people who listen to Cooper, who make excuses for him, idiots.

When the government wants to discredit someone and make them look like a cop killing crazy kook they can easily do that.

Cooper did that himself. He did it by showing himself to be a liar, when he plagarized the work of others, he did it when he made up claims whole cloth, he showed it by being a belligerent psychopath who harassed and threatened anyone who disagreed with him. Shooting a cop was only the tip of the iceberg.

In your case it worked.

Cooper preyed on ignorance and in his death he is still manipulating you.

I'm curious Doomsday; what exactly did he say or do besides the death incident that leads you to believe he was full of crap?

Read the rest of this thread, read anything other than sycophantic praise of Cooper and you'll find out what kind of man he really was.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join