It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Morphing UFO photographed in Ontario

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 06:20 AM
link   
(Please forgive me if this topic has already been posted. I searched and did not find it, but I'll be surprised if a thread doesn't already exist here.)

Oh boy.

I am a dyed-in-the-wool saucer kook. You know this about me. Like the poster says, I want to believe. Where the average Joe is instinctively, irrationally skeptical for the wrong reasons, I am educated enough on the topic that I wisely suspend disbelief at least some of the time.

This, however...

An Oshawa, Ontario, Canada, man witnessed and took photographs September 17, 2009, of a low flying UFO overhead in Scarborough, according to a statement released by Paul Shishis.

The photographed object does not fit standard UFO descriptions of disc and triangle-shaped objects, but appeared to "morph" in shape, according to Shishis.

Oh, man. Just look at it!

I guess there's no reason a being or device of mysterious purpose and origin shouldn't look like that, but when I look at this object, the very first thing that comes to mind are certain Japanese science-fiction kids' shows that I grew up watching, shows that involved giant heroes grappling with men in rubber monster suits.

And I'm not talking about the A-list shows, such as Ultraman.

Oh, no. This guy is more like something out of Space Giants or Spectreman.

Can I say that I've ever seen a trash bag or balloon that looked quite like the object in question? No, but I'm sure if due diligence is done, somebody will eventually turn up some type of industrial trash bag, plastic tarp/container product, or promotional character balloon that's a good match for this thing.

It's like some hideous fusion of Pokemon, origami, and a sea lion.

I've used ultra-sophisticated image-processing techniques to enhance this photograph:

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 06:43 AM
link   
I live in ontario, one day around sept 17 i thought i saw a head flying, looked like that thing.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 06:47 AM
link   
wow how lucky is that guy to see all that in the same day???

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by flightsuit

Over here!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

A lot about this thing!

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Isn't it just a deflated advertising balloon?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0feed6fc275b.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 07:03 AM
link   
If you lighten the photo up,you can see what looks like the word "dreamworks" on it.Also there is a yellow dinosaur there.I think its a balloon.

Edit:Ooops,Karl12 beat me to it.

[edit on 1-10-2009 by crowpruitt]

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Since we are taking a shot at "what it is"

I see a hat yes "dream works"
Looks to me like some brave soul sat his hat atop a hornets nest, I can see the limbs/branchs and maybe evan a leaf...

This is a common thing around here, to put your hat on a hornets nest and take a pic or better yet have someone else take your pic with it.

Its a brave thing to do, those nests get to be as big as 2.. 5gal buckets
and have 100's of bees in them easily enough to kill a person that panics and don't know how to react

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by atrofi
reply to post by flightsuit

Over here!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

A lot about this thing!

Thank you, Atrofi.

In the interest of conciseness, I recommend that people read and post in the existing thread, as opposed to this one. Sorry 'bout the duplicate topic. I did search for it before posting, though.

top topics

join