It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexican Government Prepares to Seize Mexico City Power Plants to Break Power of Electrical Workers U

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 06:10 AM
link   

The Mexican Preventive Police (PFP) are preparing to occupy the facilities of the Central Light and Power Company in Mexico City in an attempt to break the militant Mexican Electrical Workers Union (SME), according to a union press release. The union warns that the quasi-military occupation of the plants could come within a week.

The government's attack has several elements. First, the government is supporting a small dissident faction within the union, using that as an opportunity to meddle in the union's internal life with the goal of breaking its militant leadership. Second, the government, which is also the employer, has reduced the budget for the state-owned Central Light and Power Company (LFC). Third, the government is also calling for a change in company management and for the complete restructuring of the company.
www.zcommunications.org...

so this is martial law, right? is this a test for the us government to see how it will turn out just like our government did at katrina?

i know this is the mexican government; however, considering we are going to be the North American Union i see it as appropriate drilling.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 06:58 AM
link   
is this not a form of martial law? could this be a back door entrance to implement martial law. come on people.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
No one wants to talk about it...Ms...Musselwhite............

Hahaha

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by interestedalways

ha ha ha ha blah blah blah blah! you are right about that. w/all the problems in mexico especially at the border. i know there's a hole there somewhere so the foreign troops can come in and occupy...........and not there time either.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I think people grossly underestimate the underground........

As above as below.....

Earth is middle ground.............

Above is sky

middle is earth

below is below......

DUH!!!

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I'm wondering who will run the plants after takeover by the Gov't?

It ain't all that easy, do it wrong, you'll damage equipment and the outage areas get bigger.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Desert Dawg
I'm wondering who will run the plants after takeover by the Gov't?

It ain't all that easy, do it wrong, you'll damage equipment and the outage areas get bigger.

We don't need the grid..............but we are dependent on it..........I personally wouldn't mind getting back to basics.......

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 05:23 AM
link   

In a show of force, some 1,000 Mexican police agents raided the Mexico City headquarters of Luz y Fuerza del Centro in the early hours of Sunday morning, October 11.
www.wsws.org...

44,000 people ousted. the mexican government apparently is looking for employment for all those unemployed (other than those belonging to the union).

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by musselwhite

I don't see how this could even be a "back door" to martial law. All it seems is that the Mexican government wants to gain more leverage in the electric worker's union. I honestly see nothing that has to do with Martial law or the foundation of the "American Union"...

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Daedalus24

ok. thanks for your contribution.

new topics

top topics

join