It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you believe???

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I believe that a 10% chance of rain in central Ohio is another way of saying a 100% chance of rain on your particular location. This is type of Murphy's Law.

Don't believe me? Anyone been to Columbus? elevatedone, back me up.

Murphy's Law is kind of like a self-fulfilling prophesy.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   
What do you Believe? I just wanted to say that belief and perception are very powerful things. I seriously thought I was going to die. And I went through phases where I lined my room walls with strong resistent things cause I considered a drive by, I used to be up at night anyway while my parents were sleeping and I would go by the only parts of the house where someone could break with a few weapons, sometimes I would hyperventilate or get myself so wound up over paranoia or crazy things. I stayed in isolation and did a number of things to bring this upon myself, but when you walk outside and see none of this is real or impending doom. I know this might not be superstitions but I guess they couldve been personal ones.

What you said about your mother having strong faith, faith is considered as one of the biggest driving forces in the world for peace and harmony and rights and equality among women and different groups of people. And general sense of well being and good will towards fellow man, I think if that makes sense.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join