It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Steven Greer CSETI Applications footage

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 04:32 AM
link   

What the title says.

Don't think this was posted before. I thought it was excellent, really worth the time.

.....He only once acts like a dick to a guy

..Ok for some reason I can't link the video directly, but here are links.

Part 1 (out of 9)
Playlist (with all 9 parts)

Sidenote:

The reason why I posted this video isn't only because I searched for it and noticed it hadn't been discussed yet... but in my opinion he really seems to touch upon some of the more important issues here in this recorded discussion. That's why I can't stress enough that people watch this and really think about what he's saying...

I look forward to discussing.

[edit on 1-10-2009 by drac88]

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 05:21 AM
link   
I really like steven greer and how he is able to put everything into context. I haven't done much research into the extraterrestrial phenomenon but that doesn't mean I am disclaiming it in any way. This is a must watch.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Yeah... I'm surprised this hasn't gotten more hits already. It's really a great video with an enormous amount of important information.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by drac88

here is part one embedded for you.

For future reference when you post videos, use the letters/numbers after the equal sign. for part one i used 00ks_EJgiBQ.

S&F greer is the man

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Greer paid by Rockefeller...

Greer hangs out with the Clintons...

Greer is suspect to say the most

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

And because of this you're going to ignore his claims?

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by drac88

about there being no malevolent ETs? - absolutely.

disinfo is about bringing something to the table with 'truth' mixed with something that is not truth.

why does he charge like a wounded bull if he truly cares about disclosure?

something aint right - I'll see your Greer and raise you a Collier any day!

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
reply to post by drac88

why does he charge like a wounded bull if he truly cares about disclosure?

Because disclosure is more like his last priority. Listen to his message, the one central theme he revolves around through this entire seminar. The matter goes far deeper than simply disclosing or not and there are much more important issues at hand. Being able to work on the problems on Earth is Greer's primary goal, by firstly making known the New Energy Movement. - Basically turning our focus away from oil and gas and towards zero-point energy, magnetic generators, and spread rapidly these advanced and clean energy sources. The goal is to live on a harmonious planet. If we cannot do that my guess is the ETs will then probably disclose themselves and try and assist. That is a possibility.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Personally I really like Steven Greer's take on the ET phenomenon, But I wish that he and ufo researchers that say they are in contact with aliens actually prove it!

No more wishy washy statements that an alien told me this or that "Prove it!" Have the alien make a statement on video or even a photo.

So I'm getting tired of hearing people speaking for aliens I think it's time for the aliens if they exist to do it them selves.

Just my two cents worth!

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by drac88

I see your point, however disclosure WOULD mean free energy - maybe not at that instant, but certainly it would then be a question of "how did you get here, and what is your energy source".

Look Greer does have some great messages of inspiration. But again I must point out to you he is a businessman, and acts as one - money and profit - and then says this is for what exactly? That answer always remains foggy, and never fully answered.

If he had Rockerfeller backing why would he need cash?

And to be "out there" I'll even put forward Steven Greer is indeed himself an ET - have always thought this especially his mannerisms and appearance suggest this to me.

So again I ask the question - why the 'strung out' delay of what he knows, and why such a sting to know what he knows?

He should be questioned more on these things, and although the Camelot interview was hard to watch - they are the only people to do this, perhaps someone will ask more hard questions, rather than let him go on and on in his robotic scripted monologue.

I'd also like your response on his comments on ALL ETs are friendly or benevolent as well as his association with Rockerfeller and Clintons?

Thanks!

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 01:31 AM
link   
i like steven greer too, but i think he had a better path laid out when he was sticking to the "let's make'em testify in Congress" rather than going into this "new ageish" direction in which he's going now....

hey, for all i know could all be true, but it kinda takes something away from the "seriousness" of the first kind of direction....

when you start to bring in universal love and remote viewing usually u lose a few folks here and there in the media, and therefore exposure, which is the basic ingredient, along with credibility , in the recipe to push towards disclosure....

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by shasawhen you start to bring in universal love and remote viewing usually u lose a few folks here and there in the media, and therefore exposure, which is the basic ingredient, along with credibility , in the recipe to push towards disclosure....

Because people have blinders on. People have been taught to "fight this" and "fight that" while being slowly ripped away from being close to the Earth itself. You're always going to lose people but if he were to change his view regarding how he wanted to come across then he would be failing at what he was trying to do.
You either are or you aren't.
Get it or you don't.
If you don't get it because it's too"new-agish, hippyish or whatever reverse derogatory term people keep slinging around then so be it. Others will get it and eventually people will change as a whole.

He's already brought to the table full disclosure. I've told a ton of people, showed the videos etc.. it doesn't matter a bit. They just look at it and say hrm.. interesting.. and then they go back to what they do everyday like the information doesn't mean a thing because there's not an alien flying past them twice a day.

He's a pioneer in whichever direction he takes and I wish him well with a successful enlightenment. I do have a few personal itches with him though, don't get me wrong on that matter. He's definitely in possession of an ego at times and tends to leave others behind while being wrapped up in his own "enlightenment" I've thought about the benevolent ET issues for a while and he may be right. If a species WERE destructive to others then it makes sense that they would be to themselves as well which make is highly unlikely that 1) they could make it off their own planet in unison or 2) other higher advanced civilizations wouldn't let them off their own planet till they kicked the bad habits.

we'll see one milleneum I guess.

b

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 07:01 AM
link   
I suspect the reason this hasn't received the hits some of you thought it should is because, finally, the majority of folks around here have taken "deny ignorance" to heart and now have the mental clarity to realize that Greer and his cult are doing more harm than good.

Does he have some good, thoughtful points here? Sure he does. But a blind man can make the points he is making pretty much at any time during human history and he would develop a following.

SNAKE OIL. Plain and simple. Attack me if you must for stating the obvious, but I will have the last laugh. Let's wait 30 years, then come back and visit every Greer thread on here, lol. Of course, we would have to do the 2012ers first

Simply put, ignore this fool. The continued attention he receives only encourages him to do more of what he does, become more outrageous, and influence others to be just like him. Heck, even when Greer is gone, there will be many folks more than willing to fill his shoes...all the while becoming more and more absurd.

Basically, I look at charlatans like Greer and Meier as the litmus test for who has a head on their shoulders and whom actually embrace ignorance. Once someone professes love for either, you can pretty much write off their opinion on many things, since they lack the ability to use reason, logic and common sense. This may seem harsh to say, but it is the cold hard truth.

The only thing that makes me weep for this subject more than folks like Greer do, is the fact that they have an audience at all.

[edit on 5-10-2009 by IgnoreTheFacts]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Bspiracy

good post.

reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

I'm sorry you feel that way. Not to mention I can't really see how you come to that conclusion so easily, you base your opinion off nothing as far as I see it. And when you get back to me with something worthy I'd like to give it a chance.

reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

Firstly, I see where you come from in saying disclosure would mean a way of rapidly spreading the energy solution.
In some respects you are correct - His goal is to get away with what he gets away with by just talking about the energy issue without actually solving it like he may or may not have the hard evidence to do. This is exactly why he makes connections. And this also happens to be the answer to what you asked me to comment on.

With the Clintons - Yeah, Greer briefed the Clinton administration on UFOs. He wanted to get Clinton to disclose everything. It's actually really similar to what's going on right now, the Obama administration wants to do the same and try to regain control over extraterrestrial policy... They won't succeed though... Anyway, Greer encouraged disclosure to Clinton and the CIA, and the only thing that Clinton ever said to Greer about really going through with it was that he didn't want to end up like Jack Kennedy. So it never happened. His association with Clinton was basically an attempt to put the control of the UFO Policy into the hands of the president, rather than this underground and very powerful UFO corporate cartel. I mean isn't that the way it should be? If it could be on the constitution it would.

With Lawrence Rockefeller, yeah people think that their friendship means that he has to be a NWO control faction. That is so idiotic it needs no comment. Let's say by horrible chance they're working together... What if since Rockefeller is powerful and Greer has the info, they can help disclose the information together? What if Rockefeller got a hold of this ET technology and replaced it with our current means? Wouldn't that in actuality be a good thing - A better thing than what we're doing to the planet now? Sure he's still a rich bastard, but at least we're using a clean energy source and it has the ability to go widespread. That's just saying IF they really are working together...

Saying ALL ETs are friendly and benevolent - What do you mean by 'ALL'? Did Greer ever even use the word 'all'? Does 'all' account for in the entire universe? To be more specific, it may be certain that the ETs who have come in contact with Earth are all benevolent. Earth is still standing, hasn't been wiped out / harvested, etc. But somewhere else in the Universe where there are beings who we have not seen the likes of yet... I'm sure malevolent ETs dwell. So you may simply say that 'all the ETs we have supposedly seen the likes of' have been benevolent. But that doesn't account for the entire universe, no of course not. I'm sure he knows that.

I do agree with the necessity for hard questioning which is also why I even bothered watching the entire Camelot interview in the first place. I wanted to see someone try and challenge Greer but in the end that attempt simply failed and I mean we all know why... Either way, that could've been just because Camelot were the wrong people to try and challenge him.

I hope that answered all your questions.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 03:12 AM
link   
I'm unable to watch the video because I'm at work (so forgive me if I miss something), but I wanted to say something about SETI...

I'm honestly not so sure what to think about SETI anymore.

It seems like a good idea, assuming that Extra-terrestrial lifeforms are still using radio technology. But for a while now, I've felt like SETI is the equivalent of trying to intercept a text message with a CB radio.

I could be proven wrong someday, but it just seems like we're approaching it from a very...human standing point. Perhaps a little archaic. Not that I'd know where to start to look for any other means of communication from the stars.

If I have the wrong impression of SETI's means and technology, please inform me, as I'm not all that up on what they've been doing these days. last I heard, it was a matter of pointing dishes at a star for a signal, and if they get one, pointing away then returning to see if the signal is still there.

~G

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Gaudeamus

Watch the video. CSETI and SETI are two completely different things.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   
i have listened to bits of grears talks and there not the direction i would choose to follow,far to cultish.
and he does have some very peculiar mannerisms! for instance he nearly always has his legs wide open when sat down he never seems relaxed and this may be a long shot but I'm almost sure he is gay ( but that is not the issue )
he tried with the disclosure project but that was a waist of time and a shame it was.i'm not a fan.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Watch the video. CSETI and SETI are two completely different things.

Ah, ok. Thanks. I'm unable to watch most videos at work, but I'll check it out when I get home.

~G

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow

IHe should be questioned more on these things, and although the Camelot interview was hard to watch - they are the only people to do this, perhaps someone will ask more hard questions, rather than let him go on and on in his robotic scripted monologue.

He wasn't questioned, he was badgered by Kerry who had nothing to back up whatever she believes, she better not give up her day job.

top topics

join