It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What we can do to prevent swineflu vaccination genocide.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 03:41 AM
link   
This February Baxter labs was caught red handed in Checkoslovakia "doctoring" its seasonal flu vaccine with H5N1 and H3N2 live viruses. There was a local row, it was reported in the media in Europe and briefly in Canada but there was a blackout over it in the US media. American clinics are not aware of it. They are presently distributing season flu vaccine from Target from Walmart from many places not just clinics. The vaccine manufactures are complicit, not just Baxter, they are all together. We should not be allowing seasonal flu vaccine administered without warning customers that this has taken place. It is a risk they are shouldering. We must warn all seasonal flu clinics that they should be informing their customers about this event. I don't care if they are not distributing this from Baxter, the fact that Baxter was not investigated makes the CDC and WHO and all the drug manufacturers and the UN and our own government suspect.

YOU cannot approach a facility distributing SWINEFLU VACCINE safely because you will be sucked in and either given a lethal shot or locked up in a Fema camp.

YOU can approach seasonal flu vaccination centers with the information about Baxter and the demand that they inform their customers. YOU can PICKET said seasonal flu vaccine centers if they don't agree. I wouldn't expect media coverage. They had a blackout on this. I doubt if they will cover it.

YOU can call your friends to picket all vaccine centers in your town or neighborhood

Deaths from swine flu vaccine are being reported as deaths from swine flu. The CDC is complicit, the Department of Homeland Security is complicit. This is a GENOCIDE

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Get out there and spread the word!

Don't get the shot!

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by m khan

There is so much debate on the issue of the vaccine. I've spoken to people that are going to be first in line, and others that would rather take a bullet than get the shot.

My family and I are not. My wife is an RN, I am a trained developmental neurobiologist.

In my humble opinion, there are going to be different vaccines. One for the military, one for the "X" population, one for the "Y" population. One for the rich, one for the poor.
This is a media-hyped epidemic and has gotten out of control. My family and I suffered through this flu earlier this summer. It sucked for three days, then we got better.
Everyone will, of course, have their own opinion. Personally, I would pray to whatever god or gods you believed in, and then make your own decision.

Good luck, humanity.

join