It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Underestimated Myth of Depression

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by catalyst2466

Gee don't know, in my view, some of these depressed people have very good reasons to be depressed. You try being in pain, 24/7, being woke up three or times a night and having to jump out of bed because your feet and legs are in knots giving you three or more nights of four hours sleep, and well...still having to go through the daily routine.
see how depressed it makes you.
and, well, seems to me, you are more likely to find a doctor more wlling to write you a script for an anti-depressants than to help you find the solution.
so, well, why are we trying to mask over this depression than we are to solve the real problems?

[edit on 12-10-2009 by dawnstar]

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 05:23 AM
link   
I also think of all who shared their stories, and will also send out healing.
Love and Light.

[edit on 12-10-2009 by catalyst2466]

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by catalyst2466

Dont know if you speak french but there is a guy that know where most mental illness come from. Here is his website, in french but he is from canada so i assume he speaks english, u still could email him, he is called "Pierre de Châtillon".

Website

What does he say about human fragile behaviour cause? Thats an unknown energy, he called it "astroether" is responsible for global weather change (including volcano/earthquakes/aurora/global warming,cooling/unpredictable weather) and human suicide/depression/madness waves. What is astroether? It is some sort of energy everywhere in the universe and that energy affects planets and organisms health/behaviour.

How does it affect us? Well, he says when there are planetary alignments, it produces like a tsunamis,waves of this energy, astroether. The more planets in the alignment, the more powerful the energy waves are, the most powerful climate/behaviour change will be. He even says that some rare millenium alignment including almost all solar system's planets could be responsible of the end/begin of each era.

He says that some elites (smth like NWO) know about it and plan each of his actions regarding the alignment and how it will affects the people (so when there is a major alignment that will create mental weakness/rage in people, they could make a war more easily).

I know that website for age now and the guy is searching for a "formula" to estimate how an alignment could affect the world, how to prevent it. He says that the ancients knew about it and could avoid massive exctinction by predicting the events but their wisdom have been constantly destroyed/hidden by the elite. He is doing well, he can predict earthquakes much better than few years ago, i truly believe there is some truth in what he says. If you want to know more just say it.

[edit on 12-10-2009 by _damon]

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by _damon

Thank you for your post Damon, I can't say that this is true of what you claim to say, given the info; you provided of where 'mental illness' does come from. However it is a very interesting site. One that is full of 'Conspiracies' -very much like Ats. Thank you for sharing this.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join