It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No Time

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Hi ATS,

Conditioning by the PTB is rampant. We live in a hurried World. One in which We are taught one primary lesson in order to help facilitate the rest. Simply there is never enough TIME. We are kept running in this World. Who has time anymore? Most People are forced to work multiple jobs, and pay multiple bills.

The PTB have gotten to the point where they are feeling confident with the degree of dumbing down, and are actually cutting back on some of the things that have made the lack of time more enjoyable. One of the major things they've cut back on is credit. Credit drove shopping, and gave We the Slaves a reason to keep working.

We've been trapped in a situation of spend, consume, buy, work, pay bills, and taxes. It is all part of the grand plan having us enslave Ourselves in the grand RAT RACE.

Here's my list of no time:

There is no time to learn, no time to read, no time to think, no time to react, no time to resist, and no F&&&&ng time for Rights.

Now this is the list I composed for the average sheeple. It outlines more, or less their outlook, and psychology; whether known, or not. Do Ya'll have any to add?

the resistance,

Sancho

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

You always have time for whatever is important to you. So if you want to do those things, you will make the time to do them.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   
My friend you´re spitting out threads faster than I can read today?!!
And I do read, all the time but seldom posts.
Looking at other threads it´s almost like a panic on ATS?

Is there?

[edit on 1-10-2009 by m4ng4n]

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by rangersdad

hey, I appreciate that, and I'm sure You do the same, but I know I am not a sheeple, or my fellow ATSer's. I was kind in the thread, but the sheeple are the ones who are tricked into not having time.

reply to post by m4ng4n

Um, I absolutely do feel things are ratcheting up. I do not know when, but I was grateful to make it through September without disaster. I know the nay sayers will be on that statement like stink on pooo, but that is truly their problem.

The news rhetoric is spewing forth how war is good, and we need war. Now the icky truth which isn't complete is coming out about Hardin, Montana.

The Swine Flu vaccines are quickly reaching the point of being given.

Either the People are gonna win, or the Elite are gonna start pulling "stunts" soon, very soon.

Either We are helping to expose the Elite at the door step, or We are waking a few People up before they strike. I feel confident that should they strike, and it'll have to be soon, that they'll at the very least slow the Internet down; quite possibly much of it going off line.

[edit on 1-10-2009 by sanchoearlyjones]

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Yes, we may have no time. In fact time is running out. So I need everyone to wise up. Do NOT resort to violent revolt. This is what we do. After all, what we need are food and shelter. Remember you may have $1 million cash but you can't eat it.

Volunteer on a WWOOF farm for agreed hours for FREE food and lodging. I've volunteered on a farm to walk through farming and study the feasibility of agro-automation as there are thousands of farms worldwide to be automated.

Do NOT pay any fee to WWOOF.
Simply google your nearest farm and contact the farm directly.
Our challenge NOW is to automate these farms wherever feasible.

Our Actions
1. Volunteers help out on farm for FREE food and lodging.
2. Overproduce and sell produce cheaply or distribute freely to community.
3. Automate wherever feasible.
4. Farmshare if can to expand land.
5. Repeat 1-4.

www.wwoof.org/national.asp

www.wwoofusa.org/farms

DO THIS RIGHT and we'll all end up with lots of FREE TIME to play coz we will not even need to work. Everyone contributes only SEVERAL HOURS A WEEK to maintain the farms, what more if we automate.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by AboveTopSecret1

I look at register dates and conclude, it´s a bad habit of mine!

The idea your pulling out smells more like utopia or more righteous...

...old school communism?

Correct me if I´m wrong but doesn´t that point in the same direction as is following the recent debates here on ATS?

Venusproject?

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   
If everyone would just take a week off at the same time and start a peaceful proteest at the White House we could win this thing. Easier said than done I know.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by m4ng4n

Looking at other threads it´s almost like a panic on ATS?

I noticed the same thing. Pretty crazy tonight isn't it.
Love your sig - "Deny paid idiots"

Good one.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 01:19 AM
link   
There's nothing to "resist". The house of cards is falling, and they can't keep it up. It's only a matter of time till the "liars" come out and the entire world changes.

Only a matter of time.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by refuse2lose2nwo

Er, that was already done Labor Weekend, or the first part of September. A lot of People did it, but then obviously mucho more did not.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   
I agree but without action, we equate ourselves to the sheep. We are goats sounding off while being herded in the same gates. If we are truly goats we have to set ourselves apart and take control of our time and divide it up reasonably in order to educate ourselves so that we may kill the shepherd.

I think one of the most stressing things ever done by man is to regulate time. Tribes don't live by the clock, but by the day and the fall of night, thus there is little limitation on what they do because everything must get done but everything has its own place. I wonder what that is like.

P.S.

The farming business, you can count on it, will be altered when the Codex Alimentarius is set into place.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by m4ng4n
reply to post by AboveTopSecret1

I look at register dates and conclude, it´s a bad habit of mine!

The idea your pulling out smells more like utopia or more righteous...

...old school communism?

Correct me if I´m wrong but doesn´t that point in the same direction as is following the recent debates here on ATS?

Venusproject?

We can call it utopia or whatever project. The aim is to surpass the conditioned need for money. Corrupt capitalism has had its chance.

Now is the moment We The People work together to ensure we live our birthright - free from debt, servitude and slavery. I am debt free and live near moneyfree although I've savings enough for two decades' lifestyle, simply because I "work" with nature.

Let us all focus our thoughts and actions on SOLUTIONS to situations of the world today. Feel free to suggest any.

Peace.

new topics

top topics

join