It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI denies editing footage of Oklahoma City bombing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   
cnews.canoe.ca...

"OKLAHOMA CITY — The FBI says it did not edit videotapes of the aftermath of the 1995 bombing of the Oklahoma City federal building before turning them over to an attorney who is conducting an unofficial inquiry into the bombing.

The FBI turned over more than two dozen tapes taken from security cameras on buildings and other locations around the federal building to Salt Lake City attorney Jesse Trentadue, who obtained them through the federal Freedom of Information Act. Trentadue said the tapes are blank at various times in the minutes before the blast.

“They have been edited,” Trentadue said Wednesday."

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   
I believe these tapes are unedited about as much as I believe my cat is going to be the next president of the U.S.

Just like Waco and Ruby Ridge, both O.S. are proven to be outright lies, I don't believe anything they say about this.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLoony
I believe these tapes are unedited about as much as I believe my cat is going to be the next president of the U.S.

Just like Waco and Ruby Ridge, both O.S. are proven to be outright lies, I don't believe anything they say about this.

Your cat has my cat's vote...just sayin'.

Woo, now that the FBI has denied editing the footage, can we get back to more pertinent matters? Did you hear Chuck Liddell is on Dancing with the Stars and he can really dance!

[edit on 1-10-2009 by pluckynoonez]

new topics

top topics

join