It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do You Want This For Yourself?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Hi ATS,

The question is simple. We dish out a plateful of war daily across the World. Primarily to People with a brown color skin; the skin color had better be self evident as it is obvious on the boobtube(tv). Why is that important? Why is it important that the same brown skin colored People wipe their arse with their left hand? The intrusive questions, or I should be saying the intrusive facts, or perceptions of facts are fed to the American People on a daily basis. The reason is anything that doesn't remind, or is similar to "home" causes fear. Fear feeds anger, and hate.

People who support the wars in the Middle East, and South East Asia are in fact supporting corporate hegemony; which is necessary to keep corporate investments secure there. You are fooled into supporting these actions, these wars through fear.

Simply watch the video. Do you want what is happening there for Yourself, or Your family? I don't for me, and mine, or anybody's family. I do absolutely say that anyone who can support these wars of aggression, and buy into the lies perpetrated by the Psychological Warfare machine of the Mainstream Media are in fact worthless.

To support tyranny, and oppression on any scale, is to invite tyranny, and oppression. It lets fear rule Your life. Your fear strips Your Rights, and without Rights You fail to live.

the resistance,

Sancho

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Watching that, gave me a bit of perspective.

I saw at least 4 children, I reckon, their age on the video.

Screaming, whining, crying, moaning, stomping, at their parents, for a IPhone....

It's weird to see kids over here, with almost a same perverted view of want, as the kids over there whose wants, is actually a need, and its tantamount in the kids I saw!

It's a sad glimpse of society.

I do without a lot of the fancy stuff, but recently, even fell to the new phone craze, and worked my arse off, to get the latest and greatest, regretfully.

The sad truth, from what i've realized, and seen from daily talks with strangers.

They don't care.

If you showed that to some people, they would simply say...

That's what those sand ******* deserve.

Or, ahah, stupid muslims.

Or any racial slur against them.

The truth is,

"Out of Sight, Out of Mind".

Now if it was pushed in the media daily, it may make a paradigm shift in people, but till then, in their minds, they deserve it, or they just don't care.

Edit- here not hear.

[edit on 1-10-2009 by Republican08]

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   
That guys problems isn't anything that isn't happening to a lot in the US and every other country.

Its a bad situation that is happening everywhere.

Just watch an episode or two of Feed The Children.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Republican08

You changed my outlook on it as well. I hadn't thought about it in terms of little children whining in the States. One whining for an expensive gadget as marketed on tv; while the next is crying because death is knocking on the door.

You made me think Repub.

reply to post by jd140

I'm gonna assume that You didn't read the part where the reason they are starving, and without water is due to US Air Strikes..........Yep, take a peek at the header of the video...........says, something about not seen on fox as due to US airstrikes. Do You see it?

I know children, and even adults are starving in the USA; I believe the numbers are around 25 million. We could fix this problem there, and here.

Simply by stopping the war machine. Bring the troops home. Convert the MASSIVE amounts of money on revitalization of the USA, and feeding the USA.

I'll bet those dirt farmer's over there don't want anything, but to be left alone. I'll bet before the airstrikes they had food.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

War is hell.

Innocents suffer and people die. I have seen my fair share of children get their arms and legs blown off or severly burned.

Forgive me if my heart doesn't bleed more for them then it does for the families all over the world who are starving.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by jd140

jd, I have read Your opinions on other threads. You seem quite frankly to be obtuse. I cannot help You, but possibly someday You'll see the light before it is to late for Yourself.

Chalk up Your response to continuing war causing starvation, and spending the massive amounts of money over there instead of feeding the starving in the States

[edit on 1-10-2009 by sanchoearlyjones]

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 01:25 AM
link   

I really don't care what you think of me or my opinions.

If you feel you need to resort to name calling then my opinion is that you aren't as smart as you think you are.

I would like nothing more then see the end of war and not have to be pulled from my family to fight them, but I live in the real world. To think that war and suffering will end is a wishful dream.

I have seen many disturbing things that I wish I have never seen, your videos are at the bottom of the war image totum pole.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by jd140

Er, name calling? I described a condition, not called a name. Clarity is key!

Now, You aren't the only Person in the room to see carnage. I know the vids. aren't that bad. Again, I understand You buy into the corporate hegemony of supporting wars that look out for corporate profit, and nothing more.

As far as the "bottom of the totem pole", the totem pole is coming to the USA solely off of what the Elite are continuing to ratchet up across the World.

Don't worry, the US People due to their lack of personal responsibility in standing up to those very Elite in control of the US Govt. will soon see the carnage.

At that point You can tell them how it's no big deal

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Like I said your videos are at the bottom of my war carnage totum pole.

Like I also said you aren't as smart as you think you are and you show it by judging me without knowing me.

I also am tired of your holier than thou attitude and will not endure it any longer. I have seen the light thanks to you and will save myself by hitting that great ignore button.

Have fun making your 20 threads a day, thank goodness I won't suffer them any longer.

Goodbye.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Wow
i didnt think people in this site could get so butt hurt over what someone else says. Ive been to Iraq 3 times already, and if Afghanistan is the same as Iraq, there will always be more suffering and pain as long as were there.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Stop-loss!

Okay, I LOVE YOUR SCREEN NAME
Ouch, I really do feel for You. I am hoping that is a joke rather than a real happening to You....?

Yes, now that I am on ignore according to Jd, all is good. I would like Your thoughts being a soldier.

Mine usually are evident. I want You, and Yours back home having a good productive life....PERIOD. There are better things to do than be subjugated to having Haliburton wash laundry at $100 bucks a load.

Well, I hope You come back in here, and should You, and I not come back; I just want to say BE CAREFUL over there, and best regards

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   

unfortunately, I really am stop-lossed, they got me just 3 months before i could return to the civilian world. I have seen most of what KBR and other companies are up to here in Iraq, they support themselves when it comes to living conditions, bujt the soldier is always forgotten. Ill post a thread about it someday when i have decent internet, but until then i am stuck in this very sad 3rd world country. $&F for you

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   

A moving speech by Adam Kokesh

brings a tear to my eye

s/f sancho

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Your handle is awesome, sorry it's so true. The US invasion and occupation of Iraq is now pretty well known by most people around the world to have been done based on lies for corporate interests. Regardless, Americans should still support the troops themselves, they don't get to pick the wars, and many like yourself don't agree with the "killing for corporate" agenda.

To know that our troops are supplied with less than the best (food, body armor, water and the likes) while KBR is being paid a hundred dollars for one load of laundry, infuriates me.
Thank you all for your willingness to serve your country.

I look forward to reading your threads on the subject.
Stay safe.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   

I am sorry to hear that stop-loss!, and I wish You well

reply to post by warrenb

Something like, "We learned the enemy wasn't in some far away sand, but right here at home
" RIGHT ON!!!!!!

Thanks for that warren. I actually was listening to some of his other Youtube vids. the other night.

top topics

join