It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time Now To Resist By Disorganized Means; It Cannot Be Stopped.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by AlwaysQuestion

those "insurgents" are nothing more than Afghan patriots protecting their land, values and families.

Anyone who resists is branded an "insurgent"

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Ok i am British and after watching that clip in the op while a guy is spouting .. evil British empire this and evil British empire the other..

i am highly offended.....

Coz i am Part of the evil British empire? No....

Because.... the N.W.O is supposedly ran by the rich power elite. to them there are no lines in the sand .. they want it all .... so until people stop blaming countries for bad things and start looking deeper into the people funding these agenda's we lose and they win.....

And the 'British' People are in just as much peril as the rest of the planet from the evil plans. so until we start indetifying (some have been) the HUMAN BEINGS that are doing wrong Nothing will change..

The sad thing is after many people watching the clips, they will be shaking there fists at us Brits. wanna nuke us to stop it? .. i tell you what while me and my children burn from your liberation of the world i will cast a glance at the backdoor as the real perpetrators sneak out to wreak havoc at a future date.

Money is not root of all evil, the love of money is the root of all evil .. follow the money and we got the real bad guys ..

Dont turn this into a British and american , 'we saved your ass.... yeah but you were late' debate...this happens in to many threads when things of this nature are discussed.

This is exactly what i am trying to avoid, its nothing to do with the British empire. its the rich power elite with there plans that need to be stopped .. but while they pitch us against each other .. we lose again.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I once considered such a strategy, and in my strategy, people would be mostly on their own until they came to an enemy camp, then they would form up a team where one member threw glass bottles or balloons with flammable liquids in them, another flaming arrows, and two or three spread out with guns to provide cover fire and distraction.

Only with lots of fire and smoke can one fight an enemy wearing night vision goggles, and in the day, the smoke blocks the use of satellite cameras. Large equipment must be constantly bombarded with liquid flammables, nothing else will work against them.

My 2 cents worth. Whatever we do, good luck out there.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Yep the chap in the video needs 2 peace out. What makes him think the British Empire is so bad. I mean can it really be any worse than American and European polices?
kx

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Before you go and try gathering a "resistance"... You first have to show those who you want to resist they are being held captive...? People have no idea they are slaves...? Im a slave your a slave ... You can't get out of this? This government has generation after generation passed law after law ,tax after tax to put you into the biggest unified functioning working class of slavery. And they have developed levels at which you are a slave...They let you decide on which level you want to live and feel comfortable living. Every once and awhile they allow a few to graduate from slavery. They dont just let anyone... you have and must produce or possess an item or a function that they can use to further the cause. Your battle isn't getting people to resist. It's getting people to wake you to what they have become. Once they wake up you don't have to worry about resistance.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Wow its incredible to think that all of the personal choices i've made the past 3 years has led up to this moment, fate?! Most people who would look at me in a glance would say Im disorganized. 3 years ago I had a court date for a traffic violation. When I showed up at the court house for my hearing, the court was closed so I continued my life. A month later I received a letter stating that there was a warrant for my arrest. I ignored all this, completely gave up driving. I never got arrested and as a result of this plus many other experiences, my way of being has evolved.
Just a few weeks ago I went back to find out what I needed to do to fix this situation and they told me I needed to pay $500 just to set up a court date. I said screw that. I am putting my foot down once more refusing to contribute to a political system which is mainly composed of corrupt officials who are after the money of the middle/ lower class.
If someone were to randomly have a conversation with me in the street, you would not peg me to be of the rebellious type. For some reason i've noticed that when I do talk I don't sound very intelligent, but on the contrary I am. Strangely but I always unintentionally seem to cover my tracks.
Thinking and looking back at my past situations and my way of handling these situations I came to agree that by some unknown force, possibly fate, I was mentally getting prepared/ trained so that I could handle "What is to Come" on the home front.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
When it get's to the point that the government no longers listens to The Peoples voice, disorganized resistance is the only way to affect change.

Any type of organized resistance will be stomped out quickly.

There is nothing "disorganized" about it, either..

The only disorganized parts of it are your habits, targets, and methods.

By continually changing these up, you appear disorganized, only in that a pattern of actions can't be found.

S&F.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

Agreed. It is all a matter of perspective, and the level of hell over in those countries is immense.

Anyone disagreeing with that assessment needs to think about the ole' proverbial "shoe on the other foot".

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Quantum_Squirrel

The man when talking about the British Empire was pointing fingers at the power structure.

By his logic, and I have similar regards the USA is part of the British Empire; also the common wealth countries are under the same heading.

Your logic is kind of correct; in that People associate other People with an idea, or group. This is by design of the Elites.

Notice the war on terror targets the entire Muslim People rather than a few individuals.................. So, don't misinterpret the La-Roach because he isn't talking about the People of Britain, but of the power Elite, and their structure.

So, I understand where Your coming from, but it is a designed paradigm of thought control by the PTB. They hide behind People for protection, or persecute different kinds of People to further agenda's of conquest.

Really think through the paradigms in this video......... Basically all Muslims are evil; We must destroy them not because of any actions, but because they simply exist.

The man in the video didn't say You Brits are monsters at all, and he didn't target any common Person

Here is a clip from a video that outlines what I am saying.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

A few questions about this LaRouche video you are promoting-

If the West wants to dominate Russia, China, India etc why are we supporting their economic and military development with free trade?

Why 'British Empire' and not American? Does he believe the Queen is calling all the shots?

He said they put Obama in power to defeat Clinton. Why would TPTB be so afraid of her?

I have never understood LaRouche, some things do not add up.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by YourForever

Hi,

I am not promoting anything. I thought I made that clear in the OP??? See quote below from the OP.

Lyndon LaRouche. I am not a particular fan, but in this film he lays out what is coming quite nicely. Should You have come this far then watch it. Again, not promoting Laroach, but something I learned long ago. All sources of information can be good, and it is up to You what is worthy to remember, or not.

I know sometime I tend to ramble, but I think I made myself clear; even making fun of his name Laroach.

Also from this statement it is possible to see I wrote something along the lines of take what You will, and leave the rest. I've had a terrible problem with People "writing" what they think I said, but it turns out in truth, it is no where close.

Regarding to the British Empire being in control; the line doesn't end there, but leads all the way back to the Roman Empire. I would really recommend a u2u to Protoplasmictraveler as he can fully explain it better, or even better King9072 has many threads which might help You out.

We are in a World still ruled by the empires of ole', but instead of being in all of Our faces, they rule from shadows; make no mistake, they are there.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

You posted the video in your opening post, did you not? If you don't want to be associated with it, why use it to make your point? Secondly, I would of thought you'd actually understand it before choosing it and posting it. Afterall you did say "but in this film he lays out what is coming quite nicely."

Strange, but nevermind.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer
Yep the chap in the video needs 2 peace out. What makes him think the British Empire is so bad. I mean can it really be any worse than American and European polices?
kx

Who do you think is running everything? THE QUEEN!!! She is the head of the "family", mafia term.

STOP PAYING TAXES, just go to your accountant at work and change your W-4 to maximum exemptions and then just don't file, it will take a year before the IRS sends you anything. But in th mean time thye don't have the income to continue without printing more money.

File your "strawman" redemtion. And get out of the system. Do something like the rest of us do. NO licenses, no taxes no nothing to them. SCREW THEM!!!

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 06:32 AM
link   
You bring forth wise word Sancho....

it is like they say, People in general will NOT leave theyr comfortZone for anything....
'Ohhhh crap, do I have to stand up of my sofa to fight for my life, darn it.'''

Then they start crying when theyr lifes are taken .....

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I write this in every thread now days, so plz just read it once. We are having trouble to see what we need to do to stop all of this madness. All of this crazy #ing # that the world today is. The answer to this is extremely simple, and more or less works instantly. All we need to do is to change OURSELF, thats all. No more no less.

What I mean is that the society we think is the reality does NOT matter. The only thing that matter is YOU. We all know that the society today is crazy and #ed up. Its idiotic and ill logic. But we cannot change the society by using the same methods as the society is using. By believing we need to riot or write to the congress man or whatever way the society gives you to change, we also believe in the way the society is created. It is much easier then that, but today we are blindfolded by illusions such as Politic, Institutions, Economy and so on. We believe that this is something necessary just for the fact that it is so now. But we fail to see in perspective and time lines, this is just the human on a basic level. We will change in some way, change is the only constant. And all we need to do is to change ourself. By doing that you will realize who you are, you will understand who I am and you will also understand what the universe are. Then you will also see that all is one, and by seeing that you can understand the fact when you are helping someone, you are actually helping yourself.

By being positive at any giving circumstance your experience of life will be positive. This is extremely easy and works instant. This is not something new, but we are starting to forget it more and more. And when you loose the basic, things are starting to flip out. And as a last word, DO NOT BE AFRAID. Fear give birth to fear who gives birth to fear in a all long spiral. This works reversed also.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 2-10-2009 by InOurNature]

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I apologize as this is off-topicish...

Regardless, YouTube is manipulating the view count of the Adam Kokesh video posted by WarrenB. I find that very sad, as that man is quite the inspiration.

The first time I watched it, the video had 79 views. The second time I watched it the video had 72. Strange. Strange indeed.

dillon mark reed

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Organized resistance has never worked very well due to the fact of that it does the critical thinking, it says what to be enraged about, it tells You when to stand up, it tells You when to strike out, and it tells You when to sit down, or stop. Instead of teaching You to use critical thinking skills, the organization gives You parameters, and tell You what to fight for, and what to believe... In essence what organized resistance has ever not been usurped? Answer, they all have been.

very interesting.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
A few things.

First? Do you mean, completely disorganized? As in, millions of "one man team"'s acting without knowledge or cooperation of the others? Its a good line to draw. Why?
If its cooperation, its not disorganized.

Second. I can see the point and theory to this already. I argue. Lack of ANY organization will result in defeat after defeat. (SunTzu)

THIRD???

I STRESS, to anyone who plans a "revolution", to study the CHEKA (Counter-Revolutionary And Subversive Warfare All Extrodinare Russia)[1917-1930?]

Study the XX system ("Double Cross". Use and turning of spy's into unwilling double agents and using them for proactive disinformation and propoganda.)

ANY attempt to end it, as we can ALL (hopefully) understand...

would have to begin with knowledge and inside information about the "enemy".
It would have to start from the inside.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
they're called, by me, "moments in time", and they are one of the things I like about Life the most. They teach you about the spur of the moment, and savoring the moment and they teach you about holding on to the memory of that moment.

When the disorganized rebellion occurs, as it will when people have finally been pushed enough, it may seem like it's already too late (for whatever reason) but know this! - there will come it's own moment in time; where the people, without planning, will speak in one voice, in one resistance. It may stem from anything or nothing and there is absolutely no way to predict when it will happen. Only that it will and when it does, the most important thing you can do is recognize you're in that moment of time and to give it all you've got for Liberty. Good luck.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   
I am in agreement.

To quote the art of war "One must know while being unknown."

As you said "ordo ab chao" order out of chaos.

In the book guerrilla warfare che guevara states that the most useful tactic in their battles for cuba was to attack out of nowhere and then flee leaving the enemy in dissarray and confusion as to what just happened.

Everything is relevant and should be considered as the day nears closer and we are faced with the decision.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join