It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEW SHOCK VIDEO: Community Organizers Appear to Pray to Obama [HOAX]

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   
The one of the school kids is pretty creepy to me. I know many of you say, oh so what? Big deal. Well, how do you feel about this one? Very very creepy the way these people are treating Obama.....

And again, no President should be treated this way. Not Bush, not Reagan, not Clinton, not Obama.

This video, with the subtitles, is a hoax. The worshipers are clearly saying, "Oh God."

[edit on 1-10-2009 by SkepticOverlord]

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Remember those videos of church congregations praying to a cardboard cutout of Bush in like 04? Yeah, that was creepier.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZombieOctopus
Remember those videos of church congregations praying to a cardboard cutout of Bush in like 04? Yeah, that was creepier.

I can only imagine. That would be very creepy. None the less, this is super creepy to me, especially in light of everything else.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by johnny2127

I'm far from an Obama supporter, but I think they are saying Oh God, not Obama. The audio is not clear enough to claim the praying to Obama.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by pavil

I'm far from an Obama supporter, but I think they are saying Oh God, not Obama. The audio is not clear enough to claim the praying to Obama.

Sounds exceptionally clear to me..... Try listening a few times.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnny2127

Originally posted by ZombieOctopus

I can only imagine. That would be very creepy. None the less, this is super creepy to me, especially in light of everything else.

In any case why is this more shocking than any number of real issues facing us at this time? Shocking is the state your health care system is in. Shocking is the way your economy is looking. Shocking is the two wars your fighting to no end. This isn't shocking.

This is the biggest problem with America right now, you guys have your priorities seriously out of whack. It's like Americans are living inside a tabloid.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
It does sound like Obama. It is not Oh God, or Oh Lord, or Oh Jesus, not even Oh Xenu!
And the subject matter she is shouting makes all the more possible they are saying it. Who knows, maybe Obama will make a spiritual appearance. Anybody got an Almighty Teleprompter?

cool avatar, by the way!

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
GASP

I've been had!

[edit on 1-10-2009 by Republican08]

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Sounds exceptionally clear to me..... Try listening a few times.

I have, it's not exceptionally clear at all, either way. I just don't hear it, sorry.

There has to be better video and audio of that event, that would help clear this up.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Dreaded DBL post.

[edit on 30-9-2009 by pavil]

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Thanks for posting the video. That was absolutely hilarious. I dont think I have ever seen that many dumbasses in a room together.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   
This one is even worse! What is going on with the world!

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by DraconianKing

Oh god, I remember watching that...

I still taste the vomit in my mouth whenever I hear 'jesus camp'.

I don't like stoning, but that woman, deserved it.... although it would just bounce off her chubbiness.

She should be kept away from any place children gather. Permanently.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   
People also pray to God, Pepsi cans, Mark Schlereth and DraconianKing's avatar. I guess the point being who cares? They aren't asking you or demanding that you pray to anyone. Why not let them do what they please?

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Don't worry,

When the Zombie outbreak finally comes, I'll be ready with the greatest weapon ever made by man...

The Aluminum Baseball Bat

And the thing is no one will believe these people haven't been turned into the undead if they are bit or not...

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   

If these children want to pray to Obama let them. They can pray to a fire hidrant if they want to.

What's the payoff? 0

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Sheesh, another hoax ...

People are getting so desperate to slander it's beyond ridiculous.

And so many of you here and on this other thread www.abovetopsecret.com... just want to hate so much you'll fall for just about anything if it backs up your mentality.

How embarrassing and sad for you that you are so easily manipulated, wanting something so much as to be fooled by subtitles
... and on a conspiracy board no less.

[edit on 1 Oct 2009 by schrodingers dog]

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   

SHOCK you say? phony SHOCK indeed. Every week there is some conspiracy or accusation void of facts and filled with hypocrisy that you fellas bring out. We know you hate the man in government, but atleast try to show us it is for real concern, not for your own personal ignorance and bias. The rightwing have become increasingly hateful and bitter, thats all they have to show for. You really expect us to sit here day in and day out and become convinced that we should trust individuals like "alex jones, ron paul [enter name here]" with such blatant bias, ignorance and hate the followers display?

Thankyou for post this video and displaying your "shock" to us though, atleast we know who the individuals pushing these lies are.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   

The one of the school kids is pretty creepy to me. I know many of you say, oh so what? Big deal. Well, how do you feel about this one? Very very creepy the way these people are treating Obama.....

And again, no President should be treated this way. Not Bush, not Reagan, not Clinton, not Obama.

Before the thread was edited, specifically, before you found out this was a hoax, did you hold the same sentiments you do now?

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Ok I saw the Hoax tag and I thought... How could this be misinterpreted.

I waited my ten minutes for this thing to load and watched.

It is anything but clear but for my ears.... I think a Hoax Tag was applied to quickly.

I can hear some folks saying "Oh God"... Then I hear some folks say "Oh Lord"...And then whether to be smart alec or not I can hear some folk saying "Obama"....

I listened hard and I am telling you....Those folks did not have their act together as far as the unified one voice of praise....

Also Why are they even talking about healthcare at church? DARN CHURCHES!

This is why we have a separation of church and state. Keep Politics out of church!

So anyways yeah... Still think the Hoax tag got applied to swiftly but Realistically I think the folks I heard in the video saying "Obama" were just being Smart alecs and not truly praising him.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join