It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

something is not quite right - you need to listen seriously

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by SquishyFishy
You are actually starting to make me like Alex Jones. I love a guy who can find a group of people that he can keep ripping off and abusing and gets them to come back for more. What was it that PT Barnum said?

"Nobody ever lost a dime underestimating the intelligence of the American Public."

For a further education go to Steve Quayle's website. Google it. Not much substance but you can spend lots of money there if you wish.

Deny Ignorance.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 04:21 AM
link   
The way things have been going, I seriously doubt he's filling us with pure 'politics' (replaced for dirty word). The people who are lying to us, are OUR politicians and leaders, period.

Think about it on just a small level:

1. Campaign promises, most of them broken.

2. Voting for Presidents, do we really have a choice, or do we blindly vote for the sock-puppet our party of choice hoists upon us?

3. The electoral college, I want MY vote to count and I want YOUR vote to count. Not trust a smaller circle of people to vote on my behalf. There's no choice here.

4. The whole birth certificate of the person currently residing in the white house. I've been called a racist for asking where the birth certificate is, for him to show it to us and prove he's eligible to be President of United States. Sorry? Racist? It's not something we foist upone a certaqin skin color, race, creed, sexual oreintated person is it? No, it's a MANDATORY RULE for ANYONE wishes to be President.
4a. "It's only a piece of paper" I am told and that "it doesn't really matter"
4b. Assuming that's true, how can we trust someone who won't show us something SO SIMPLE? I mean if any of us want to apply for loans or even more trivial (we have to show it) things than becoming President of the United States, why doesn't he? He's supposed to be the one who's upholding the very laws he's currently breaking. If it's just a piece of paper and any one here who is a citizen of the U.S. can get one for about $30 bucks American and have it delivered to your front door in about 3 weeks...why can't the most powerful man in the world do it? He can seemingly bend the law and appropriate funds for all of wall street over and over again. He can also take over private companies and eschew out their CEOs and dictate what they will and won't do. He's also currently trying to get his greedy, grubby paws on healthcare. He didn't ask me if I (or did he ask you?) approved ANY of that spending, not a dime. What happened to "no taxation without representation"? It's not people like Alex Jones I mistrust, it's the very people who 'serve' us (or should I say themselves) whom I mistrust, almost 100%.
Call me anything you want, the fact of the matter is, that EVERYTHING that our founding fathers warned us about is HAPPENING and so many do NOTHING about it.

I was so sick, that I wanted (still do) something about this, and start petitions of my own. I didn't know where to go, online didn't prove to be of any help, so I called my local CONGRESS PERSON and asked her office - THEY DIDN'T KNOW EITHER.

It sickens me, the blind trust in our Gov't people have. This isn't candyland and there are no do-overs. We need to wake up, and even if it's not as bad as Alex (and his likes) are saying, things are definitely a-miss and need to be fixed. They go WAY beyond party lines....don't even get me started on the "Federal" Reserve...

Do not misunderstand my position, I am in no way anti-gov't, I am pro gov't, BUT a gov't thats responsible for it's policies, actions, finances and most importantly responsible to it's people.

Excuse me, I'm gonna go barf now. Thank you for reading my opinion/rant.

[edit on 2-10-2009 by isalways42]

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by isalways42 Sorry? Racist? It's not something we foist upone a certaqin skin color, race, creed, sexual oreintated person is it? No, it's a MANDATORY RULE for ANYONE wishes to be President.

[snip]

I mean if any of us want to apply for loans or even more trivial (we have to show it)

Have you ever seen the long form birth certificate of any sitting President? I haven't. If it's MANDATORY....why haven't we seen every Presidents birth certificate.

You have to show a birth certificate for a loan? Or things even more trivial? What kind of nonsense are you spewing?

You need to get over the birth certificate thing. There is absolutely zero argument you could make that does not make you sound like a deranged lunatic.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by TheCoffinman

I've read your replies on this matter on various threads and, once again, agree with you 100%.

I, too, see it all coming down to WHEN - not IF. This, then, begs the question "what are we going to do about it"? It's a double-edged sword. If we do nothing - the US will be forever changed until they have exactly what they want. If we do something - like revolt - they declare martial law, get what they want, and the US is forever changed. They have far more power than all gun-toting citizens combined. I don't like this anymore than the next person, but we do have to be realistic.

The only other alternatives, that I can see for now, is to wait for different dynamics and find a peaceful solution, which IMHO may never happen.... or wait for help from above, and this is what I'm hoping for. In the meantime, I'm preparing physically, mentally, and spiritually.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by zarp3333
Can't anybody debate anything about the friggin content?

What I want to know is why would our governent want to exterminate its own citizens. When I try to bring up this question to "normal" people, the first question they ask is why.

I think about over population, lacking resources and the pollution of the earth as the first reasons that come to mind. but I don't have anything definitive.

Excellent question... I could write for days on this, but there is an hour (or so) long video you can find on youtube that explains it fairly well. I think AJ produced the video, and the title is misleading... but IMHO it doesn't matter who produced it or what the title is... it's the content you must look at... the bottom line of what is being presented concerning the NWO.

www.youtube.com...

Watch at your convenience. It may help you to connect many of the dots and understand why depopulation is so important to TPTB.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Is it still a law that you have to go to war (a.k.a. surrender your rights and become a soldier) if your country calls on you such as with a draft? What would happen if you refused?

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by nightmarehalo

The draft is that very law. It's not currently used, but can be instituted by congress. If you don't comply, and get caught by authorities, it is a federal felony offense charged with prison time, if I'm not mistaken.

They will NOT catch me, if the draft comes around and my name is called. I will commit suicide before firing on another person against my will.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

Amen. They will have to flush me out of hiding to get me to join the draft, and then they will quickly discharge me for one reason or another -- and I'll give them plenty.

And I have experience being "on the run"; there are petty warrants out for me right now. But I wouldn't even be posting this if I were drafted. I would be g - o - n - e gone.

[edit on 2-10-2009 by bsbray11]

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by zarp3333

why the government(S) wants to gas its own citicens is very simple,

to create a world that is a lie, wipeout everybody above 13 and use the rest for next generation breeding/sex slaves. this is the idea.
off course some other slaves would be kept as work force before the next generation of rape kids will be available

this is the worst crime, this is what they have been promised, every child less than 7 maybe will be kept alive, the rest are lambs to the slaugter

so sorry, please somebody stop this

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
1: The US finds a reason to enforce the draft because we are going to war with Iran or something.
2: People begin trying to avoid the draft and so are sent to these detention camps popping up everywhere.
3: The families and friends of these people begin to protest and revolt.
4: The US declares marshall law.

There you have it. A step by step guide to declare marshall law.

[edit on 4-10-2009 by nightmarehalo]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join