It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

something is not quite right - you need to listen seriously

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Helmkat
Get a free gun

Does it really say that?

What a scam. Yeah, get a free gun registered to you so your name can be starred and flagged. It's sad that they target law-abiding citizens with this crap. Because any real criminal or "terrorist" would have no trouble buying a gun illegally or just failing to ever register it. So they're not even looking for the real bad guy here.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOneElectric

Alex Jones

I agree wifh everythiing you said, except for the part after Alex Jones.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOneElectric

I was all set to say what a Good man Alex is I think the same with Steve.
I ve always defended Alex.This time I'm pulling back hard on the riens.
That thing about the free gun just isn't sitting right. There is something really wrong here.

[edit on 1-10-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
At 9:43 of that video the guy says that there are huge underground bases in Montana. where is the proof? If they do exist, why doesn't he shoe the proof to anybody that can make news out of it. And don't give me the their all pupets and won't take the information, because if you push long enough someone will listen to you.

That is whats wrong with these videos.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Redneck from Hell
At 9:43 of that video the guy says that there are huge underground bases in Montana. where is the proof? If they do exist, why doesn't he shoe the proof to anybody that can make news out of it. And don't give me the their all pupets and won't take the information, because if you push long enough someone will listen to you.

That is whats wrong with these videos.

Exactly, There are underground bases and tanks and soldiers everywhere ready to strike, yet where are they? The moon?????

And even so, there would be leaks of these intentions everywhere warning family members and friends etc from both police and soldiers.

I am not buying this for a second, but that doesnt mean i am not watching things very carefully.

And it also doesnt mean that we wont completely crush their asses if they start this crap. I have no fear whatsoever of these people. I am in shape both mentally, and physically, and I am armed.

Bring it bitches!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
alex jones is a shill for everything you claim to hate.

he makes $ when he makes you scared of the social construct you live within.

he would have you believe that you cannot control your individual destiny and yet there he sits in his radio booth, broadcasting away and laughing all the way to the bank.

It would serve those concerned very well to actually listen to Alex Jones and hear what he is really selling you.

he is selling you your own fear, he is selling you distrust, he is selling you a seed for hatred.

be aware.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneElectric
Alex Jones: Shill and Disinformation artist.

Ever since the man threw William Cooper's memory under the bus, I knew that he was a fraud. Actually, after that '99 nonsense...I knew.

Everything he does is part of their plan to start a violent revolution. Fall for it, and we all fail.

Peace and nonviolence.

Someone noticed. Listen to the beginning of the A.C. Griffith show at Veritas and you will see what is said about Alex Jones vs. Bill Cooper. Someone brave enough told it like it is: The Veritas Show The audio clips were put so that those who doubt that Bill Cooper was never expelled from Alex Jones is actually true. Listen and judge for yourself.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Yep, he's spreading the word.

Unfort he's a CSMFDF......WCAH......

He manupulates popular conspiracy KNOWLEDGE into FOX NEWS style melodrama.

But # does sell more than class in a globalized economy in middle class USA........... and everywhere else.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by djusdjus

He may well be saying 'Be very afraid' but he is not alone, Stephen Quayle is there too and others who have been the AJ show saying the same kind of things. You will know that Google Earth carries a list of FEMA camps/conversions...a big list, whether you believe it or not is up to the power of one, yourself. There are a heap of videos on youtube about foreign troops in the US, you could start with this one and look at it around 4.55 minutes,

www.youtube.com...

an ATS thread,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

FEMA fact sheet for July 2009,

www.fema.gov...

This one is a personal blog site,

femacamps.blogspot.com...

The National Guardsman's story from back a bit is interesting.

[edit on 1-10-2009 by smurfy]

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Instead of talking about the content of the Steve Qualye interview, this thread is hijacked and taken off course into a discussion about Alex Jones' credibility.

Enough! ENOUGH. I am so sick of hearing the SAME arguments (for or against) re: Alex Jones.

Maybe he's the Glenn Beck of the alternative media/conspiracy movement, I don't know.

Whatever the case, stop hijacking ANY thread referring to Alex Jones and discuss the TOPIC AT HAND.

As for Steve Quayle, this is a facinating interview about the red/blue list and what is coming re: foreign troops.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by CUBD1
Instead of talking about the content of the Steve Qualye interview, this thread is hijacked and taken off course into a discussion about Alex Jones' credibility.

Enough! ENOUGH. I am so sick of hearing the SAME arguments (for or against) re: Alex Jones.

Maybe he's the Glenn Beck of the alternative media/conspiracy movement, I don't know.

Whatever the case, stop hijacking ANY thread referring to Alex Jones and discuss the TOPIC AT HAND.

Something we are all sick of on ATS.
There really needs to be a "vote down" button or something because threads become, as you say "hijacked" and basically kill the thread.
IMHO, thread hijacking lowers the overall quality and participation. If it weren't for a handful of amazing users I wouldn't still be around on ATS.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Again ...here we go with this Alex Jones guy......No credibility, no real information, not going to listen to him spout more crap out of his mouth.

Time to move on...... again..... nothing to see here..... move along now, move along.

Nothing against you warrenb, you have posted some useful info. It's just Jones and wanting to trust anything he has to say anymore.

[edit on 1-10-2009 by nonnez]

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
You might as well take information from Rush Limbaugh's show if you follow Alex Jones.

Propaganda. Disinformation. False fear to gain viewers and fans.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Helmkat
Get a free gun

Buy my video

Fearmongering

The gun thing is optional. The videos are also provided for free, but you have the choice to buy a hard copy if you wish to support him. How is this fearmongering?

Alex Jones has been wrong about some things, but that is not disinformation. Disinformation is intentionally presenting wrong or false information. Does anyone have any PROOF that Alex Jones is doing this or is it just speculation? What happened to deny ignorance?

[edit on 1-10-2009 by Exemplar]

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by CUBD1
As for Steve Quayle, this is a facinating interview about the red/blue list and what is coming re: foreign troops.

I will go listen now, but I had one question. Do we have any proof of the red and blue lists? It's been a while since I read up on that, and I didn't really find any that I could believe without reasonable doubt.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneElectric
Alex Jones: Shill and Disinformation artist.

Ever since the man threw William Cooper's memory under the bus, I knew that he was a fraud. Actually, after that '99 nonsense...I knew.

Everything he does is part of their plan to start a violent revolution. Fall for it, and we all fail.

Peace and nonviolence.

Yeah dude, attack the source with out even a single sentence of the message provided.

Very well done, now i would like to know what do you think about th message?

many of the things talked about have been here in ATS with different sources.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Can't anybody debate anything about the friggin content?

I agree that something just isn't right. Try to buy ammunition. My supplier currently has practically empty shelves but her distributor says she has the most he has seen in the mid-Atlantic. When asked why the distributor no longer delivers ammo by the pallat, they refuse to answer. They just repaeat that demand is very high. that is patently bull sh17. This is America, where there is profit to be made, there are 3rd shifts added to production lines.

What I want to know is why would our governent want to exterminate its own citizens. When I try to bring up this question to "normal" people, the first question they ask is why.

I think about over population, lacking resources and the pollution of the earth as the first reasons that come to mind. but I don't have anything definitive.

Maybe if you panty waists can quit whining about Alex Jones, Steve Q and others, somebody with valuable input may still be lurking and willing to share their ideas before they puke.

In the mean time, the anti-religious rant does nothing to explain why the organized religions of the world would want to likk their customers.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneNationUnder
His whole Martial Law bit is senseless garbage --it'll never happen because once the American Police force is fully active, they won't have to Declare Martial Law because those officers will not be military, but will have military equipment. That's how they're gonna put soldiers on our streets and abide within the law and without declaring Martial Law.

APF is a joke. I did that sort of work for years, and never heard of them. Since I HAVE head of them, I've done some checking. They are a fly-by-night outfit, nothing more than Keystone Kops. When the REAL killers take to the field, APF members will drop faster than bird crap in a downdraft.

You can take that to the bank.

The problem for me is that I believe APF is a feint, something intended only to distract attention while the REAL danger creeps up on our flanks.

Damn shame they'll be the one to get caught in the crosshairs at first, and don't stand a chance. It'll be like shooting fish in a barrel for those involved. Personally, I intend to ignore them, and bypass them on the way to the real threats. Not worth wasting ammo on.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by tatersalad
god i have to laugh, for the people that have never been in a foreign war and dont know how the troops come in to secure the streets. well guess what you are seeing it in first person action. farming, ducking your head, will not work, because ineviteably you will have to go to the store and guess what you to will have to deal with it. just for anyone that has a open ear, listen. the first year of this will be the worst. i am not saying to stand up and fight. i am saying stay out of the lime light, DO NOT OPEN YOUR MOUTH with your thinking you still have the freedom of speech. them days are dead and gone. best of luck to everyone!

i could of worded this better, but i am so shaken with rage right now i cannot see straight

Tater, I normally find myself being forced to agree with you, but not this time. There are those among us who CAN stay under the radar indefinitely, and would NEVER have to pop up to go to a store.

Unfortunately for the opposition, I don't believe they WILL stay under the radar indefinitely.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   
i find it rather humors and funny most of these sites. YES THERE TO GIVE US KNOWLEDGE and what to prepare for IN THE FUTURE...but in the sense there reportings and information, surely would cause WAY MORE PANIC, way more suffering, and way more anger/violence than anything on the mass media.

Every coin has 2 sides i suppose.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join