It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

something is not quite right - you need to listen seriously

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
this is part 3 of the Steve Quayle interview
you need to listen seriously

part 1 can be found here:
www.youtube.com...

we can joke all we want but this could be an obvious "start" to whats coming down the line sooner than we may think

listen the show with out prejudice to the speakers, seriously

the states are going to splinter

i hope your state is nice to its prisoners erm.. i mean sheep, no i mean....you

+42 more 
posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Alex Jones: Shill and Disinformation artist.

Ever since the man threw William Cooper's memory under the bus, I knew that he was a fraud. Actually, after that '99 nonsense...I knew.

Everything he does is part of their plan to start a violent revolution. Fall for it, and we all fail.

Peace and nonviolence.

+26 more 
posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOneElectric

cheap shot
at least he's waking people up and spreading what he believes in and what he see's happening

at least he's doing something. what's your contribution? criticizing someone online? Wow, thanks for your valuable contribution.

wow people even flagged that
Pathetic

[edit on 30-9-2009 by warrenb]

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by warrenb

cheap shot
at least he's waking people up and spreading what he believes in and what he see's happening

at least he's doing something. what's your contribution? criticizing someone online? Wow, thanks for your valuable contribution.

wow people even flagged that
Pathetic

[edit on 30-9-2009 by warrenb]

Nelson : HA HA!

AJ has lost his credibility with a LOT of people because of his last Charlie Sheen stunt. He cried wolf one too many times so now that the S is starting to hit the fan....this is what you can expect!

[edit on 30-9-2009 by bismarcksea]

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

You're right. I shouldn't have done that. I apologize. This is your thread and the first reply should not be one that looks as if it is meant to derail the thread. I apologize. It won't happen again.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   

I smell sarcasm.

AJ is certainly controversial, warrenb. Don't resort to emotional attacks on those who would question Jones' credibility.

That all said, thanks for the clips, and I am watching.

The harvest is coming.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
ya ok AJ has blown MOST ALL of his credibility...but what about Steve Quayle??

Steve scares the bajeebus out of me when I listen to him on Coast2Coast......so many of the things he says 'feel' true to me even if they sound crazy, hence why he scares me so bad

Here is SQ's site......
www.stevequayle.com...

:

[edit on 30-9-2009 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ItsTheQuestion

None at all. I won't do this to Warren anymore, at least not as the first reply. Please, continue with the topic of the thread.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by theRiverGoddess

Quayles message is whats important in all of this the not host of the show

thanks for reminding everyone

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
You are actually starting to make me like Alex Jones. I love a guy who can find a group of people that he can keep ripping off and abusing and gets them to come back for more. What was it that PT Barnum said?

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Steve Quayle ain't no dummy.

I read the news on his website every day.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by SquishyFishy
I love a guy who can find a group of people that he can keep ripping off and abusing and gets them to come back for more.

hey that sounds eerily like the US Government and We The People

did you see that one coming?

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneElectric
Alex Jones: Shill and Disinformation artist.

Ever since the man threw William Cooper's memory under the bus, I knew that he was a fraud. Actually, after that '99 nonsense...I knew.

Everything he does is part of their plan to start a violent revolution. Fall for it, and we all fail.

Peace and nonviolence.

If you actually care to listen to Alex Jones, he is saying the exact same things as you say...that they want to start a violent revolution...A;ex says dont fall for it.
What do you know...Alex is on your side!!

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

Hi warren,

Something I learned long ago. When there is any information available, then take note of it; all of it. No one is forcing anyone to take the information as the word of god; take what You will, and leave the rest.

Heck, I call Glenn Beck out as the shill/NEOCON he is, but I still watch. I am scanning, and looking for tid bits.

That being said, the video was good, and I think it has some serious validity. Let the sheeple take their stupidity, and laugh all they will. When the sheeeet hits the fan I may not have the available resources to give anyone who didn't listen more than about 230 grains of lead.........it would be served hot

S&F

[edit on 30-9-2009 by sanchoearlyjones]

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   
the way i see it TPTB have two ways of subjagating us sheep: 1. we let them do it, or 2 we let them do it the hard way. either way theyre gonna do it, at least if we fight them were fighting them..

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by sueloujo

Alex jones is more of a distraction than anything. Granted he points people in the right direction but if you strictly follow what he says then you're just the same as anyone else who follows the leader. If he was truly speaking about the same stuff Bill Cooper had been saying, he'd be dead too by now. They let him live,... why? The answer is obvious. Alex Jones is a fearmonger, listen to past shows, particulary the Y2K one.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by warrenb

Originally posted by SquishyFishy
I love a guy who can find a group of people that he can keep ripping off and abusing and gets them to come back for more.

hey that sounds eerily like the US Government and We The People

did you see that one coming?

Point well made. I gave you a star for that one!

[edit on 30-9-2009 by SquishyFishy]

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by IrishSaint420
reply to post by sueloujo

Alex jones is more of a distraction than anything. Granted he points people in the right direction but if you strictly follow what he says then you're just the same as anyone else who follows the leader. If he was truly speaking about the same stuff Bill Cooper had been saying, he'd be dead too by now. They let him live,... why? The answer is obvious. Alex Jones is a fearmonger, listen to past shows, particulary the Y2K one.

Alex Jones is a lot of things..but I would expect most sensible people to get over his "over the top" delivery and dig at the facts he gives. I wouldn't expect anybody with half a brain to follow someone without question.
Alex Jones does present the facts with a lot of concrete evidence which can be investigated easily by the listener. I have learnt a whole lot more than I would have.. had I listened to the MSM alone...and for that I thank him.

You say "they" are only letting him live because he induces fear? I say it is because he mentions many times that if he is found dead...it will not by his own hands.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Great Op thanks again warrenb!

Hey there any ATS members,

Why doubt this information that is presented? All of this can be verified with a simple google, much of it with MSM articles and such.

Sure Jones can be a sensational figure, sometime he is caught up in the moment.

But Steve Quayle imo...well he is not so sensational needing to be broadcast and such. Much of what he has on his website is information from MSM sources. Sure he has his situation report and such...but I think he too is very genuine.

If Steve Quayle picks up the phone to Jones, it is important.
And that is what is happening here...

The information Quayle is laying out is real...like it or not folks.
It is only a matter of time...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join