It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Long time viewer, new member.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Well Ive been sneeking on this site when ever I could just to get some good reading and topics that are great conversation starters at a bar after a couple of drinks. well with everything that is going on in the world I like many others are about fed up and tired with the lack of common sense in the world today. I fear for my children and what kind of world they will grow up in. So jst saying hello and hope to get more involved in some of these threads that require more support and voices to have them heard. I am a lonely ant looking for many others with the same goals to be able to make a difference in the world.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Welcome

I am an uncle! Although only 16 years old. Don't take this as a "first impression" though the majority of our members are well into their adult hoods, with interesting experiences and plenty of story's to tell. they are also excellent researchers, and just personally, don't just go for the front page threads. check back in all topics, there are some pretty good threads they don't get to the top, or don't stay there long because of the amount of information coming through. always good to check back

It's always fun to make ATS a part of your life, we get news much earlier than mainstream, we get, for the most part, a good honest perspective on the topic, and we connect the dots for new members and make them into threads!

I wonder if ATS has a reasearching team? if not you should start one

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   
heh...you said member.

Seriously though, welcome to the joint man. Try to filter the crap and you'll get some good info and interesting topics.

I prefer the survival topics myself, yet I dabble and crack jokes in all!

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by gandhi

I wonder if ATS has a reasearching team?

Yup...www.abovetopsecret.com...

Welcome OP, hope you enjoy ATS.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Welcome to the ATS crew, im sure you'll post some good threads in the future and help us spread the word that evrything is not what it seems and bears more investigation

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Thanks for the interesting welcome.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Hello and welcome to ATS, I'm picking up what your putting down. I am also a new member here and finally joined after feeling left out of the discussion, so many topics here to keep yourself busy, I hope you find what you're looking for.

new topics

top topics

join