It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Global Warming is a Fraud!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Global warming is a fraud. Climate change is very well real. And in no way are humans at all responsible for any of it. The earth goes through its own climate changes on its own. The greenhouse gases that we as humans have contributed to the atmosphere is so little that it has done nothing.

The most abundant greehouse gas is water vapor. 80% of the greehouse gases are water vapor. Carbon Dioxide only comprises of 5%. and we as humans have only contributed to a total of 3.225% of all of the carbon. The rest is completely natural and would happen whether or not human were on earth.

Also, The wavelengths of the greenhouse gases that keep heat in are proportioned the same. The only difference is that the majority of carbon dioxide is also covered up by water vapor. This means that even if all that carbon were not there the water vapor would still have the same effect.

When you look at the temperature of the earth from a million years ago til now is has changed and fluctuated but has always went back to the way it was and then the opposite. It gets hotter then colder. Thats how the earth works.

In the past hundred years the temperature has fluctuated and we are now at the same temperature as then. and suprisingly, on the downward slope. Meaning that it is going to get cooler before it gets warmer again.

When you look at the rise and fall of temperature over time and then look at carbon levels in the atmosphere during that same time you will see no relation. but, when you compare temperature with water vapor levels they are in direct relation. When there is more water vapor in the air the temperature gets hotter. Carbon does not effect the temperature. Water vapor does.

Today carbon in the atmosphere is way higher than it has ever been. And yet the temperature is less than many other peaks in history. How could this be possible if carbon levels make temperature fluctuate.

Also, when you look at individual temperatures over the course of time it would seem that the northern hemisphere is warming faster than the southern. and that the southern is getting cooler. This is impossible if you believe that carbon is the cause. Here is why. Carbon levels are the same in every part of the stmosphere. No matter what. It is the same at the north and south poles, at the equator, on ground level and ten miles high. It is constant. But what isnt constant. Water vapor. Is is given off by trees, humans, anything you can think of that is living. and looking at the facts. suprisingly, the northern hemisphere is growing more trees than before and also the southern hemisphere is losing more.

Just as an example. In the desert where there is no water vapor. Is it very hot because it is close to the equator. But when the sun goes down and the greenhouse gases should trap the daily heat in. It doesnt. and it gets very cold. why is that. also, in tropical rain forests. much water vapor. during the day it is hot. because it is on the equator. but at night it remains hot. the greehouse gas there is doing its job and trapping the heat in. So where carbon levels are the same. temperatures are very different and fluctuate rapidly or not at all. Yet the only difference is water vapor levels.

The facts are true. and you cannot argue with facts. Oppinions just dont add up in comparison. this is pure logic.

I do agree with everyone in the world. We must find a way to be cleaner with less polution. Get away from fossil fuels. But lieing to people and scaring them telling them that the earth will be destroyed is unnessesary and should be stopped.

Thank you for reading!

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I have yet to really research the whole global warming thing - the facts only, but every time I hear global warming, I hear "people are to blame for global warming" and what is the solution? More taxes, more restrictions, more dumbing down of people with environmental hysteria and little facts in order to glue up the cult of people who believe this mess in order to better position Agenda 21 sustainable development. Might as well get the Georgia Guidestones and put them in front of the White House.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I 100% agree with every word you just said! I made a comment about this the other day on a thread. The whole Global Warming thing is all propaganda. Al Gore needs money and this is the way to get it. One person can make a comment of people are causing the world to heat up and eveyone jumps on the bandwagon with the "Go Green" fad.

I said it before and I'll say it again, How long have we been coming out of an ice age??? What started bringing the earth out of the ice age??? I know it wasn't a bunch of humans driving SUV's, running their factories and all the cattle farting at the same time!
S&F for you and if I could I'd do it twice!!!

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I sat and thought for a while about it. Whenever the government does things like this its always for a greater reason. So I had to find the bigger picture. And after thinking for a while. I figured part of it out. The cap and trade bill! Thats why they have made such a big deal about it. Most things dont get very far when there is no facts to back it up. Yet this lasts forever. and that is why. They want to tax the hell out of people in the cap and trade bill. Its completely rediculous. The cap and trade bill will up ur electric bill at least 90%. and thats just the start of it. Everything that is procesed or produced in a factory will skyrocket in price because they will have to pay more to make it. It will ruin the country. And it must be stopped. But you wont hear any of this on the nightly news.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   
You got the right idea, except you left something out of the picture in your explanation of temperatures rising in northern hemisphere and declining temperatures in the southern hemisphere.

The magnetic poles are also switching places. So in about 100,000 years or less your going to have the north in south and south in north.

[edit on 9/30/2009 by Big Oil]

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
YA GOTTA COME TO THE CONCLUSION THAT GLOBAL WARMING IS REAL AND CAUSED BY THE BURNING OF FOSSLE FUELS---THAT IS IF YA DID ANY REAL RESERCH IN THE MATTER===ALL ELSE IS IGNORANCE

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I think its hilarious when people who think that man made global warming is real dont have any facts or even an arguement. All they do is say that we are stupid and dont know the facts. Well if you know all the facts then present them to me. Show me I am wrong. Dont just say it. You have no pull when you do that. I just gave a whole list or facts of why its not real and all you have to say is...no its real. I find that funny.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Global warming is a cult worshiped by leftists. I don't believe in it,I think we're in a cycle. Antartica is expanding,getting larger(I don't see any Global Warming!).

top topics

join