It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientists find Extraterrestrial genes in Human DNA

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Washington University is represented in an professional encyclopedia with Chang mentioned as the Geneticist, yet pretends not to know him, or at least those interviewed or questioned.

What?
Washington State University is not Washington University, the home of the Human Genome Project.

Samuel C Chang is not listed as "the Geneticist" (capitalized? come on). He is listed as one of many working in cytogenetics at Washington State. His specialty is the processes which are involved with X-chromosome deactivation.

Wow. Just about everything people have written has just been validated by the greed of this Univeristy, being associated with such an overpriced encyclopedia, they failed in obscuring him.

What?
You think that Encyclopedia of Genetics, Genomics, Proteomics and Bioinformatics is published by a "greedy" Washingtion Univeristy State ?

Copyright ©1999-2010 by John Wiley & Sons, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

But yes, they did fail in "obscuring him". He's still publishing...real papers. You see, Universities like it when papers get published.

But no, nothing in the OP has been validated.

[edit on 7/7/2010 by Phage]

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Well I guess sense the truth is out and about time to throw in my 2 cents for the little horse ride. I am an Elohim I belong to the Elohim empire this data that was found and realized was true. I my self and my people took part on genetic code work for combining DNA of 12 Alien races that took part also with the human strains.Humanity was altered to a point of genetics where we locked away hidden strains of alien DNA into the human 2 strains that were left over after the war. The scrambling was done due to a massive out break of war and humanity was down graded to 2 strains of DNA. By the Elites and the older Empire as a state of panic us the Elohim did not want to see humans enslaved and their alien genetic code destroyed. This is why we locked away most of the alien DNA into coded files and strains in the human linkage that was left over. Hahaahaha I am actually surprised that they finally found it and thus real work can begin soon. I give 5 thumbs up to this man and applaud his genius work

I am basically doing cartwheel because of this scientific find this means disclosure will happen soon. Get your popcorn and chairs guys enjoy the ships landings please put on your seat belts and enjoy the ride. All truth is going to be exposed very soon hehehehehe

Edited to add it ranges about 95%-98% due to the unreliable strains only 5% of the original human DNA was left over during the great project on this planet.

[edit on 7-7-2010 by ShadowNinja]

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowNinja
< blahblahsnip >
I am basically doing cartwheel because of this scientific find this means disclosure will happen soon.

Given that article is from 3 years ago and nothing came of it? Keep hoping kid.

- Phoenix

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

OMG, there he is the Geneticist category in their representation for their University in a huge overpriced enclyopedia. And yet he is non-existant. What makes you think the two Washington Institutions are not the same?

THIS IS AN OBVIOUS COVERUP.

He is identified. He field is GENETICS. Washington University involved. People are lying through their teeth. This makes this release of information even more VALUABLE.

And its no longer a hoax, but now is a really good mystery and conspiracy.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   

You're kidding right?

Washington University is in St. Louis, Missouri. Washington State University is in Pullman, Washington (the State of Washington, not Washington D.C.). They are not the same institution.

Samuel Chang is listed under cytogenetics. This is because that is his specialty. X-chromosome inactivation is invovled with cytogenetics. Both of the papers I showed you (recent papers) are about x-chromosome inactivation.

Washingtion State University is not Washingtion University.
www.wsu.edu...
www.wustl.edu...

There is no conspiracy or mystery. There is a hoax and a real scientist, two different things (just like two different institutions). Samuel C. Chang published a paper this year. He is fine. I wish I could say the same for you.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Washington State University, Washington, USA is the institute LINKED, in my posts for their input in the text book, from their genetics expert Chang. Washington University, is also mentioned by Exopolitics article linked as well, they made enquiries about Chang. He was covered up. If there is two almost identical institutes, both Universities, both in Washington, both with nearly identical or identical names, one with a Chang on record contributing in their text book contributions and one denying knowledge of him, DO YOU NOT THINK ITS A BIG THING, AND THAT SOMETHING IS WRONG AND SOMEONE IS LYING.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Considering the lies and coverup, this means one thing, the research findings must be really really significant. I recommend everyone use pdfit and grab this document and write into their local papers about this and the mystery of this coverup.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Hey hows agent hood going anything new happening??

No doubt CIA I guess

[edit on 7-7-2010 by ShadowNinja]

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   

This is getting absurd. The only one lying is the person who originated the hoax in 2005.

Washington State University is in the state of Washington. Washington University is in the state of Missouri. They are not the same thing. Look at the links to the two schools.

The Samuel C. Chang who is listed in Encyclopedia of Genetics, Genomics, Proteomics and Bioinformatics (not a text book, btw) is associated with Washington State University, not Washington University. He is alive and well. He just published this article:
www.biomedcentral.com...

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
The man has been credentialed, Washington State University and Washington University mentioned in two articles, or links, they are the same, if not, he has still been credentialed and more answers should be demanded.

This article concerning Professor Chang, is my favorite one, I have saved this one so it doesnt disappear, and it has a picture of him.

scotteallen.net...

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   

They are not the same.
Samuel C. Chang has an article in the Encyclopedia of Genetics, Genomics, Proteomics and Bioinformatics and is listed as being connected with Washington State University. There has been no connection established with either the Human Genome Project or Washington University.

Questions have been answered, though you don't like the answers. You might want to read the whole interview with Prof. John McPherson, Co-Director of the Washington University Genome Center. The inquiry about "Prof. Chang" is part of it.
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

The 2005 article is a lie. A hoax. A made up story.

Oh, Here's another one you can save (just in case). It's better, there's a bonus picture of an alien in it.
www.luisprada.com...

Oh, here it is again.
www.agoracosmopolitan.com...

www.disclose.tv...

Better save them all.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
The very basis of the word extraterrestrial means to have something from outside of territory, well what is the human plot, what takes us out of our own planet and solar system for that matter.

A scientist thought that it would be wise to have a body made of some like cybernetic components to survive outside the normal arrangement of our planetary conditions.

Well this might work you take the genome which is the information stored in cellular data and either splice that with another species, to conform another planetary existance.

In essence I guess it would be the same as taking a tree from one planet and transplanting it somewhere else and see how it does.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Oh, look.
Samuel C. Chang received his PhD from the University of British Columbia...8 months ago.

Chia-Yu Samuel Chang: "Dr. Chang studied the silencing of genes on the human X chromosome. He identified DNA sequences with potential regulatory roles in gene silencing and argued that the established mouse model system does not reflect the human scenario. This research provides novel directions to future studies of human X-chromosome inactivation." (November 2009)

Source
Congratulations Dr. Chang. I'm glad that "they" didn't keep you from your work.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I am of the opinion that the source article, agoracosmopolitan used to create this thread, is part of a COINTELPRO operation, being used to create race hate divisions, between people who would other wise co-exist, without any conflict. Sowing the seeds of conflict is what COINTELPRO have always been about. This so as to then make huge profits from manufacturing and selling weapons to the divisions. Both sides of the conflict get to be using weapons from the same military industrial complex. If some one labels you as "not a human being" based on "analysis of your DNA", then obviously that is an act of extreme race hate, being directed against you, by "terrestrialists" [exclusion] who are not able to think "celestial" [inclusion] mindedly. Even if certain persons are actually "non-terrestrial" [foreign] is that really good enough a reason to be violent ? In my opinion violence is a sin for which there is no remission. In my opinion there is never a situation in which violence can be justified. He who trusts in violence to be his security cannot speak that he trusts in God to be his security. Using DNA information to create divisions and conflict is an evil thing to do. DNA is universal ? The alien life across the Universe is composed of DNA code too ? So we have much in common with alien life across the Universe that should be reason for unity and cooperation. I insert a video about COINTELPRO [counter intelligence programme] so that you will be less likely to get lead astray by their mind manipulations. We need to question where our ideas are coming from ? Why do we believe what we believe ? Are you going to allow your beliefs to lead you into committing the sin of violence for which there is no remission ? Politics and science are not compatible. Do we believe certain data ? Even if the data is pure invention ? So we do need to question the validity of the data. However, assuming that the data is factual, then are we going to ignore that data because it is not fitting in [politics] with our paradigm ? Or [science] are we going to change our paradigm so as to account for the new data ?

[edit on 8/7/2010 by CAELENIUM]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join