It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cry Havoc! - A poem

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Inciteful flaming rhetoric
the mind, a two dollar whore
reading off your riot act
let slip the dogs of war

Infidels with shaven faces
or sandals, who could fill them?
travel to a distant land
meet new people, kill them

ram it down the bastard's throat
sanctions, words and chances
generations' blood was spilled
and on their graves he dances

contempt, disdain, our way of life
concession, a fearful specter
compromise is desecration
dragged about like Hector

yielding is weakness, shake your fist!
convinced we rush to buy it
porcupine with quills of bombs
backwards fools. Just try it.

Buried deep, untouchable
God is on our side
give YOUR son to feed my lusts
mine with me will hide

Power of creation, ours
big bang in our pocket
coitus with Pandora's box,
slice your throat to lock it

Beseach thee Lord, bring down your wrath
on the unbeliever's head
the promised one walks earth again
the heathen all lie dead

Inherited the land by force
stealing from our brothers
the blade to end their misery
men crying for their mothers

Dominion mine, just slightly charred
relieved of all your fears
this valley here can be your farm
in about a thousand years

it's my ground now, marked with piss
barbarians defeated
Cain and Able, black and white
history repeated

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by KSPigpen

I want to put music to it man. This is the bomb! It fills me with an almost rage whereby I see myself walking a war torn, demolished earth. What the hell KS!

Edited because I meant war torn.

[edit on 30-9-2009 by jackflap]

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   

This is some good shiznit.

I'm reading it along in my head to some Rage (RATM) music.

Nice!

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by jackflap

Thanks, Mr. Flap.
I appreciate that it didn't go completely to waste.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Hey this stuff never goes to waste. I want to try something.

Beseach thee Lord, bring down your wrath - on the unbeliever's head - the promised one walks earth again - the heathen all lie dead...KSPigpen

From high above the battlefield, unable to be detected by the primitive radar systems of the resistance, a lone B2 banked and climbed as it released its deadly payload. A slight hum was heard from the cockpit as the weapons bay doors were closing, followed by a distant thump as they locked.

"Teardrop has fallen. Sunshine in three seventeen. Standy." The pilot delivered his message as the onboard cameras recorded the imminent impact. The plane gained more altitude to keep it safe from the unearthly explosion that was about to be unleashed. Hell itself was about to be revealed.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by jackflap

"Teardrop has fallen. Sunshine in three seventeen. Standy." The pilot delivered his message as the onboard cameras recorded the imminent impact. The plane gained more altitude to keep it safe from the unearthly explosion that was about to be unleashed. Hell itself was about to be revealed.

Two seconds later, the heavy filter slides over the lens, producing a dusky, reddish hue. The pod, still trained on the kill box records for posterity the culmination of a nation's will rallied behind the unmatched manufacturing prowess of a machine that had long since forgotten the need to feed it's people.

The glory. The pinnacle of mankind's achievement. The Energy of the sun, let loose in an instant. The electronics blink, but the shielding was successful. The buffeting from the shock wave elicits nervous bravado and relieved cheers from men who had long learned to pretend as though they didn't care.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by mkross1983

This is some good shiznit.

I'm reading it along in my head to some Rage (RATM) music.

Nice!

Thanks Mike. Got a little of that on the machine as well.
Ironic. Thanks for letting me know it made you think about it enough to drop a line.
I appreciate it.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Dominion mine, just slightly charred - relieved of all your fears - this valley here can be your farm - in about a thousand years...KSPigpen

Darkness settled on the target after the furious explosion. The heat was still present. Ash drifted slowly back to the earth like freshly falling snow flakes. Silence was all that there was now. Any life that had existed was evaporated moments before.

A solitary figure now walked these lands. Unseen by mortal eyes. He was larger than any man and his demonic presence was undetectable to the cameras and satellites that were recording the event. The creature surveyed his handiwork and laughed uncontrollably, his head turned skyward.

His minions were hard at work elsewhere convincing the mortals that an appropriate response was required. "Our men would have died in vein than...What of those innocent lives?...The response should be greater...Evil has no place on this earth..." The underlings were very busy indeed. The collaborative efforts of the entities would pay off for them, they were sure of it.

new topics

top topics

join