It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demons Behind the Music Industry

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by burdman30ott6
reply to post by buddhasystem

I am consistantly my own man. Just because certain loud talking individuals have claimed that you cannot be a Christian and listen to secular music, doesn't make it true.

It's not about just "secular" music. You yourself were talking about distinctly satanic acts and how you seem to like it. Don't try to deflect.

Christ Himself was pretty big on pointing out that we're saved by grace through faith, not by deeds.

Sure, if I'm a sweet person on the inside but commit s heinous crime of ... (fill the blank) I'm still saved. Yeah right.

Sorry, but I've heard it all and yet I'm still oh-so comfortable inside my own skin and very much at peace with myself.

a) I'm happy for you being content b) you do come across as a self-content individual with a license for just about anything because you are so good inside (according to you)

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

I'm not trying to deflect in any way. The essence of this thread was secular music in general. Metal is simply one branch of secular music. This is the same argument that the Catholic church used to try and keep people from going to see The Exorcist.

As far as who's saved and who isn't, that isn't a decision for you or me to make. Read the story or Mary Magdalin sometime. In ancient Israel, whores were stoned to death as their sins were viewed to be so horrible that they warranted death. Christ stopped the mob and called them out for their sins as well. Sin is sin, BUT sin is only "a sin" if God has spoken to your heart and told you "this is wrong" and you continue to do it unremorsefully. Even after that, the only unforgivable sin is rejection of the Holy Spirit and refusal of His forgiveness.

We're getting bogged down in theology here, my friend. That is something I don't particularly care to do. Let's boil it down to this... If I'm doing something which MAN has deemed to be wrong by our laws, feel free to call me out on it. If, however, you feel I am offending God in some way, then keep it to yourself because that is a judgement call you are not in a position to make because you are not God, do not speak for God, nor do you know what is in my heart.

It is one of the reasons why I don't tend to run around saying so-and-so is damned to Hell, murderer XYZ will burn for eternity, or deviant 123 has a special place in Hell reserved for them. That isn't my call to make. I can (and do) say that those people deserve a bullet between the eyes on Earth, however, because they have violated the laws of man. We have the right to condemn a criminal's Earthly body, but condemnation of their soul isn't our game.

I'm still a bit confused as to why you feel I am inconsistant, however. If you are basing that on my attitude compared to the steriotypical Christian attitude, then I believe the word you should have used was "different" rather than "consistant.". I'm very consistant with myself, but I am very different when compared with anyone else... Huge semantical difference and yet, majestically, one of the best traits of humanity.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
ROFL! Thanks for the laugh. But seriously ROFL! you people will believe any damn thing anybody with bible and a story tells you. OMG MY CD'S HAVE DEMONS IN THEM!!!! This is exactly the the kind of crap they used to teach me in christian school. So I will say out loud what I could not, back then...your all fools wasting your lives. LOL @ U! Comming soon just in time for the end time Norton Anti Demon. lol ill stop now cause really I could do this all day.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by zer0pro

You could do that all day? Why? You're obviously not even any good at it.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by MikeNice81

Originally posted by mmiichael

The music recording industry is full of cutthroats, perverts, druggies, freaks.

That said this guy Todd is a religious nut paranoid.

Nothing has been as scrutinized and documented as the music business.

You can ask hundreds of thousands of people who worked or worked in the business. This stuff is BS.

Sounds like addressed to a Fundamentalist Christian audience, who have their own demons to deal with.

M

I work in the business. I can honestly say that I have never seen an executive or producer curse an album. Not only that but the depravity is grossly hyped. I have spent a lot of time in Nashville. The people I have dealt with seem too be a cross section of the population at large.

How high up in the business do you work? Are you on a first name basis with high level record executives and in a position to witness something like a ritual going on in a secret temple behind an executive office? Or are you much lower on the totem pole?

A lot of people work in the business, and most of them would probably have no clue if this type of stuff was really going on.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
This is absolutely hilarious.
Mmhhmm, demons behind the music industry indeed

Greedy, tasteless, overpaid and idiotic record execs, yes.....demons, not so much. Unless we're talking about bands like Burzum, lol.
The music industry is a big setup, they're pumping out fresh faces and horrible new songs like Pepsi pumps out deliciously disgusting soft drinks.

But no, no demons.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf
Anyone who believes in reverse speech or demons needs to really sit down and examine themselves because they have become ignorant and delusional! To throw out CD's because you think they MIGHT be cursed?????

How do you, a single human being, know 100% without a doubt that demons don't exist? How can you say believing in them is "delusional?" That sounds like something I used to say, before I realized there is so much about this world and this universe that I have no clue about. I don't know if demons exist, but now I am at least open to the possibility of them existing.

I really doubt my cd's are "cursed," but it's definitely possible, anything is possible. All of my cd's are filled with nothing but negative energy anyways, so why not toss them? I am more mature these days I don't need to hear thugs rapping about crack and violence anymore.

One poster in this thread said they simply don't care. If they are purposefully using music and entertainment to influence our children, the future of this planet, in a negative way, then why wouldn't you care about that? If it is true then it is a pretty serious problem.

[edit on 1-10-2009 by Diplomat]

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by mpriebe81

I used to think stuff like this was absolutely hilarious, and still do sometimes... but that gets me thinking, maybe that's exactly how they want it? That is the exact reaction they expect from the public when they are told about this kind of occult stuff so they feel like they have nothing to worry about.

Remember Hitler's "Big Lie?"

The Big Lie is a propaganda technique. The expression was coined by Adolf Hitler in his 1925 autobiography Mein Kampf for a lie so "colossal" that no one would believe that someone "could have the impudence to distort the truth so infamously".

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
what is this the 80's again? the PMRC and satanic ritual abuse??
Satanists dont want to corrupt your weak minded, popular music listening youth. The christians can have those sheep. Taylor Swift? c'mon. No self-respecting Satanist would be influenced by Rock, Rap, pop or any other music churned out by the recording industry. so relax and stop being paranoid and enjoy your U2 and Green Day records you timid sheep

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat
reply to post by zer0pro

You could do that all day? Why? You're obviously not even any good at it.
Ohhhh ya got me .. Im sorry for poking fun at you but in my defence I must have been under the influence of the demons that came with my new Hatebreed cd. It rocks so Ive been listening to it all day. So now could you tell me some of the signs of cursed/demon infested records/tapes/8tracks/cd/mp3's ? Like floating around the room or attacking mabey.. i did get a mean cut from a broken cd once. Do they have different demons for different types of music. Say-Tan lord of rap? or Belzibubba lord of country. I dont listen to eather so mabey im safe if i stay away from a certan kind of music? Is there possably a place I can have my hard drive blessed because if theres demons in there i got like 500 gigs of hell and I don't need demons messing with my ... hey is normal for black goo to come seeping out of your dvd player. I better format my hard drive just in case... unless you think i should just get rid of it all together. lol whatever man its your life and your money waste em anyway you want. By the way I would suggest that you stop listening to "christians" they, historically, will tell grandiose lies to scare you into believing in there ridiculous religeon and try to get you to do dumb things like thow away all your music. mission accomplished i guess.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Totalstranger
what is this the 80's again? the PMRC and satanic ritual abuse??
Satanists dont want to corrupt your weak minded, popular music listening youth. The christians can have those sheep. Taylor Swift? c'mon. No self-respecting Satanist would be influenced by Rock, Rap, pop or any other music churned out by the recording industry. so relax and stop being paranoid and enjoy your U2 and Green Day records you timid sheep

No self-respecting Satanist would be influenced by Rock? Huh? The satanists aren't the ones being influenced by the music lol, they are the ones making the music in order to influence others.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
you can actually tell, if you have developed a real relationship with God, not a christian, or a muslim, or any religious relationship, but an ACTUAL loving, understanding, accountable relationship with God, you can actually tell which music is the Devils, and which is Gods, because not ALL music is the devils music, but some of it is.

But dont even worry, God will use every tool the devil has ever used against him, and for OUR benefit, yes, the sons and daughter of God will prevail, and evil shall fall. Under the foot of God, the creator, and lover of our souls, and what we could do, he would never abandon his people, so many people are just misled, caught up, blind, confused, there a HUGE list of things I can type and point out that keeps society from God, but this is the devils plot.

To bad the devil is not FOOL proof, his relentlessness will be our salvation because God, is no fool. And no, I do not believe in religion, ALL RELIGIONS ARE MAN MADE, GOD DOES NOT WANT YOU TO HAVE RELIGION, HE WANTS YOU TO HAVE RELATIONSHIP WITH ONE ANOTHER, A POSITIVE, LOVING, SUPPORTING RELATIONSHIP WITH EVERY BEING IN THE UNIVERSE!

The invisible world runs our lives, we have simply over-looked and forgotten about it.

Think about it, when your on a swing and you put your feet down suddenly to stop, where does that energy go? INTO THE WORLD, obviously, so what we put into, we receive in return.

Let me point something out to people, karma falls under the laws of balance. if your negative karma is over 50% of you total karma, you will receive negative karma, but if your positive karma is over your negative by even 1% you will receive positive.

So what you take in is effected by what you have already done. If you killed animals for no reason and wasted their bodies, and came home and beat your wife and smoked cigs, your going to receive NEGATIVE karma, and the cigarette is actually an antenna for karma to come back into your life. So all you smokers better be spreading love and joy, but not just for other people, you have to love yourself as well, and im not talking about conceit.

I see the universe, I see the world, I see God, I see people, I see evil, I see alot, but God sees all.

Prayer and Meditation for you sir, you were meant to read this, it is Gods will, not mine or yours.

Bless you all, forever and ever, AMEN! I LOVE YOU ALLLLL!!!

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Codazzle

So the little girl that gets cancer and dies a the age of 10 years old deserved it because of karma? Thats sound incredibly stupid.

The whole idea of karma is for the weak and ignroant to feel as if justice exists in this world. Guess what... it doesnt. A million good people have died screaming before you and millions will die afterwards and nothing in this universe has intervened in their deaths.

This "karma" is truely a pitifull belief.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf

So the little girl that gets cancer and dies a the age of 10 years old deserved it because of karma? Thats sound incredibly stupid.

The whole idea of karma is for the weak and ignroant to feel as if justice exists in this world. Guess what... it doesnt. A million good people have died screaming before you and millions will die afterwards and nothing in this universe has intervened in their deaths.

This "karma" is truely a pitifull belief.

LOL! hello old buddy! it truley is good to see you again, look, I know we always go at it, no matter the subject, so why dont we just walk pass some garbage and call it good?

You see, its not about me or you, its about THEM, and until we establish this platform between us, we can never progress or move forward. This is the doorway to the next consciousness.

But if you choose to stay, first, I must say that your statement, "So the little girl that gets cancer and dies a the age of 10 years old deserved it because of karma? Thats sound incredibly stupid."

I can understand that point of view, and that does sound incredibly stupid, but where in my post do I ever even mention this sort of thing? Why must you take what i say, which was positive, and some how twist it into that? where in your train of thought did this road come up and seem applicable?

Now, you also stated that "The whole idea of karma is for the weak and ignroant to feel as if justice exists in this world. Guess what... it doesnt."

well, I certainly know that God exists in this WORLD, in ever single HUMAN SOUL, and guess what else? JUSTICE EXISTS IN GOD, AND GOD EXISTS IN ME! Therefore, A=C!!

Last but not least, you said "A million good people have died screaming before you and millions will die afterwards and nothing in this universe has intervened in their deaths."

My GOD! Do you NOT sound like the devil? I mean, Cant shape shifting reptilians be nicer then this?

im sorry, forgive me for that, it was slightly rude.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   

You did a fantastic job of repeating his questions, rambled on about the questions, but didn't even attempt to answer them. I don't buy into the idea of Karma, so I'm not in any position to answer his question (which is essentially one of man's greatest ponderings: "Why do bad things happen to good people?") From my point of view, it's a simple case of "Sometimes life's a bitch, but we're only here temporarily awaiting our ultimate reward so it all works out in the end." What, exactly, is the Karma believer's answer for that question, though?

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I have been a rock musician for well over 30 years now, and my music has given me more answers to my questions of life and death than the basic 'have faith, and ask no questions' that relgion has to offer.
How can people who are supposedly against the NWO go along with religion, when it was developed by TPTB to control, divide and decieve the masses in the first place?
Don't get me wrong here. I know a few people who are religious and are good people with nothing but the best of intentions for everyone, but this genuinely puzzles me.
I am an occultist myself, but I am in no way affiliated with any secret society or occult group. nor do I have any desire to be.
I take what I want, and ditch what I don't.
My lyrics are filled with references to my personal beliefs concerning my spiritual aspirations, but I have absolutely no desire to influence anyone else in theirs. In fact, I am reluctant to play my stuff to anyone, except those who show a genuine interest in what I'm about.
There are plenty of christian rock bands around, like U2 and The Beautiful South among many others, so all this stuff makes little sense to me.
My demons are a necessity, as are my gods and angels etc.
Anyone have any knowledge of the witch hunts and burnings of the middle ages, and who was responsible?
How many christians did the witches torture and burn alive in front of their families?
How many of these NWO profess to be religious?
I think I'm confused.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat
No self-respecting Satanist would be influenced by Rock? Huh? The satanists aren't the ones being influenced by the music lol, they are the ones making the music in order to influence others.

So you're saying that satanists are making pop music in order to influence society? That statement seems laughable at best. Over 10 years in the business and I have yet to meet one satanist in any group, troupe, or band that I have ever met. If you ask 99% of the metal bands out there if they are into satan/death/destruction they will just laugh and shake their heads "no", it is just an image. I myself have been in metal bands for the past decade, and the only thing we cared about was getting our name out there, having a good show, selling some merchandise, and ROCKING OUT. For most real musicians, the driving force behind playing music is that it is immensely ENJOYABLE, and something that can be shared with the rest of the world. It's not about influencing anybody to do anything crazy, it's just about having a good time.

People are always pointing fingers at THIS media, THAT Media, television/movies/music/internet. If you don't like it, don't pay attention to it. If your kid does something horrible and you're about to blame a random form of media for it, DON'T....because it is your responsibility as a parent to control what your kids have access to, it is your responsibility to teach them right from wrong, and hey let's just face it...sometimes kids do stupid things.

Here we are in 2009, and we're still talking about demons??
"Demons Behind the Music Industry" is about as plausible an idea
as having to yell "bless you!" everytime someone sneezes for fear
of having a demon enter ones' body.

Maybe we should start burning some witches too, I hear they're really into Ska which just HAS to be evil...it's too happy, I don't trust it.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Diplomat

I have one thing to say:

"Let me help you out of that chair Grandma!!!"

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Well there's no doubt many satanists and luciferians are into the music industry, or at least it could be said that the Illuminati aka TPTB pay to the music industry to produce garbage "musicians".

Satanists and luciferians? YES

Wicca or actually trying to invoke spirits? who knows

Their way of being satanists or luciferians is not through invoking demons or wanting the listener to go to a sabbath ritual, actually is pretty more basic than that. The main target is to focus the listener into the delussion of the samsara trying to convince him that money, meaningless sex, and power, are the important things in life and that it doesnt matter how you reach them as long as you reach them.

Just think for a moment.. if the business was full of Mozarts, Bachs, Chopins, etc, the global audience would be exposed to a massive brain stimulation causing the masses to search for something better for our world and therefore could cause the collapse of the system or the "machine". To put some "newer" examples than classic composers I could name Pink Floyd, Peter Gabriel's Genesis, and others, still it would be a freaking huge menace to TPTB since this music is created to cause a feeling of "thirst for knowledge" to the audience. This is among the reasons why pop music and hip hop is much more luciferian in every single way than a norwegian death metal claiming to adore Satan, basically because pop and hip hop target a much bigger percentage of the masses.

So yeah, stop whining about our society, NWO, illuminati, etc!!! Don't pay attention to the lyrics, remember Just Dance!! because no matter if we have no money, tonight it's gonna be a good night!!

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Would it not be a worse thing to leave you weak and ignorant? I have said many times before that i love you. My intention is pure.

The world deserves better than its gotten. Please babble into your hands for me at night.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join