It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

hi mates.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 03:00 PM
link   
hi, i am proud to be a part of this great group,i will try to be as usefull for your community as i can.

cya

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Welcome, glad to have you aboard!

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 03:11 PM
link   
KANGAXXXXXXX!

I hope you made that up... a certain encounter in BG2 haunts me to this day.

Welcome to ATS, enjoy your stay.

DE

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Welcome kanga.........and thanks for your willingness to share information with us, THATS what I think this site is all about.......
I would offer to ADOPT you but I am new myself and had to be adopted on this site to learn my way around...........maybe someone with more experiance here will offer to help you out? if not....you can count on me to help in any meager way I can

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Welcome Kangaxxxx, enjoy the site. Lots to see here. Explore. See ya.

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 03:46 PM
link   
wow..thx mates

im so sorry but i am a perfect noob here and i am lost about your rules here...what is "to be adopted"?

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Hi Kangxxx
glad you like it here cya around an enjoy check out bts aswell idf u need anything send me a U2u

7n

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Welcome kangaxx enjoy the 4th Dimension and if you need anything just ask Se7en

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 03:06 AM
link   
G'day cobber.

RU an ocker, Kangaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx?

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   
hello, i have searched for truth for many years concluding clues sent me to different ways of thinking, and i want to talk with you about kangaxx, i foun extremely important your mssg and i think not all ppl i prepared to that words of knowledge, please contact me my mail is [email protected]. I have to say that all this is meneaced by the planet Nibiru, aproaching in 2012 and the return of the annunaki, from planet x nibiru, the nephilims of the ancient book of Enoch, the reptilians has to do with them, or are them, but the greys are non minded specie that is used for work, are like bio machines, with alien dna but no self concience, there are evolved greys, tall greys from other places, and also in earth there are hiperboreans, like nordic ppl blond blue eyes, like the ones from atlantis lemuria or inner earth, but all this ppl from diffrnt place has diffrnt interests on earth, there are too many hands in one dish, and humans are there like shadow goberments and ancient secret societies. Even angels and demons involved, also the nazis are working now with some aliens, they invented the vril and haunebu discs that eeuu then improved.. We have to talk.

Have you read George C Andrews¿

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Hi kangaxx and welcome to ATS. Your are so right, this is a great group of people here. Enjoy yourself and stop by BTS sometime.

And in regards to "adoptions"...new members can be adopted by 'seasoned' members to help them learn to get around ATS/BTS. Click on this link for a thread about new member adoptions. I have it set to the second to the last page of the thread. There are a couple of members that are willing to adopt.

This thread has some great info in it (if you haven't found it already):

Index of Important Website Related Threads *Read First*

Hope this helps.

Rush

top topics

join